• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Bazzas right boot

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

As per our site:-

A limited amount of tickets for Hearts’ cinch Premiership match against Rangers on Saturday are now on sale.

Home supporters require a minimum of 5 loyalty points to purchase tickets – one per account – for this fixture.

Please note that purchasing tickets for other fixtures in an attempt to accumulate loyalty points will not make you eligible to purchase tickets for Saturday’s game. This is to ensure the safety and security of all supporters and no exceptions will be made.

The Ticket Exchange will be enabled once these tickets have sold out.

If you meet the criteria for purchasing home end tickets for Saturday, then you can do so online or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre.

37 minutes ago, jt_bob said:

A limited amount of tickets for Hearts’ cinch Premiership match against Rangers on Saturday are now on sale.

Home supporters require a minimum of 5 loyalty points to purchase tickets – one per account – for this fixture.

Please note that purchasing tickets for other fixtures in an attempt to accumulate loyalty points will not make you eligible to purchase tickets for Saturday’s game. This is to ensure the safety and security of all supporters and no exceptions will be made.

That should stop them getting tickets for the home end once and for all 😁

11 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

As per our site:-

The Ticket Exchange will be enabled once these tickets have sold out.

If you meet the criteria for purchasing home end tickets for Saturday, then you can do so online or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre.

I would have thought the bigger problem / risk was Rangers supporters buying tickets for the home end , and I do not think the 5 loyalty point limit would be much of a barrier

12 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What happened in the 'Avdijaj' thread?

shame it got closed off. thoroughly livened up my Monday. Sometimes you just need folk with contrary, left of field views....🤪

1 hour ago, jt_bob said:

That should stop them getting tickets for the home end once and for all 😁

Noticed quite a lot on sale for Fiorentina now too. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Noticed quite a lot on sale for Fiorentina now too. 

How odd …. when I looked yesterday there was no mention at all of this match, I assumed it was already a sell out!

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How odd …. when I looked yesterday there was no mention at all of this match, I assumed it was already a sell out!

Loads available now, especially in X and H ....

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Maybe some of these available are due to folk taking up the hospitality. 

Is the match a home sell out ? I'm on holiday at the moment so can't go and was going to stick my ticket on the ticket exchange but that function doesn't appear yet ? Unless I'm being an erse and doing it wrong ! Ta

18 minutes ago, frodoker said:

Is the match a home sell out ? I'm on holiday at the moment so can't go and was going to stick my ticket on the ticket exchange but that function doesn't appear yet ? Unless I'm being an erse and doing it wrong ! Ta

It’s not sold out … so ticket exchange is not open - yet 

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I would have thought the bigger problem / risk was Rangers supporters buying tickets for the home end , and I do not think the 5 loyalty point limit would be much of a barrier

It'll be a good barrier. I doubt many old firm sleeper accounts have 5+ points. 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

It'll be a good barrier. I doubt many old firm sleeper accounts have 5+ points. 

Right. Should be enough for a lot of Hearts fans to get over. I'm sure a few huns will clear it but it'll be far fewer than would otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think loads of them will have that many.

There’s only 100 or so tickets with the rest being season ticket holders. Might get a few dozen but there will be plenty of demand from Hearts fans for the remaining tickets.

6 minutes ago, Jambo Buckets said:

There’s only 100 or so tickets with the rest being season ticket holders. Might get a few dozen but there will be plenty of demand from Hearts fans for the remaining tickets.

True and it does depend on how many Rangers fans have that many LPs but I think there are a lot more than people think ………… basically anyone who has been to five games in three years less than that if you include games with more loyalty points

I just think a higher points threshold would keep the interlopers low but not restrict many Hearts supporters

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

True and it does depend on how many Rangers fans have that many LPs but I think there are a lot more than people think ………… basically anyone who has been to five games in three years less than that if you include games with more loyalty points

I just think a higher points threshold would keep the interlopers low but not restrict many Hearts supporters

What number are you proposing?

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What number are you proposing?

