• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• BackOfTheNet

• Luckies1874

• Pete Elliott

Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Murmurs he has left the building..

Where’s this being reported about? I’m not saying I would be surprised he’s looked done for weeks.

gorgierulesapply88
3 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Where’s this being reported about? I’m not saying I would be surprised he’s looked done for weeks.

I don't think it's a matter of done, but more so a matter of why was he being played where he was etc.

The info has come from people who said don't say anything about Neilson going until it was announced at 6pm on day in question. So i'd believe it to be true.

4 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I don't think it's a matter of done, but more so a matter of why was he being played where he was etc.

The info has come from people who said don't say anything about Neilson going until it was announced at 6pm on day in question. So i'd believe it to be true.

Which you then did anyway 🤣 what a card you are 

3 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Not the only one to have a massive drop in form. He was outstanding for a spell but like others has massively looked out of sorts. Bit of a shame when on form he was very good but was it he was struggling with the pace or what he was being asked to do and position.

9 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Murmurs he has left the building..

Well it is after 4pm I doubt any players are still at training. 

;)

I have no knowledge of this but would not be surprised.

The rift in the dressing room seems to have started shortly after his arrival, and seems to have got worse since his performances have declined.

I know his penchant for saluting the fans on his own after games, was lapped up by us in the crowd, but not sure it would have gone down well with his teammates. I may be well wide of the mark, and its only an opinion.

2 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

;)

🤣🤣

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

;)

The players train? 

When did they start doing this? 

Just now, Turkishcap said:

Read it on dot nut.

Na Willie wouldnt get his info from his Hibs pals

Edited by sadj

Naisys Tackle

Would he not wait until next week so that he isn't suspended the 1st game for his new team?  Can't see him just agreeing to that today tbh.  Even if we had decided a pay off. 

Edited by Naisys Tackle

1 minute ago, William H. Bonney said:

The players train? 

When did they start doing this? 

I didn't say they trained, just that some of them go to training. 

Always heard that Snodgrass was brilliant in the dressing room for wind ups etc so amazed if he is suddenly a trouble maker. That said he struggles with the pace of games and gets bypassed too easily in games. 

Don't like posting "stuff I've heard" on here.  But my sources revealed last night (you watching Barry!?!?!) that Snoddy had Neilson round his little finger and it wasn't a happy place for the fact.  Or at least it was "noted".

Seems weird as Snoddy has always seemed a top guy.  But he had Robbie giving it yes sir, no sir, and you can't have that, you just can't.  Also been pretty open about no chance he's staying but hadn't told the club this.

Happy if he's gone.  Shame, cos I actually thought it was a very shrewd signing, but I thought we were getting a leader.

If this is Naismith's first act.... good boy, Stevie.  A show like this will be to help harmony

(caveat here, I may not have written the above well - wasn't told Snoddy wasn't being professional or was causing disharmony, just that he had Robbie in his palm.  It may be that he and Naisy are pals and the way things are, is it best it's just a parting of ways and they had a grown up chat about it.  Hope story comes out!).  I kinda took it as Snoddy perhaps was dictating where he wanted to play etc.

john thomas
10 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Would he not wait until next week so that he isn't suspended the 1st game for his new team?  Can't see him just agreeing to that today tbh.  Even if we had decided a pay off. 

Thought he was out of contract ?

Why would we pay him off ?

Maybe Naismith has had a word with him out of courtesy and told him he wont be involved in the run in under any circumstances. 

Doesn't have to follow he was an agitator, just that he is surplus to requirements.

2 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Always heard that Snodgrass was brilliant in the dressing room for wind ups etc so amazed if he is suddenly a trouble maker. That said he struggles with the pace of games and gets bypassed too easily in games. 

Doesn't seem like the sort on the pitch. Constantly moaning if nobody passes to him but never holds his hand up when he makes a mistake.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, john thomas said:

As in pay off his last month now to get him punted now rather than end of May 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, john thomas said:

He's not out of contract today.  We would still have to pay 2 months wages. 

gorgierulesapply88

13 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I didn't say they trained, just that some of them go to training. 

Forrest took training this morning.

john thomas
2 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

He's not out of contract today.  We would still have to pay 2 months wages. 

Yes meant at end of season .

ClerryHearts

Looked like he was going to be the leader we sometimes lacked. Been off the boil for a while now. No great loss.

Edited by ClerryHearts

highlandjambo3

Hope the hinges on the exit door were well oiled prior to him leaving……….wouldn’t want anything to hamper his departure.

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Oh good a scapegoat 

Not a scapegoat but when there is problems you have to start somewhere. Thus will help with squad harmony. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Opposition got wise to the set up and suddenly our strength became a weakness. 

Pretty much spot on. He no longer has another gear to go up

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Seems quite self explanatory. What is it thats puzzling you?

It's 'snide' subjective comment. Absolutely nothing in it is self explanatory.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Dazo said:

Not a scapegoat but when there is problems you have to start somewhere. Thus will help with squad harmony. 

Only if he was a problem within disharmony of the squad.   

been here before
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

It's 'snide' subjective comment. Absolutely nothing in it is self explanatory.

OK Ill leave you to be baffled by a simple comment.

CornhillHearts

Thought at the time of him being sent off (wrongly) on Saturday that the lack of protest from both him and his team mates was telling. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Opposition got wise to the set up and suddenly our strength became a weakness. 

HE fitted Robbie's philosophy of kind of being above the opposition intellectually.  I dont mean he's a snob, but that our football alway had a feeling that Robbie thought we could play our way out of any situation.  It was all very technical.  I think Snoddy convinced him he could be key to that approach by being a linchpin.  It was bullshit basically and totally unbalanced our team.

Snoddy wasn't a bad bit of business - the use of Snoddy was.  If he had the idea coming in he wanted to be a quarter back, we should have either said no thanks, or maybe no thanks, unless you change that view.  But what we did was let a guy dictate where he wanted to play imo

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

Pretty much spot on. He no longer has another gear to go up

You don't just release players through the season if they don't seem good enough anymore :lol: