*** Hearts V Rangers Official Match Thread ( on ppv ) ***

Masonic

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Gollums performance at Ibrox on Saturday might be a good thing for us.

Surely they cant expect another refereeing performance that obviously bias so soon.

People would quite rightly start asking question.

No reason not to turn up and at least give them a game. Theyve been spawny since Beale took over.

Confident well take something out of this.

:rofl: Not just expect it, demand it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Hearts007

• Don Dan

• Geoff Kilpatrick

22 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Be lucky to get a draw

i think they will score early on and we will collapse 

You think you will collapse against Ross County?  I doubt it.

31 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Brilliant thanks. Gamepass purchased, saving me about 9 hours travel and £30 when beer is taken in to account.

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts V Rangers Official Match Thread ( on ppv ) ***
18 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

An actual genuine half wit , I would not be in the least surprised to find out he was of really sub par intelligence 

1 hour ago, PortyBeach said:

Pressure that is likely to be alleviated if required by a dodgy decision or three from the Lanarkshire officials.

65E413F2-4613-420B-9BBD-43652129DCEE.jpeg

138F415F-C6E4-4E49-B7CB-103C35E6638D.jpeg

We've actually had 9 penalties this season to their 5 however maybe the more interesting stat is that they have still to concede any penalties! Tynecastle has been the place to be for VAR incidents though and I fully expect there to be some on Wednesday. Unlike some others however I believe that VAR is working in our favour for home games given the pressure our support can put on refs and the fact we have a lot of the play so I'm fairly optimistic that they may concede their first! 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Do we know what allocation Rangers are getting?

I thought it was already decided that old firm got half the roseburn, minus segregation. 

Just have to say I'm really glad the mods got our **** together on the thread title. Sometimes it's late at night and I get on the internet looking for **** and it's nice to be able pick out the **** from the other threads. If you don't give a ****, it's hard to see the match thread working.

Sometimes I don't give a **** when starting a thread and I apologize. We have to keep our **** together during match threads and if it's not there, get it right **** up there.

Pasquale for King

Great that its on ppv, should make a decent amount and stop these horrible arseholes from coming through looking for tickets. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Great that its on ppv, should make a decent amount and stop these horrible arseholes from coming through looking for tickets. 

With it not being on Sky you have to fancy there will be a whack of them buying the game, hopefully make some cash from it. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

With it not being on Sky you have to fancy there will be a whack of them buying the game, hopefully make some cash from it. 

Absolutely, good to fleece them where possible. 

1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

So he hadn't bothered to look at the league table, didn't know where Hearts were in the league, chose to comment that another team were better than Hearts, but there was no disrespect in that? 😂

What an absolute gobshite.

Can not make the game so there is a nice wee PR ticket now on ticket exchange for any one who can . Two rows behind the WAGS and about a meter to the right of the half way line . Cracking view 

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Can not make the game so there is a nice wee PR ticket now on ticket exchange for any one who can . Two rows behind the WAGS and about a meter to the right of the half way line . Cracking view 

Bar access?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Bar access?

Yes , if you have a ticket that says PR on it you can access the stadium through the reception and go to the bar there 🙂 

Feeling quietly confident about this. We are due a win against them and their unbeaten run since Beale came in is ripe for landing smack on its puss!!!

2-1 Hearts

4 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

Beaton appointed as ref. I am still confident of a result but that has tamed my confidence somewhat 

You can basically write us off completely now . Shankland and Snodgrass sent off and Rangers to get at least two penalties

Ricardo Quaresma

If they needed a result to win the title, this would be another davis-gate

Might still be

beaton under huge microscope here, clancy too

Electron microscope, pr!cks

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Might still be

It has never stopped them before . I am serious when I say I have written our chances off

8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Might still be

Is he? Didn't stop Davis, and apparently standards are rock bottom given what Collum got away with last week. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Is he? Didn't stop Davis, and apparently standards are rock bottom given what Collum got away with last week. 

Well, well see; it is so obvious and enormously blatant shithousery to put that arsehole in the middle

Something will be done about it eventually but don't ask me what 🤔

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, TayJamTart said:

Memory Lane for inspiration for Wednesday

On 1 Feb 2017..Hearts 4 Rangers 1.

I remember this was billed as " the start of the Cathro revolution "! 

Same score would be excellent.  

