• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Bazzas right boot

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully the first team to beat  the Kings eleven. 

Or, like when they themselves died are they going to go with the same name again and stick with the the queen's eleven?

Edited by Bazzas right boot

20 hours ago, SuperAustin said:

Strike action on the trains on 1st October 

Not Scotrail trains, that is happening October the 10th.

5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Pretty sure it still affects Scottish trains regardless. Someone on here will confirm I'm sure. 

ScandinavianJambo

We have a good enough record against them at home, so hope to capitalise on the break in play and do them one. All need to click, and it would set us up very nicely over in Europe. Here is for hoping (pushing away negative thoughts!). 

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

John - I think the 1st October is the Network Rail guys - signallers etc (oops well you know!).  The other strikes are the drivers in most of the English based TOC's but not affecting Scotrail?

The previous NR strikes have seen limited services between Glasgow and Edinburgh and Bathgate and Edinburgh.  Amaright?

32 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

John - I think the 1st October is the Network Rail guys - signallers etc (oops well you know!).  The other strikes are the drivers in most of the English based TOC's but not affecting Scotrail?

The previous NR strikes have seen limited services between Glasgow and Edinburgh and Bathgate and Edinburgh.  Amaright?

Should be a half hourly service.

1 hour ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

We have a good enough record against them at home, so hope to capitalise on the break in play and do them one. All need to click, and it would set us up very nicely over in Europe. Here is for hoping (pushing away negative thoughts!). 

3 pts for us , I’ve got a good feeling about this game 🤞

Never confident against either of those two ersecheeks. 

At Tynecastle though so you never know. We need to start the game well to have a chance here. 

Sevco probably have their tails up after their ugly sisters slip up vs St. Mirren. 

On 18/09/2022 at 19:14, Riccarton3 said:

Wonder if Collum will be back for that one? Or its just too soon since ER? Beaton or Robertson, probably.

Clancy. Nap.

A lot is going to depend also on which Rangers turn up. They have a lot of quality and a very good manager. If they are up for it, it could be a very tough game. On the other hand, they often dont hit those heights and there is a chance for us, if we turn up! - a lot will depend on who wants it most.

Pasquale for King

Hard to tell how the break will affect both teams, early KO, will Halkett play, both teams with big euro ties midweek afterwards. 
It should be a good preparation for Fiorentina for us, full house, great atmosphere, get after them from the start and we can definitely create chances and beat them. 

I wouldn’t say our more recent record has been very good at home.  Can’t remember laying a glove on them in the last couple of seasons

is this sold out?  I can’t make it so was wondering why I have seen anything on ticket exchange yet

53 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I wouldn’t say our more recent record has been very good at home.  Can’t remember laying a glove on them in the last couple of seasons

is this sold out?  I can’t make it so was wondering why I have seen anything on ticket exchange yet

Well we didn't play them two seasons ago. Last season at Tynecastle they got two early goals in four minutes and despite having more possession and more shots on target, we couldn't get one across and then Gino got a second yellow.

The other was a dead rubber the last game of the season when both squads were thinking about Hampden.

29 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Has this match sold out?

If yes when does the ticket exchange open?

thanks 

On Friday the Hearts ticket office said that the Ticket Exchange would open on Tuesday but there has ben nothing officially announced. They were apparently waiting to see if there was unused hospitality.

7 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

On Friday the Hearts ticket office said that the Ticket Exchange would open on Tuesday but there has ben nothing officially announced. They were apparently waiting to see if there was unused hospitality.

Thanks!

Seems odd that there's no reference to the match at all on e tickets. 
and 

Equally odd there’s no dot count on JKB!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thanks!

Seems odd that there's no reference to the match at all on e tickets. 
and 

Equally odd there’s no dot count on JKB!

I'm not sure what's going on mate, I was trying to get a couple and that's what they told me. My guess is there will be some released dotted around but that is just a guess. I think there will be plenty available on the Ticket Exchange if/when that does open. I also heard that there may have been Rangers fans trying to buy hospitality seats which may be leading to some delays, apparently over 17,000 of them applied for the 1300 odd tickets that they are getting in the Roseburn! 

39 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Well we didn't play them two seasons ago. Last season at Tynecastle they got two early goals in four minutes and despite having more possession and more shots on target, we couldn't get one across and then Gino got a second yellow.

