Glentoran Vs Heart Of Midlothian match thread (merged threads)

200milesfromgorgie

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
So is this the offishul updates thread or the team news by Peanut?

Reason I ask is that I'm getting 3 individuals to report any chances or updates from the match.

mod edit

Harsh but fair.

;)

Get in Hearts!!

Auld Reekin'

Reason I ask is that I'm getting 3 individuals to report any chances or updates from the match.

mod edit

:biggrin:

marshallschunkychicken

mod edit

Hahaha I was cited for jury duty a couple of months ago. The accused was a blatant hobo.

Unfortunately, I was not picked... :mad:

Jambothroughandthrough
Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Zaliukas, Karipidis, Wallace; Palazuelos, Jonsson; Mikoliunas, Stewart, Driver; Glen. Subs not used: Basso, Sives, Screpis, Docherty, Kelly, Elliot, Ivaskevicius.

Boak.

When you consider the players that are missing....

Kingston....Berra....Nielson....Nade (don't laugh. I do think he will come good if boss gets stuck into him)....

I believe that we have the basis of a very good squad.... and I've always belived that. All that was missing was a manager who had full control of the team.

Hopefully, we now have one.

In short, add four more players (couple of strikers. defender. box to box midfielder) of quality and the Jambos will be up there challenging for third....easily.....

BUT.....Vlad needs to let the manager do his job for this to happen

He Who Cannot Be Named
i dont understand. these darn sites seem to suggest the have comentry but can't see where.

Those are just blogs, theres no audio or video available, they are just written in a way designed to get website hits.

rossthejambo

mod edit

:rofl::rofl: quality. no need for the case to go ahead surely. wearing that top should be a criminal offence in itself but as usual the governments being soft :rolleyes::P

Only a Game

Kingston....Berra....Nielson....Nade (don't laugh. I do think he will come good if boss gets stuck into him)....

I believe that we have the basis of a very good squad.... and I've always belived that. All that was missing was a manager who had full control of the team.

In short, add four more players (couple of strikers. defender. box to box midfielder) of quality and the Jambos will be up there challenging for third....easily.....

Here for the season Ewen ?

Or just looking to pick something up that you can twist round and show Hearts in a bad light about ?

marshallschunkychicken

Bloody Hell!

Agreeing with Ewen Cameron moment! :confused:

Have you heard any rumblings about any potential signings/targets? Granted he is just in the job....

Jambothroughandthrough
Here for the season Ewen ?

Or just looking to pick something up that you can twist round and show Hearts in a bad light about ?

I've never hidden my dislike for Vlad. I've always been critical of him...and him alone.

But my opinions of Vlad will change if he lets the manager do his job.

Vlad, alone, is the reason for the recent shambles but it can be turned around.

I believe we have the basis of a good squad to push for honours especially with the addition of four quality players over the next few weeks.

Jambothroughandthrough
Have you heard any rumblings about any potential signings/targets? Granted he is just in the job....

Nothing. Just back from holiday. But like many of the posters...I'd love to Russel Anderson alongside Berra.

Before I went away there was talk of Plymouth getting Anderson. I presume that didn't happen?

Miller Jambo 60
:laugh:

He just has as well.

The mods here RULE nowadays.

We are naughty boys, MA HA

Guest Maroon Carpet

Glen up front on his own, no service seemingly, this would indicate that we are in dire need of an attacking midfielder similar to that of Colin Cameron or dare I mention Paul Hartley.

barryirv1874

received a phone call from someone who is at the game. apparently rangers fans making an ass of themselves singing all their bile! as usual, we will get the blame.

Only a Game
I've never hidden my dislike for Vlad. I've always been critical of him...and him alone.

But my opinions of Vlad will change if he lets the manager do his job.

Vlad, alone, is the reason for the recent shambles but it can be turned around.

I believe we have the basis of a good squad to push for honours especially with the addition of four quality players over the next few weeks.

No problem, but is there any need to be sneering at and dissing the club on a regular basis.

Heart of Midlothian FC are NOT a joke club and never will be. Vladimir Romanov is merely the joke associated with Heart of Midlothian Football club.

It might assist your credibility and possibly even your listener base, if you directed the sneering and laughing in the right direction this season, if it needs to be directed at all.

As you well know we are very proud of our club and one of our own (allegedly) making the club itself look like a national joke, and laughing at it at every, imagined or otherwise opportunity, doesnt go down to well with us.

