Glentoran Vs Heart Of Midlothian match thread (merged threads)

200milesfromgorgie

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It says we are playing 4-2-3-1

Dont remember us playing that last season

Who's our 4th attacker then?

Stewart, Ruben, or Jonsson?

Because I cant remember any of them being able to offer anything going forward last season, and I think we all know them well enough to know that none of them are fluid enough to change their style.

You cant play 4-2-3-1 with those players. Cervenkov and Botchup at least should know that.

You can play 4-5-1, although not that effectively given who our loan striker is.

1-1? Shabba must go!

No, he just needs to get to know the players a bit more so he can stop ignoring his advisers / the committee

rossthejambo
Who's our 4th attacker then?

Stewart, Ruben, or Jonsson?

Because I cant remember any of them being able to offer anything going forward last season, and I think we all know them well enough to know that none of them are fluid enough to change their style.

You cant play 4-2-3-1 with those players. Cervenkov and Botchup at least should know that.

You can play 4-5-1, although not that effectively given who our loan striker is.

maybe he thinks that stewart might be able to play in that role with ruben and jonsson in behind. you're picking at every possible negative to have a pop at romanov and the management. fair enough when we didn't have a manager but give the man some time to put his mark on the team

Well I've had enough of the guy. Are you listening Vlad? NEXT!!!

Agreed.

Shabby is a puppet, a joke, a farce and a wage thief.

There, that just about covers it :)

Carl Spackler
Penalties if it finishes in a draw apparently.

Surely not? What for?! Or I suppose, why not?

chester copperpot
1-1 with me on xscores.com

The people I have updating me at the game are all minced. Just got a txt through there to say that Miko had scored. :laugh:

Any better updates?

And I will continue to take 'cheap shots' at Vlad if he doesn't change his ways.

You might be comfortable with evryone having a laugh at the club...I'm not. The man has been a joke and has turned the club into a joke in recent years.

But as I've said....I have a good feeling about the new boss and if Vlad takes 20 steps back...I think we could be in for a really good season.

Vlad, however, has to let the football men do their job. I hope he has seen the error of his ways and has changed.

Just sums up why no one listens to your joke of a radio show. You are meant to be one of us, no one has been happy at what Vlad has been up to, but then we have to listen to it from all sides every phone in show every highlights program, paper, website.

You had the chance to stick up for us, the fans a bit, but you just want to be sooking up the backsides of the weejies as are they are the only ones who tune it to listen you and Roughie spout pish.

We have possibly the proudest history of any club in the world, it will never be a joke, Vladimir has been an arse, he is only the caretaker of the name, there have been owners before and there will be owners after.

chester copperpot
Dundee Utd getting beat 2-1 now

Is tonight when they play Barca likes?

Just got a txt to say it doesn't go to pens tonight, just ends up a draw. I'm confused now likes. Can anyone confirm either way.

Just sums up why no one listens to your joke of a radio show. You are meant to be one of us, no one has been happy at what Vlad has been up to, but then we have to listen to it from all sides every phone in show every highlights program, paper, website.

You had the chance to stick up for us, the fans a bit, but you just want to be sooking up the backsides of the weejies as are they are the only ones who tune it to listen you and Roughie spout pish.

We have possibly the proudest history of any club in the world, it will never be a joke, Vladimir has been an arse, he is only the caretaker of the name, there have been owners before and there will be owners after.

I hope you're right :confused:

Ryan Gosling

Just got a txt to say it doesn't go to pens tonight, just ends up a draw. I'm confused now likes. Can anyone confirm either way.

Nut they're playing University College of Dublin.

:laugh:

It's for a cup - if it ends in a draw, who gets the cup??

no LIKES! lol;)

No, they play UCD Dublin

chester copperpot
Nut they're playing University College of Dublin.

It's for a cup - if it ends in a draw, who gets the cup??

It is pens, just starting now, my pal (JM) was shocked when they lined up for pens.

Ryan Gosling
It is pens, just starting now, my pal (JM) was shocked when they lined up for pens.

OMG i got it right.

Fat Striker

Arghhh!

1-1 Flashscores why have you forsaken me!!!!!

Anyway we didn't get beat in the 90 mins so I'm happy with that.

chester copperpot
As long as he doesn't leave it to Rodders!!:eek:

0-0 pens, both of us have missed 1

Glens missed 2nd pen

1-2 hearts hearts score 3rd pen

chester copperpot
Mon Hearts.

Have they missed twice then?

2-2 hearts missed 1 Glens missed 2 atm.

Archived