The other was a dead rubber the last game of the season when both squads were thinking about Hampden.

Nil points

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Nil points

Took a result first time out at Ibrox though. Less said about the second one the better.

Edited by Led Tasso

Any idea how late after kick off you can get into the game . Junior bob was a cup game in airdrie that finishes about 11:45 . Likely won’t make 12:30 kick off

2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I'm not sure what's going on mate, I was trying to get a couple and that's what they told me. My guess is there will be some released dotted around but that is just a guess. I think there will be plenty available on the Ticket Exchange if/when that does open. I also heard that there may have been Rangers fans trying to buy hospitality seats which may be leading to some delays, apparently over 17,000 of them applied for the 1300 odd tickets that they are getting in the Roseburn! 

I think quite a few have bought hospitality, which they are in titled ti do but I don’t have to agree to it 😣

2 hours ago, 80bob said:

Any idea how late after kick off you can get into the game . Junior bob was a cup game in airdrie that finishes about 11:45 . Likely won’t make 12:30 kick off

Up until halftime 👍🏻

The Grim Reaper
9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What happened in the 'Avdijaj' thread?

Bongo said Stendel’s a better manager than Neilson. Then Tosh said, no Neilson’s a better manager than Stendel. Then Bongo said No, Stendel’s a better manager than Neilson. Then Tosh said No, Neilson’s a better manager than Stendel. 

Put on repeat for about 10 hours or 2 years. 

7 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Bongo said Stendel’s a better manager than Neilson. Then Tosh said, no Neilson’s a better manager than Stendel. Then Bongo said No, Stendel’s a better manager than Neilson. Then Tosh said No, Neilson’s a better manager than Stendel. 

Put on repeat for about 10 hours or 2 years. 

Ah, fresh content. 

3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Nil points

We have only played them in one meaningful game at tynecastle since we came back up, we squandered umpteen chances that day and lost two nil. 

Beat them twice at home the season we got relegated. 

I think we can beat them this Saturday 🤞

18 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

We have only played them in one meaningful game at tynecastle since we came back up, we squandered umpteen chances that day and lost two nil. 

I'm on this train. Hearts to win.

2-1 @ 14/1 with Bet365 ...

4 hours ago, 80bob said:

I went in during the second half for every 3pm game one season due to work.

That was a few seasons ago so not sure how it would work with automated turnstiles but worst case scenario you'll just need to find a steward and they'll let you in any time if you show your ticket.

Wondering if Gordon might get a rest with us now having a decent back up and him coming back from not only international duty but the birth of a child. 

Obviously hoping he starts but given we put a weaker team out at Parkhead before a European tie this season already wouldn't be too shocked if he didn't.

7 hours ago, Mac80 said:

I hope so pal, it’s due shall we say 🇱🇻🇱🇻

6 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I went in during the second half for every 3pm game one season due to work.

That was a few seasons ago so not sure how it would work with automated turnstiles but worst case scenario you'll just need to find a steward and they'll let you in any time if you show your ticket.

Cheers

Maybe spring a surprise and get a draw or a win with it being after a break but even at home we are still the under dogs

Probably get beaten though as they have an large expensive squad

I actually think it is harder for us to spring a surprise than a smaller team like St Mirren or Livingston because the old firm are far less likely to take their eye off the ball or turn up less motivated

Celtic and Rangers see us as the best of the rest and will arrive at our gaff determined not to slip up

I will go for a heart ruling the head 2 - 1 to us but most likely we will get beaten 

Unfortunately Celtic slipping up last week has opened the door for Rangers again when they looked pretty down.

We’d really need to be at it from the start and compete for 90 minutes to get anything here

Having said that Rangers haven’t been convincing this season and our last 2 performances have been better.

1-1 for me

A limited amount of tickets for Hearts’ cinch Premiership match against Rangers on Saturday are now on sale.

Home supporters require a minimum of 5 loyalty points to purchase tickets – one per account – for this fixture.

Please note that purchasing tickets for other fixtures in an attempt to accumulate loyalty points will not make you eligible to purchase tickets for Saturday’s game. This is to ensure the safety and security of all supporters and no exceptions will be made.

That should stop them getting tickets for the home end once and for all 😁