• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• JudyJudyJudy

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

• Morgan

They must be absolutely shiteing themselves :rofl:

Just been torn a new one at the start of the year, scraped a draw against a ****ing terrible Dundee United, and then watched us prepare by casually thumping the Sheep 5-0. 

I know we shouldn't be too confident, but it's really hard not to be.  :lol:

2-0 and job done, for both us and Wee Lee! 

The White Cockade

Hope we win obviously 

We are the better team and should do but I always get the fear thinking about losing to them

They’ll be up for it so we need to be as well

Just hope both sets of fans behave and nothing thrown on at either end but that could be wishful thinking

4 hours ago, brux said:

If we take the passion out of the game Robbie won't get into these spats, would that suit you better?

Prefer he was in the dug out. There’s passion and there a manager walking on the pitch to point at a spot a yard away from where the ball was just after he’s been booked for some other stupid act. That’s not passion to me. 
this isn’t a “we hate Robbie” comment. This is pointing out a small bit important flaw which has put us at a small disadvantage in a really big game.  

As always, if Hearts show up in these games, we win.

One thing is for sure, they will try to make it a rugby match and will go out to kick lumps out of us.  If we keep the head, we could end up playing against 9 men.

It's the Natural Order.  We go out expecting to win.  They go out hoping to win.  

Lockie will have a quiet word.  It starts "See youse".  You can fashion the rest.  

You only come through with your quality if the workrate and focus is correct.  Nothing ever changes in that respect, in any game of football.

The opening exchanges in any game can make it look close and seem like there’s no difference between the teams.  That’s the period it’s vital not to give encouragement to the underdog.  

It’s the cup, one chance, and as the gaffer says, pivotal to our season.

Don’t let this shower of shite have their 15 mins of fame. 

FTH.  

It's hard not to be confident about this but it's a derby and they will give it 100%.  We need to stick with the battle early doors and hopefully we will have enough quality to win the war.  

bringonthesevco
12 hours ago, andi17 said:

Would be great if a Hearts player finally hit a Robbo 20 goals a season against the team he used to constantly destroy.

Agreed - I hope it’s Gino 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No matter how shite they are a cup derby away from home is loaded with risk. However I think we have bit between teeth for another run, its wanted badly

LochcarronJambo
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope Oda starts.  Let's see what he's all about.  Dream debut.

Be surprised, RN will want to introduce him gradually, he got 10 mins against Aberdeen, he may get more Sunday depending on how games going, however, if Kuol has recovered from illness he will be ahead of ODA

Still feel we would be wise to stick another man in the middle for this one. At times I feel we struggle to keep the ball or make the wrong pass. Snodric is a baller but can be leggy and slow, and Devlin has been frustrating at points. Just feel another man in the middle might ensure the control of the game. The only thing to consider if we do is who drops out if so? 

A bit of a headache on top of the who does Kingsley come in for in the defence? Hill and Sibbick/Rowles shuffle over one?

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope Oda starts.  Let's see what he's all about.  Dream debut.

None of the front 3 are getting dropped so will not happen. 

Just now, Ccjambo1874 said:

Still feel we would be wise to stick another man in the middle for this one. At times I feel we struggle to keep the ball or make the wrong pass. Snodric is a baller but can be leggy and slow, and Devlin has been frustrating at points. Just feel another man in the middle might ensure the control of the game. The only thing to consider if we do is who drops out if so? 

A bit of a headache on top of the who does Kingsley come in for in the defence? Hill and Sibbick/Rowles shuffle over one?

I would be more concerned if it wasn't against Hibs midfield, there weakest part of there team. And they are missing Newell, I don't really rate Newell but he plays every week so must not be much better. 

52 minutes ago, Lightbulb said:

Any likely streams available? In Phuket atm 🇱🇻

I'm not one for streams as I like to go the official route but I'm getting tempted with the bloody fragmentation of providers. Can the SFA not sell them to a common provider?!? I know money etc but it's the fans who get shafted. Viaplay/premier sports wtf is that trash. Get it on sky/bt/amazon or BBC. At the very least ppv, I'm not needing a month of pish sport for 15 quid.

And yes, I know it'll only cost me a couple quid more than I paid for Aberdeen and the previous Hibs game but at least that went direct to Hearts 

Edited by Taffin
Gosh, I sound like a grumpy old man in the above 😂😂

10 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

They are confident of a win and a big attendance..