They didn't have a good team that night; Halliday played most of the game 🤣🤣

Don't think this rangers team are that much better

Brother Beaton in charge eh. The authorities must have looked at this fixture and pinpointed it as one their favourite team could lose.

14 minutes ago, TayJamTart said:

Same score but not the aftermath😱

40 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Well, well see; it is so obvious and enormously blatant shithousery to put that arsehole in the middle

Something will be done about it eventually but don't ask me what 🤔

It would take someone sneaking a hidden camera or wire in and them openly admitting to it 

20 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Brother Beaton in charge eh. The authorities must have looked at this fixture and pinpointed it as one their favourite team could lose.

Its almost a given that we get Beaton or Walsh for these fixtures

Like it or not Celtic are on another level.  But I always believe we have a real chance against Rangers. However judging by results I'm not sure the players or manager believe enough. I dread to think what our record is against them. Yes I'm aware we have a stronger team than of recent times.  2-1 Hearts or 2-2

34 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Its almost a given that we get Beaton or Walsh for these fixtures

At what point does the club speak up about the lack of non-west coast referees. Its an absolute farce. 15 of the 16 premiership refs are all from the west. If this was any other demographic folk would be up in arms. 

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, Henroddy said:

Like it or not Celtic are on another level.  But I always believe we have a real chance against Rangers. However judging by results I'm not sure the players or manager believe enough. I dread to think what our record is against them. Yes I'm aware we have a stronger team than of recent times.  2-1 Hearts or 2-2

Then you're aware that if we had a better defence against the mhanks last time, we'd have beaten them

2 hours ago, Henroddy said:

Let's hope that we really really really believe this time then.

brunoatemyhamster

Anyone know why sevco have stopped putting the stars above their badge?

Legal Reasons?

6 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Legal Reasons?

They've only won one title

13 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

So he hadn't bothered to look at the league table, didn't know where Hearts were in the league, chose to comment that another team were better than Hearts, but there was no disrespect in that? 😂

What an absolute gobshite.

I'm utterly amazed a manager has just admitted he doesn't know where any of the other teams in the league are. Fair enough they are a good bit ahead of us but he plays the 'other' teams each week, not Celtic. 

Starting to think he might not be a long term manager for them to be honest.

Having McKay, Gino, Cammy, Snodgrass, Smith and Hill all taking a break against Livi can only be a positive.

Really really hope we go out looking to take the game too them and don't sit back.

5 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Legal Reasons?

Wont be legal reasons as there is not official rule on the reason for having them

May be they just finally realised how delusional and embarrassing the whole charade was ………….. then again

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Just have to say I'm really glad the mods got our **** together on the thread title. Sometimes it's late at night and I get on the internet looking for **** and it's nice to be able pick out the **** from the other threads. If you don't give a ****, it's hard to see the match thread working.

Sometimes I don't give a **** when starting a thread and I apologize. We have to keep our **** together during match threads and if it's not there, get it right **** up there.

1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Lost my season ticket, anyone know what the process is to get myself sorted for tomorrow 😬 

TO will sort you out in a jiffy. If you have a photo of your ST then you can scan that in the meantime should you not make it to the TO.

2 hours ago, DxB Hearts said:

Having McKay, Gino, Cammy, Snodgrass, Smith and Hill all taking a break against Livi can only be a positive.

Really really hope we go out looking to take the game too them and don't sit back.

Not sure we can call what happened to Devlin "taking a break", he went off injured after looking like being our best player.

Captain Sausage

Probably the same lineup as Hibs away. Possibly Kingsley staying in for Hill. 

Big chance for us to push ahead in third and make a statement about closing the gap on Rangers next season. 

Edited by Captain Sausage

9 hours ago, Barack said:

Morelos and Kolak both rumored to be starting, as per Beale.

Wonder what's prompted that. No surprise that any experiments take place versus Hearts.

Be nice to not have Morelos score against us for a change. And have him booted up & down the pitch instead.

Sick of seeing that Morelos knee slide  celebration against - has put a few past us annoyingly

12 hours ago, TayJamTart said:

I’m not sure the last time rangers beat us at Tynecastle in a midweek fixture. 

But yeah similar score would be lovely 

17 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Clark

Sibbick Rowles Kingsley

Nat Devlin Snoddy Cochrane

Shankland Humphrys

Gino

If they're fit I'd expect Hill and Smith to play