Not really thinking about a specific number , and probably I am not considering a reason why it would be bad idea , but since LPs are over three seasons then what ever one season worth of LPs is ?

What’s that about 30 or some thing ? It would also still leave it accessible to folk who go to about 8 - 10 games a season or who have had a season ticket two seasons ago but had to give it up for what ever reason

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Not really thinking about a specific number , and probably I am not considering a reason why it would be bad idea , but since LPs are over three seasons then what ever one season worth of LPs is ?

What’s that about 30 or some thing ? It would also still leave it accessible to folk who go to about 8 - 10 games a season or who have had a season ticket two seasons ago but had to give it up for what ever reason

I had double the amount of a ST holder before covid; I've had to buy tickets from people on here, for utd and zurich games, £60 for the zurich, because the guy wanted to sell 2 only

Now I have 8 or 9

There was never a point in buying a ST, because of work

I paid mostly £38 a ticket for main stand, subscribed to Hearts TV international non stop for years, putting a lot more money in than a ST holder

But I shouldn't get a ticket because of why?

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
typo

King Of The Cat Cafe

So, having mixed up my Saturdays and found the Rangers game in this Saturday and not the one after, I realise I cannot go.

So, I have tried to 'sell' my ST seat back only to get the message:  "You currently do not have any tickets that can be managed."

So, WTF?

12 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I had double the amount of a ST holder before covid; I've had to buy tickets from people on here, for utd and zurich games, £60 for the zurich, because the guy wanted to sell 2 only

Now I have 8 or 9

There was never a point in buying a ST, because of work

I paid mostly £38 a ticket for main stand, subscribed to Hearts TV international non stop for years, putting a lot more money in than a ST holder

But I shouldn't get a ticket because of why?

-

Dont take it personally mate I don’t want to deprive you of a ticket for goodness sake 

You make fair points there , I forgot about a covid gap because I never had one . You make a very fair point .

I did say I could be forgetting some thing and it turns out I was 

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dont take it personally mate I don’t want to deprive you of a ticket for goodness sake 

You make fair points there , I forgot about a covid gap because I never had one . You make a very fair point .

I did say I could be forgetting some thing and it turns out I was 

Fair enough; the club have a difficult call to make here; we certainly don't want loads of rangers fans in beside us

Remember kilmarnock giving them loads, resulting in very awkward scenes, where there were lots of away fans, so much so, that the rangers fans were getting arrogant

I just wish I was made aware of the ticket exchange in time for buying a ST, because I would have bought one; now I'm having to enter my details into 'surveymonkey' for entering a waiting list which already has 1000+ people on it

Can't I just sort that out at the ticket office?

pettigrewsstylist

Saturday should be a decent gauge of the standard we are actually at. Season well underway, decent rest for most and home sell out against OF. 

Francis Albert
12 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

It says on Hearts official page that there is a limited number of tickets left. They only open the exchange up once all tickets have been sold.

Because although every man and his dog knows the game will sell out you can't release your ticket while there is still one ticket unsold. And if Hospitalty doesn't sell out new seats will become available up till the day of the game. Since you only get a credit for your released seat if it is sold it seems a daft system which will not maximise revenue for the club. Or maximise the availability of unused seats for fans. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Because although every man and his dog knows the game will sell out you can't release your ticket while there is still one ticket unsold. And if Hospitalty doesn't sell out new seats will become available up till the day of the game. Since you only get a credit for your released seat if it is sold it seems a daft system which will not maximise revenue for the club. Or maximise the availability of unused seats for fans. 

The upside is it gives you something to moan about. 

Every cloud. 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Saturday should be a decent gauge of the standard we are actually at. Season well underway, decent rest for most and home sell out against OF. 

It is, but If we win I don't think it indicates we'll be up for 2nd place come the end of the season. 

Likewise, if we get battered I still think we'll finish 3rd. 

Looking forward to it, more so now we have players back. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

🤣🤣

If there's ever a positive comment from him I think time will reverse itself. 

