• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• JudyJudyJudy

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

• Morgan

2-1 Hearts.

It won’t be as easy as some folk think it’ll be, we do however have more than enough to beat them.

:fth: 

tartofmidlothian
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

2-1 Hearts.

It won’t be as easy as some folk think it’ll be, we do however have more than enough to beat them.

:fth: 

One of those matches where I want them to turn up on day and still lose.

1 minute ago, tartofmidlothian said:

One of those matches where I want them to turn up on day and still lose.

Yes, that would make a victory even more enjoyable.

We need to do them. Again. 

The guys seem quite confident just now. Just need to make sure they are fired up for it. 

1-3. 

Shanks to net his 21st of the season and a Kingsley 25 yarder. 

Same team again IMO. Don't think there is any reason to change things up. 

Hopefully Sibbick is okay, saw a post saying just cramp, so hopefully will be fine for Sunday. 

Selection headache, Kingsley looked like he had never been away when he came on. I'm not going to even try to name the team for this one. 

Smith, Hill, Sibbick, Rowles, Kingsley, Cochrane, christ when have we ever had this amount of quality at the back 😳

Ginelly, Shankland, McKay, Snodgrass & Zander to start. Feck knows about the rest 🙂

Still not fully confident.

Beating a team that's terrible away from home 5-0 is one thing.

But going into a derby away from home with questionable away form ourselves is still worthy of concern.

If we go into the game with the right attitude and work rate we'll be fine. As long as we want it more then our quality will hopefully do the rest.

Thunder and Lightning

These tramps are getting pumped on their own patch. 

And they know it. 

No mercy, let's get that wee dick the sack. 

Gorgie Rules

Shooter McGavin

Said it before and I’ll say it again, I want us to take 10 off them, and anything less can GTF.

I want us to get another Hibs manager the sack.

Biggest game of the season, according to the boss. Cannot wait for this.

A strong staring 11 & a strong bench. We should win this.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

See Shinnie hasn't lost any of his dying swanlike qualities. 

As Robbie says in his post match interview, we’ve got our pat in the back for a couple minutes, but tonight means nothing it’s all about Sunday.

Into them Hearts ♥️ 

We have to again have the same mindset and more as we did on the 2nd.

Despite how bad we think Hibs are, if we do not have the right attitude we will lose.

We concentrate on them as of now.

Aberdeen are out the way, now let's really spoil Hibs's season and knock them out the Scottish Cup.

Nobody mentioned yet that Robbie Neilson has never won at Easter Road as Hearts manager? Standards are slipping.

I think Hibs will score in this game. So extra time and penalties are a possibility here. But when the dust settles it will be our name in the hat for the draw for the next round.

LochcarronJambo
17 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Still not fully confident.

Beating a team that's terrible away from home 5-0 is one thing.

But going into a derby away from home with questionable away form ourselves is still worthy of concern.

If we go into the game with the right attitude and work rate we'll be fine. As long as we want it more then our quality will hopefully do the rest.

Pretty much how I feel….however, we seem to be building momentum….😃

7 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Too nervous to predict anything 😂

Yep, I'm going to forget about it until Sunday. Not through nerves, more the fact there is nothing I can do to influence the result 😂😂

Think we’ll need to be very streetwise on Sunday. The worst referee of the current crop is in charge and has previous for appalling decisions in an ER derby. Hibs will foul and dive, and they’ll do their best to get one of our players sent off - the only way they can win games.

I’m hopeful rather than expectant.

It's up to us i reckon. If we get it right Hibs won't be able to live with us. I'd love to give them a real doing but realistically any win will do.

Can’t wait. Middletons for a few then the lovely walk to the game. 
Newell not playing may well save us from some career threatening injuries , but they will still try and kick us off the park. 
we have some incredibly talented players and a never say die mindset that is fantastic .

it’s a derby and I’ve seen enough to know anything can happen (rare as it is against that lot). But a red card, a shite ref, luck can go against us. However if we turn up and our squad plays as we know they can then we will certainly be hard to beat. They’ll have to be top of their game , get the luck and rely on us being poor.

An early goal against them will see apathy and rage wash over their support. 
Im always nervous before hand until I get a few beers and take my seat in their shitehole. Then the singing starts and the adrenaline pumps. Knowing we have a squad that’s up for it gives me the horn.

0-2 Shankland double

34 minutes ago, 1953 said:

It's up to us i reckon. If we get it right Hibs won't be able to live with us. I'd love to give them a real doing but realistically any win will do.

yeah. A 0-1 win coming off a hibs players backside will do.  Just win it

45 minutes ago, leginten said:

Think we’ll need to be very streetwise on Sunday. The worst referee of the current crop is in charge and has previous for appalling decisions in an ER derby. Hibs will foul and dive, and they’ll do their best to get one of our players sent off - the only way they can win games.

I’m hopeful rather than expectant.

worry is the clown refereeing will fall for that cheat Porteous having his usual 6 fake head knocks. He needs to order him off the pitch each and every time and book him when he does a Jesus of Nazareth when he gets up like an Olympian for remonstrating 

I comprensively agree wirh those who say it won't be easy.

Hibs 0-4 Hearts.

That vote Hibs.  Deary me.  You just shouldn't have done it.  

We just need to keep feet on the ground for the rest of the week. Do our recovery, do our normal stuff. Take it seriously . Start well. Class will take care of the rest. Let them worry about us.

They’ll be very worried already after we performed at 65% and thrashed Aberdeen. If we hit 80% or 90% we’ll blow them away.

Edited by JimmyCant

Selkirkhmfc1874

Another famous Hearts victory incoming down the dockside ! 3-1 Heart Of Midlothian and agent wee Lee sacked on Monday morning oh and plenty Hobos dressed as seats 

The Black Prince

Hibs nowhere near Hearts right now.

Derbys and Cups can change all that - but can't see them scoring. Two nil HMFC... 4 - 0 if Kuol gets 30 mins.

8 hours ago, Halliphax said:

Will this be ten in a row (all competitions) if we win or draw?

Have to put them to the sword either way.

9. Which would match their one and only recent period of going unbeaten. Which was 5 draws and 4 wins I think.

Edited by Koolkeith

Don't often get the chance to hit the pub before a game at fester rd. Where's decent, within walking distance that lets kids in?

Cheers 

Bazzas right boot

Goat a ticket for this now thanks to a jkb poster!

Time ti get the battle fever notched up and ma face painted.

6-3 Hearts.

images.jpeg

Looking at the state of hibs pitch I think we will struggle to play any decent passing football.

If we can get players making runs like we did last night with Sibbick and Snodgrass playing those long balls over the top we might get some success. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

5-0 Hearts

Shankland scores a penalty by only the power of his mind.

Oda scores a brace. 

Sayonara Wee Lee.

Scenes etc.

5 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Had a wee look on .net, a few seem to be taking comfort from the fact the bookies have shorter odds for them

:sweeet:

I think it's more disbelief 

Got to wonder who’ll win Wee Lees first 11 position bingo for this one. Porteous up front? Hanlon centre midfield? Marshall left back? 

It’s not going to be pretty this game, we need to stay close to Nisbet and take our chances. They’ll try at start fast, disrupt the flow of the game and get it into our box from all angles.

Players just need to be prepared for anything  in this one. Winding up, simulation and feigning injury, Hibs crowding the ref over challenges. Win the battles, chase and harry all day. 3-2