You know what to do lads 😉🇱🇻

387654DB-8E72-4391-9FB6-3EF1EEFD9701.jpeg

82F0D861-9604-4457-820F-9397DB48C4F5.jpeg

1B4A489C-BBEF-4DE4-83E3-56C848D5A92B.jpeg

A0B2504D-2272-4B5E-847A-90B9C5091B92.jpeg

FB09B289-63AE-4E87-8901-128B89A69320.jpeg

I really hope that is their tactics. 

Aberdeen set out to press like animals in the middle and nullify Snodgrass and Devlin.

It left them too narrow and they gave us the freedom of the pitch out wide to get in behind their defence and pick them apart.

If hibs try the same. Same result will follow.

Edited by Bauld

I'd like to see us pump them so hard they will require reconstructive plastic surgery up the affected region.

18 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

No replays this year again I believe! Played to a finish. Question is though, is there VAR in the Scottish cup? 

B32E7F90-9FA2-486B-9A40-6E92751DB4E0.jpeg

pettigrewsstylist
8 hours ago, Finlay James said:

As always, if Hearts show up in these games, we win.

One thing is for sure, they will try to make it a rugby match and will go out to kick lumps out of us.  If we keep the head, we could end up playing against 9 men.

Shanks hat trick. All 3 are VAR penalties. What fun. 

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

If anyone wants a laugh. Go on Hibs tickets and look how many there are left in their end. 

good odds on the 5-1 this time too after a wee price boost 160/1

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

If anyone wants a laugh. Go on Hibs tickets and look how many there are left in their end. 

Not as bad as I thought, but still poor

7 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

The famous five stand looks bare 🤯

6816DB80-B027-4213-AEA2-93B4FB7412FE.jpeg

RustyRightPeg
19 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Quite astounding. It’s their biggest game, a chance to ruin our season kind of and they no show. 

What a fan base. 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

They are confident of a win and a big attendance..

You know what to do lads 😉🇱🇻

387654DB-8E72-4391-9FB6-3EF1EEFD9701.jpeg

82F0D861-9604-4457-820F-9397DB48C4F5.jpeg

1B4A489C-BBEF-4DE4-83E3-56C848D5A92B.jpeg

A0B2504D-2272-4B5E-847A-90B9C5091B92.jpeg

FB09B289-63AE-4E87-8901-128B89A69320.jpeg

Got as far as “17,000 of us” aye right 🤣🤣🤣

Ex member of the SaS

Happy Robbie is in the stands as I think he will get a better idea of what the team/players are doing. With modern communications he can still rule the dug out. Personally think all managers should be there, with the coaches telling the players what the manager wants.

2 hours ago, Lightbulb said:

Any likely streams available? In Phuket atm 🇱🇻

Try bet365 I’m just back from south east Asia and managed to watch a lot of the games through my bet365 account. I guess no Thai TV company picked up the SPL rights therefore the betting companies get it cheap 

Ex member of the SaS
29 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Spoke to a friend that is a Hibs fan, not too happy at sitting in the cold watching the garbage they are playing, but he has to take his son so will suffer it. Thinks we will win comfortably too.

ScandinavianJambo
17 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t think so, I think it’s only on viaplay. I subscribed to premier sports a couple of times then cancelled after Hearts got out out of whichever cup it was. I’m sure it was monthly subs. 

Aye, I thought so. Annoys me when it isn't PPV...but thats just me lol

Has anyone signed up to Viaplay via Amazon Prime?

Or is it better to use Viaplay's own website player if it is smoother or closer to 'live'. Don't want to end up a minute behind.

Just read the pre match blurb that Hearts put out and due to the stuff that was thrown at the last game we've to be there early for enhanced ticket checks and searches. I've no problem with that as long as it's not just us who are getting searched.

8 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Aye, I thought so. Annoys me when it isn't PPV...but thats just me lol

I'm with you. Can't be bothered with this viaplay where you have to do a monthly subscription

ScandinavianJambo
10 minutes ago, H2 said:

I'm with you. Can't be bothered with this viaplay where you have to do a monthly subscription

My thoughts exactly!

19 minutes ago, Farmer1 said:

Try bet365 I’m just back from south east Asia and managed to watch a lot of the games through my bet365 account. I guess no Thai TV company picked up the SPL rights therefore the betting companies get it cheap 

👍