Just a suggestion. take it or leave it.

Ron Burgundy
Glen up front on his own, no service seemingly, this would indicate that we are in dire need of an attacking midfielder similar to that of Colin Cameron or dare I mention Paul Hartley.

I'm sure that is something that won't go unnoticed and will be duly noted by our new manager.

Only a Game
received a phone call from someone who is at the game. apparently rangers fans making an ass of themselves singing all their bile! as usual, we will get the blame.

Oh really.

We dont carry any fans who would do that of course, not to Belfast in July....dear dear no.

Nothing. Just back from holiday. But like many of the posters...I'd love to Russel Anderson alongside Berra.

Before I went away there was talk of Plymouth getting Anderson. I presume that didn't happen?

I presume being a supposed journo you'd know these things.

Captain Lithuania

Huns are at the Hearts game? :wacko:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Zaliukas, Karipidis, Wallace; Palazuelos, Jonsson; Mikoliunas, Stewart, Driver; Glen. Subs not used: Basso, Sives, Screpis, Docherty, Kelly, Elliot, Ivaskevicius.

Boak.

Every time.

aitcheeayartees
No problem, but is there any need to be sneering at and dissing the club on a regular basis.

Heart of Midlothian FC are NOT a joke club and never will be. Vladimir Romanov is merely the joke associated with Heart of Midlothian Football club.

It might assist your credibility and possibly even your listener base, if you directed the sneering and laughing in the right direction this season, if it needs to be directed at all.

As you well know we are very proud of our club and one of our own (allegedly) making the club itself look like a national joke, and laughing at it at every, imagined or otherwise opportunity, doesnt go down to well with us.

Well said!

So much negativity on here already.

I think if we got at them from the very start and really apply some pressure, we could come away with a solid 1 nil win.

;)

Not really surprising is it? We all know a lot of people on here that if they smell flowers they start looking for the grave!

What do people really expect to be changed in 36hrs?? Can we not at least wait till the Motherwell game before judging shaba??

chester copperpot

I had a phone call from one of my pals, and he was saying the place was scary. All I could hear down the phone was all the usual garbage coming from certain 'Supporters'.

I could not tell if they were hearts fans or what, but the songs were rather fruity to say the least.

I hope we dont embarrass ourselves tonight on the supporting front.

I had a phone call from one of my pals, and he was saying the place was scary. All I could hear down the phone was all the usual garbage coming from certain 'Supporters'.

I could not tell if they were hearts fans or what, but the songs were rather fruity to say the least.

Scary??? In what way? pretty sure it will just be high jinx.

Horatio Caine
Not really surprising is it? We all know a lot of people on here that if they smell flowers they start looking for the grave!

What do people really expect to be changed in 36hrs?? Can we not at least wait till the Motherwell game before judging shaba??

I think we should give him a wee bit longer than that!

Could take some time to get things to his liking. On the other hand though, he may win his first 7 games then be emptied by Vlad

Ryan Gosling

And yet I got slaughtered earlier for daring to suggest this would happen.

HT 1-0

Driver injured, 28 on.

Jambothroughandthrough

Vlad has turned Hearts into a joke. That is my opinion....and that is why I dislike the man so much.

As I stated in an earlier post we have the basis of a decent squad and the addition of four quality players will see us up there challenging for Europe.

BUT....Vlad needs to keep his big nose out and let the boss do his job because I have a good feeling about him.

The half time sumary on HTV makes it sound depressingly 'same old'.

Still, Csaba has time to clear out the dross and get decent players in . . . please

Carl Spackler
Anyone heard the half time update yet? Sitting here waiting for it but nothing is happening.

According to HT report.

Hearts in control.

Driver off limping. Ivaskevicus on.

Miko goal in 5 mins with odd shot.

Nothing much doing otherwise.

I would give him a lot longer than the Motherwell game as the job he has taken on needs a massive turn around from the last two seasons.I just hope people are not expecting us to go on a Burley type run.As for 4-5-1,well it was always going to be that way it's the formation of choice throughout europe and probably what he used in Uganda.

• Moderators
:laugh:

He just has as well.

The mods here RULE nowadays.

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ;)

Jambothroughandthrough
I presume being a supposed journo you'd know these things.

Just back from holiday. Havn't yet looked into the transfer dealings of Championship clubs....

Archived