Glentoran Vs Heart Of Midlothian match thread (merged threads)

200milesfromgorgie

Vlad has turned Hearts into a joke. That is my opinion....and that is why I dislike the man so much.

As I stated in an earlier post we have the basis of a decent squad and the addition of four quality players will see us up there challenging for Europe.

BUT....Vlad needs to keep his big nose out and let the boss do his job because I have a good feeling about him.

How can we have a basis of a good squad but be a joke.... your very easily mixed up for a supposed wordsmith

You seem so keen to say hearts are a joke... with our history we'll never be a joke... we might have a joke of an owner but it will take many years of underhand dealings to make our club, established in 1874, with more proud history than most a joke...

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to HT report.

Hearts in control.

Driver off limping. Ivaskevicus on.

Miko goal in 5 mins with odd shot.

Nothing much doing otherwise.

How did you get it to work?

I sat here on the 'live update' page for the last 20 mins and feck all happened.

Only a Game
Vlad has turned Hearts into a joke. That is my opinion....and that is why I dislike the man so much.

As I stated in an earlier post we have the basis of a decent squad and the addition of four quality players will see us up there challenging for Europe.

BUT....Vlad needs to keep his big nose out and let the boss do his job because I have a good feeling about him.

Fair enough. I just thought I'd suggest to you to tone it down a bit. Makes no odds to me because I stopped listening to the show when you started taking almost nightly cheap shots at Hearts

According to HT report.

Hearts in control.

Driver off limping. Ivaskevicus on.

Miko goal in 5 mins with odd shot.

Nothing much doing otherwise.

So are we 1 nil up??

Just back from holiday. Havn't yet looked into the transfer dealings of Championship clubs....

Finally, a confession that you used message boards as your first point of call.

Chad Sexington
How did you get it to work?

I sat here on the 'live update' page for the last 20 mins and feck all happened.

Same hear.

:mad:

You must go intop the Live Audio Update page and wait ! Sod all happens for ages then he seems to phone in with a summary of a minute or so and then the line clears.

Very odd.

Horatio Caine
Finally, a confession that you used message boards as your first point of call.

Gonnae get off the guy's case? He's being quite reasonable and constructive on this thread imo.

john brownlee

nothing to do with the peanuts and warm champers he gave you and your fellow chimps or is that chumps

away back to weegie land and sook somemore

Gonnae get off the guy's case? He's being quite reasonable and constructive on this thread imo.

No chance.

chester copperpot
So is this the offishul updates thread or the team news by Peanut?

Reason I ask is that I'm getting 3 individuals to report any chances or updates from the match.

Thanks for the editing Mod5, I realise the error of my ways now. Will be more careful in future.

Cheers OAG for pointing out the rather obvious.

Fair enough. I just thought I'd suggest to you to tone it down a bit. Makes no odds to me because I stopped listening to the show when you started taking almost nightly cheap shots at Hearts

Snap !!

Only a Game
Thanks for the editing Mod5, I realise the error of my ways now. Will be more careful in future.

Cheers OAG for pointing out the rather obvious.

nae problem Andy;)

"the team formation a novelty"

Does our own club website have to pedal such pesh

Its exactly the same formation Cervenkov was responsible for last season.

Anyway, you can only pish with the ****** you've got but that team proves how short we are both in defence and attack, particularly with the much backed potential sale of Berra.

We need new signings in just about as desperately as when Burley arrived. Lets hope Csaba is allowed to sign some players.

Lets also hope he isnt forced to adopt the committee's preferred formation of ineptness.

Jambothroughandthrough
How can we have a basis of a good squad but be a joke.... your very easily mixed up for a supposed wordsmith

You seem so keen to say hearts are a joke... with our history we'll never be a joke... we might have a joke of an owner but it will take many years of underhand dealings to make our club, established in 1874, with more proud history than most a joke...

You didn't read my previous post....in my opinioin we have the basis of a decent sqaud all that was missing was a manager....

and if the boss is allowed to get on with the job.... and with addition of at least four more quality players.... we have a very good chance of challenging for honours....

In my opinion, Vlad has turned the club into a joke in recent years. However, he can change it.

Anyway, you can only pish with the ****** you've got but that team proves how short we are both in defence and attack, particularly with the much backed potential sale of Berra.

We need new signings in just about as desperately as when Burley arrived. Lets hope Csaba is allowed to sign some players.

Lets also hope he isnt forced to adopt the committee's preferred formation of ineptness.

Im sorry but i think he will probably prefer 4-5-1 himself as it's the formation of choice throughout europe.Difference is he may be the man to make it work.

Only a Game

It says we are playing 4-2-3-1

Dont remember us playing that last season

Hearts of Vladland
Disallowed goal, perhaps?

A mistimed 'faint' by Zaliukas could have cost Hearts their lead on 45 minutes but the resultant shot by Hamilton fizzed over the bar. Half time Glentoran 0 Hearts 1.

Maybe the guy thought it was in but just had bad eyes.

Gimme an H...
It says we are playing 4-2-3-1

Dont remember us playing that last season

Thats what people say when they are trying to hide the fact that it is actually a 4-5-1. Just like the 4-3-3.

Hearts of Vladland
Disallowed goal, perhaps?

A mistimed 'faint' by Zaliukas could have cost Hearts their lead on 45 minutes but the resultant shot by Hamilton fizzed over the bar. Half time Glentoran 0 Hearts 1.

You didn't read my previous post....in my opinioin we have the basis of a decent sqaud all that was missing was a manager....

and if the boss is allowed to get on with the job.... and with addition of at least four more quality players.... we have a very good chance of challenging for honours....

In my opinion, Vlad has turned the club into a joke in recent years. However, he can change it.

Again the club isnt a joke, their are people working hard, players and admin.... they are not a joke......

Some parts of the club are being run badly, hearts are not a joke though, we're a very proud club, would like to think any hearts fan would see that HMFC are not a joke.

4-5-1 is a succesful formation all over Europe. Its rare to see top teams play with two out and out strikers. I would suggest not letting last seasons farce taint what might be something that works for us under shabba. Its how you play it.

Nucky Thompson

Hopefully Shabba has good eyes and gets Zaliukas to feck:)

Jambothroughandthrough

And I will continue to take 'cheap shots' at Vlad if he doesn't change his ways.

You might be comfortable with evryone having a laugh at the club...I'm not. The man has been a joke and has turned the club into a joke in recent years.

But as I've said....I have a good feeling about the new boss and if Vlad takes 20 steps back...I think we could be in for a really good season.

Vlad, however, has to let the football men do their job. I hope he has seen the error of his ways and has changed.

rossthejambo
Again the club isnt a joke, their are people working hard, players and admin.... they are not a joke......

Some parts of the club are being run badly, hearts are not a joke though, we're a very proud club, would like to think any hearts fan would see that HMFC are not a joke.

agreed.

have to say that i never listened in but from what i heard from other people, your alleged support for hearts is terrible. regardless of who runs the club supporters are supposed to back the club. publicly joking about the club you "love" is unacceptable. you'll struggle to win anyone over on here, and rightly so IMO.

this is aimed at JT&T btw in case theres any confusion :wacko::thumb:

Archived