Glentoran Vs Heart Of Midlothian match thread (merged threads)

200milesfromgorgie

Guest Maroon Carpet
Because that would be the punch-line of a lame Hobo-esque joke viz 'Burglars broke into the Tynecastle trophy room. Was anything stolen? Yes...a maroon carpet.'

Coupled with the observation that your posts haven't appeared to have been entirely supportive of the club.

Perhaps it's just that you're new in town and I've not tuned into your posting style yet....for the moment I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and refrain from the usual :hobofish: smiley.

Hi Mate,

Listen, it's just that with being a supporter for quite some time I get frustrated whenever Hearts lose or play bad, so I apologise if I have annoyed anyone here.

I do support the club deep down, and I sincerely hope that we can have a season that will enlighten our spirits.

As to my user name, I always have trouble thinking of one, I really do not know why I came up with it though.

Once again to all, I am sorry if it looked to be that I was being un-supportive, as I say I was just frustrated at the time as I like others want Hearts to win every game, I understand this is not always possible and will give the new manager all my support.

Best wishes.

:o

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a top trip. Seem to remember us playing not too bad through my drunken haze. Just wish we'd won the Umbro Trophy!

Pete Seeger
And I will continue to take 'cheap shots' at Vlad if he doesn't change his ways.

You might be comfortable with evryone having a laugh at the club...I'm not. The man has been a joke and has turned the club into a joke in recent years.

But as I've said....I have a good feeling about the new boss and if Vlad takes 20 steps back...I think we could be in for a really good season.

Vlad, however, has to let the football men do their job. I hope he has seen the error of his ways and has changed.

:confused:

Just back. Should sober up by about Thursday. Great trip but I'm getting too old for this drinking lark.

Hi Mate,

***Rational explanation snipped***

Best wishes.

:o

I was almost hoping you were a Hobo so I could use my 'So...maroon carpet...that would normally be on top of the "flair" ' gag. ;)

Oh, well, not to worry. :D

All the best.

Chris Evans

Just got back in the house and dont want to wee on your bonfire but we were shocking last night.

Belfast is great,but my optimism that has grown over the past few weeks has disappeared.

Friendly or not,im sorry to say,we are going to struggle.Big time.

Just got back in the house and dont want to wee on your bonfire but we were shocking last night.

Belfast is great,but my optimism that has grown over the past few weeks has disappeared.

Must agree m8 thoght we played terrible the laddie who played no 12 had a no bad game tho when he came on

Malcolm Tucker

It was a friendly....with a totally new formation....and a totally new manager.

Did you see Burley's first few friendlies in charge?

There was a game on:confused: Oh aye, that's why I was in Belfast:p

There was a game on:confused: Oh aye, that's why I was in Belfast:p

Can I take that to mean you had an enjoyable jaunt? :)

Can I take that to mean you had an enjoyable jaunt? :)

Great trip. Apart from some "James Hunt" stealing my flag from outside The Royal on saturday night:mad: Although I got given a free T-shirt from Big Coops (the owner of said bar) as compensation:cool:

Great trip. Apart from some "James Hunt" stealing my flag from outside The Royal on saturday night:mad: Although I got given a free T-shirt from Big Coops (the owner of said bar) as compensation:cool:

Poor behaviour nicking your flag. Really not the standards one would expect. :sad:

Incidentally, a mutual acquaintance who runs the WEH was telling me that a few Hearts fans were in The Crown asking if Therapist was present. :eek::rolleyes:

Road Bridge

Best part of the trip when we arrived in that boozer on Sunday morning and your bottom lip was quivering cos your flag was nicked superb mate:rofl:

Best part of the trip when we arrived in that boozer on Sunday morning and your bottom lip was quivering cos your flag was nicked superb mate:rofl:

I'm still not a happy boy about it. What about the sliver that was found outside with the lace attached:mad::mad:

Poor behaviour nicking your flag. Really not the standards one would expect. :sad:

Incidentally, a mutual acquaintance who runs the WEH was telling me that a few Hearts fans were in The Crown asking if Therapist was present. :eek::rolleyes:

As popular as ever:p The Crown, too mixed for my tastes:eek:

The Crown, too mixed for my tastes:eek:

He had the missus with him so was staying a bit "mainstream". :P

Road Bridge
I'm still not a happy boy about it. What about the sliver that was found outside with the lace attached:mad::mad:

It came in handy for tying up the youth flag:dribble:

It came in handy for tying up the youth flag:dribble:

The youth tea towel;):)

the general
He had the missus with him so was staying a bit "mainstream". :P

hey cut me some slack I was trying to get some brownie points back after my trip to the Belfast Cruise

Boab Mugabe

Excellent trip, though the bank account took a bit of a leathering.

Lots of the old heads around and a good time had by (just about) all. :)

the general
Excellent trip, though the bank account took a bit of a leathering.

Lots of the old heads around and a good time had by (just about) all. :)

a dodgy crowd in the Wetherspoons on the Sunday night though - it was like a scene from ID in there:)

Road Bridge
a dodgy crowd in the Wetherspoons on the Sunday night though - it was like a scene from ID in there:)

Now Now mate that film was murder:mad:I had to go round to the Royal and swap my trainers for a pair of darker trainers to get in there.:eek:

Archived