*** Official Livingston v Heart Of Midlothian thread ***

Selkirkhmfc1874

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Gotcha. Hopefully Livi will have some kind of arrangement for you and others in the same position.

👍🏻🙏

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Hearts007

• Marvin

• ri Alban

This is likely to be our toughest game in the last couple of months, Livi are certainly better than the likes of Hibs, Aberdeen and St.Mirren.

Jack Torrance

Don't know if it's been mentioned earlier but if your tickets were to arrive by post and haven't turned up, you need to email the ticket office by 4pm today and they'll be added to a list for reprint to be picked up at Livi ticket office before the game.

[email protected]

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

can’t get to Edinburgh today mate.  Hoping for a livi link or pay at the gate 

In my experience there's usually a cash gate there.

We need to bring the noise make it feel like home game. The Gorgie will be in full bounce mode I am sure like at St Johnston the ultras were brilliant that night. Us old doggers need to bounce along with them.

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Livi have just tweeted out that there will be no ticket sales on match day. It doesn't say if this only applies to their fans, but I'd be surprised if they sell tickets to Hearts fans on Sunday now.

https://twitter.com/LiviFCOfficial/status/1619000927863857159?s=20&t=P9hNQgTa_-U7v5lV85sfmA

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Livi have just tweeted out that there will be no ticket sales on match day. It doesn't say if this only applies to their fans, but I'd be surprised if they sell tickets to Hearts fans on Sunday now.

https://twitter.com/LiviFCOfficial/status/1619000927863857159?s=20&t=P9hNQgTa_-U7v5lV85sfmA

Ah ffs .  

Hearts have just tweeted Livingston tickets still available only at Hearts ticket office today and tomorrow. No tickets available at Livingston tomorrow 

16 hours ago, JALBO said:

Never understood why clubs do this.

sell to whatever means possible to kickoff.

Ive got a ticket for sale if anyone wants it, struggling to get there now tomorrow , I live in gorgie and I'm heading for Glasgow at one so would need to be picked up, I’ll knock a couple of quid off if someone wants to pick up, £25, pm me if interested!

7 minutes ago, whytebeard said:

Never understood why clubs do this.

sell to whatever means possible to kickoff.

Not sure what the rational is, other than I'm sure they'll be running a tight ship financially and want to be able to plan for the right number of stewards and pies. They allocated us 4,500 tickets which we sold out, and have given us a few hundred more to take us to just under 5,000 - I presume this means they don't open the North Stand and so don't need to think about the costs and logistics associated with doing so.

Actually I’ll let mine go for £20, if anyone wants it needs picked up from Gorgie today before one.

pm me 🙂

On 27/01/2023 at 09:52, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I would have thought Kuol in for McKay might be a decent change here. Let Barrie come on last half hour

👍

Siphiwe Tshabalala
2 hours ago, gordiegords said:

Actually I’ll let mine go for £20, if anyone wants it needs picked up from Gorgie today before one.

pm me 🙂

Can you DM me mate?

On 27/01/2023 at 12:55, kingantti1874 said:

Tried to PM you. You can't receive messages. Need to clear some space?

With the Aberdeen scoreline we now have the opportunity to go 10 points clear in 3rd tomorrow, before January is over! 

Kalamazoo Jambo
49 minutes ago, andydog said:

Snoddy suspended for this one? Got his 6th booking v st Mirren. 

Apparently not. Source: Twitter :ninja:

ScandinavianJambo
58 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

With the Aberdeen scoreline we now have the opportunity to go 10 points clear in 3rd tomorrow, before January is over! 

That would be sweet. Come in the Famous 🎉

1 hour ago, andydog said:

Snoddy suspended for this one? Got his 6th booking v st Mirren. 

Does it not reset at the start of January. Maybe not but sure it used to if it doesn’t now. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Official Livingston v Heart Of Midlothian thread ***