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The upside is it gives you something to moan about. 

Every cloud. 

Thanks for that contribution. I don't have any real interest  for my sake ... I would happily release my seat for nothing. I was trying to make a point on behalf of my club and our fans. Can you say why it could  disadvantage either if ticket exchange was opened when say only 100 or 50 seats were unsold?

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Thanks for that contribution. I don't have any real interest  for my sake ... I would happily release my seat for nothing. I was trying to make a point on behalf of my club and our fans. Can you say why it could  disadvantage either if ticket exchange was opened when say only 100 or 50 seats were unsold?

You'd need to ask the club. 

My guess is that before the club wants to give money away it wants to be sold out first, if the exchanged seats started to sell then  the unsold "normal" seats have more chance of remaining unsold. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Francis Albert
20 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You'd need to ask the club. 

My guess is that before the club wants to give money away it wants to be sold out first, if the exchanged seats started to sell then  the unsold "normal" seats have more chance of remaining unsold. 

In what circumstances could the club be giving money away if it sold my seat for a second time and only partially compensated me in the event that every other seat in the ground actually sold out?

Edited by Francis Albert

30 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It is, but If we win I don't think it indicates we'll be up for 2nd place come the end of the season. 

Likewise, if we get battered I still think we'll finish 3rd. 

Looking forward to it, more so now we have players back. 

it's a fixture that's an absolute no lose situation for kickback. I can't wait.

Lose, and the earth will inexplicably stop rotating for those unable to grasp the financial chasm and ability of both squads, and on average one should at the moment overcome the other.

Win and er....most people will be really chuffed and cautiously optimistic for the season. 

32 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

In what circumstances could the club be giving money away if it sold my seat for a second time and only partially compensated me in the event that every other seat in the ground actually sold out?

It seems quite simple to me. 

Match tickets and resold St tickets will be the same price, however the club gives part of the price back to the st holders, therefore making less than they would from an "ordinary" ticket. 

As St's are likely to be be better located than unsold tickets they will be snapped up first, leaving the club, potentially, left with unsold full price tickets. 

Not sure if I've explained this very well but you get the idea (hopefully) 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Because the unsold seats may not sell as folk have bought the exchanged seats instead. 

Unsold seat - 100% of the money goes to the club. 

Exchanged seat - whatever % the exchangee gets back( partially compensated seat) 

Hardly a lot of money but 1 possible reason. 

Maybe it's better to wait and release the exchange tickets as late as possible as there is more to release. 

Maybe IT/ admin can't release in stages, therefore later the better as there may be more to release. 

Maybe it's just to piss you off. 

As I said as the start of my response - ask the club.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Kearney13 said:

If anyone has a spare going let me know looking for one ticket if possible! 

There’s still some left on the website.

Francis Albert

Aplogies. I have obviously not explained mysely properly. My simple idea is to allow ST seats to be released, perhaps only when most or almost all  seats have been sold) but do not pay a penny to the ST holder  who releases the released seats until EVERY seat in the ground is sold out. 

24 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

There’s still some left on the website.

I've clicked on the website but I can't find tickets only fiorentina ones 

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Aplogies. I have obviously not explained mysely properly. My simple idea is to allow ST seats to be released, perhaps only when most or almost all  seats have been sold) but do not pay a penny to the ST holder  who releases the released seats until EVERY seat in the ground is sold out. 

I think it would be reasonable when there's about 50 left - it is a gamble though. The equation which would need to be done would be "Will we sell more exchanged tickets by releasing them early to compensate for losing a portion of the sale price of the 50 unsold tickets, which are unlikely to sell unless the match completely sells out (as they are by definition the worse seats inthe house)"

I can see why they might think it's not worthwhile but it is something they could experiment with I guess by doing it for one game and comparing the number of resold tickets which result - have to be for two very similar sales pattern games though

20 minutes ago, Kearney13 said:

I've clicked on the website but I can't find tickets only fiorentina ones 

If you go into e tickets it shows them there but not before