*** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***

dazajmbo

Quite happy with our business.

Not sure how far away Haring is. Apparently Boyce is back running? A couple more options for us in the coming weeks.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

• Batistuta87

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great window. Consolidating what we've got by keeping Humphrys and tying down Rowles whilst adding some cover at the back where we were light and a player for the future 👍

Edited by Taffin

Look at it from Paterson's perspective, he knows Hearts want him, there is an offer on the table but if he sits tight for a few months he will get handsomely paid by Wednesday and be able to negotiate a decent signing on fee as we haven't spunked the money to get him in January 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Not sure how far away Haring is. Apparently Boyce is back running? A couple more options for us in the coming weeks.

Yep me too. 

Papers reported last week that Haring, Boyce and Beni were all due back on the grass this week. Boyce was in the training video today on socials, but no sign of the other two. Likely they were hiding in their snoods. 

32 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Our turnover, I would expect, will be over £28M

If it was only going to cost £500K he'd have been here by now; reckon they'd want so much it would cost double that or more, even if they had cover for every position

Not in the current year unless we win the cup and/or sell players in the summer. 

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, bazman said:

I take it nobody has said the usual Kyle lafferty chat now he a free agent? Not a window with out it 

I'd sooner bring back Gavin Reilly

10 minutes ago, bazman said:

I take it nobody has said the usual Kyle lafferty chat now he a free agent? Not a window with out it 

Oh don't worry, some idiot already has mentioned it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Callum’s girlfriend Sophie shared a post on Instagram about families moving their life around, selling houses, kids moving schools etc because of their partner moving football teams. Seems like we aren’t getting him tonight but hopefully that’s a good sign for the summer!

5 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Callum’s girlfriend Sophie shared a post on Instagram about families moving their life around, selling houses, kids moving schools etc because of their partner moving football teams. Seems like we aren’t getting him tonight but hopefully that’s a good sign for the summer!

I wouldn’t read too much into that, it’s just a reshare of her fields venture for WAGs

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

It's our CEO who said it, if you were paying attention you would know that

It’s you who needs to pay attention.

RustyRightPeg
54 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Oh don't worry, some idiot already has mentioned it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Does Callum’s wife know about his girlfriend?  Quite a coincidence they are both called Sophie. 😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that, it’s just a reshare of her fields venture for WAGs

I know it’s just a repost but she wouldn’t be sharing it if he was going to be staying in Sheffield past the summer 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Does Callum’s wife know about his girlfriend?  Quite a coincidence they are both called Sophie. 😂😂😂😂

Oops forgot they got married 😂 he still feels like a youngster to me. Time since he left us so many years ago has flown!

Delighted with our business. 
Said before ages ago Patterson wasn’t coming this window but content to get him on a pre.

we have a great squad for the remaining games. Hopefully we keep injury free and get Boyce and maybe Benny back

Edited by 1971fozzy

Sensible window from the club, but always wait until end of Feb to judge properly. A bad injury to Smith or Atkinson will make the lack of RWB signing a glaring error. Would of liked to see Neilson go out and get some solid game time.

Upfront the Kuol signing is obviously exciting one but hope we continue to pick team based on form and not because of loan commitments. 

Just home to catch the last 2 mins and 52 seconds of transfer deadline day.

Happy we didn't do any other business. Has been a good month for Hearts 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

He was in the training video shared today by the club, maybe doing some stretching with whatever he’s carrying. 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoFNH60o_VC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

Edited by Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Just home to catch the last 2 mins and 52 seconds of transfer deadline day.

Happy we didn't do any other business. Has been a good month for Hearts 

got another 1hour in scotland

Robbie is killing me. Usually lose interest when the transfer window is closed and start to concentrate on the football. But then Robbie throws in the big " we know who we are after in the next window" bomb. 

Another 4 months of Who will it be.

Christ Robbie, gees a break.

How good is it to be a jambo right now?

Carl Fredrickson
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He was in the training video shared today by the club, maybe doing some stretching with whatever he’s carrying. 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoFNH60o_VC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

I played rugby for over 20 years and had a few concussions and although you may feel physically able your timing and decision making can suffer and put you at higher risk of injury. If he is still having issues after 3 months then I really do think, for his own good and at his age, he seriously needs to think about retiring. 

The squad is large now and unless we are struck down by another 6 injuries there are a lot of players looking for game time. 

RB / RWB are the only areas of slight concern. To be honest though I could see Hill playing RB if needed. Also we need to give Atkinson game time and see what he can do / if he can improve. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

I played rugby for over 20 years and had a few concussions and although you may feel physically able your timing and decision making can suffer and put you at higher risk of injury. If he is still having issues after 3 months then I really do think, for his own good and at his age, he seriously needs to think about retiring. 

Sorry forgot to put Boyce in the post. But yeah we seem to be taking concussions seriously which is good to see..Haring seems to be a clever guy and he will know when to stop. 

Naisys Tackle

“We’ll try to get Callum in the summer but let’s be honest, Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club. If they get into the Championship and Callum helps him get promoted then you never know. We’ll have an interest but we need to wait and see on that one.

Told you there was no Pre-contract arranged and he could stay down there.

Had heard that Marley Watkins Aberdeen to DUFC was done. Seems to have fallen through late on so will try and find out what happened there. Maybe they were expecting someone in and it hasn't happened? 

Anthony Stewart and Besuijin gone. 

Was interested in Ethan Erhahon for us but he'd set himself up with an English agent a few months ago and is now away to Lincoln City for £300k. Poor move if you ask me. Think he could have done better. 

Solid window, players seem a tight unit, good additions and there’s contract extensions/ deals ( Humps) to be played for. All set up for a fight for third and Scottish Cup run. And undoubtedly we’ll

be able to attract some interesting adds in the summer. 

Compare and contrast to some of the dross we have had to endure. Good job Hearts and supporters 🇱🇻

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Aberdeen letting decent players go and replacing them with shady loans is weird AF.

That Stewarts anything but decent.

They obviously have a shady as f-k dressing room and clearing out the trouble.  A Shambles.  Lovely.

45 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

What happened to the young striker that the current buns were trying to sign / steal from us?

Did he leave or stay?

His name is James Wilson and he rejected Rangers.

8 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Aberdeen letting decent players go and replacing them with shady loans is weird AF.

Two seasons in a row they've signed a player with no connection to the club, made them captain and binned them before the season is out.

How utterly tinpot 😂

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
6 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I ****ing love Joe Savage.

:yas:

Screenshot_20230131_233717_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is exactly what we want to hear from management. A real statement of priorities and intent.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Brilliant interview from Savage. So much more than has been quoted in the articles. 

yeah, a few quotes about missing out on Paterson and about how we would not sell Shankland doesn't do it justice. Was surprised how comprehensive it was. Even talking about what the club has learnt from playing in Europe this season that it will take into next season if we qualify.