*** Football MAFIA ***

Dunks

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Basically a spectator outside of the match observing would have access to stockfish (computer chess engine) and guide the player to victory with pre agreed anal vibrations.

If I had to predict a sentence I'd be reading today...this would NOT have been it :lol:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

Right, I signed up this afternoon, heehaw happened then I went to the pub and it kicked off. 🤬

Can I also add that I know the doc in real life, which is weird.

Am I allowed to vote cos I'm on my way back from Riga? 😇

The season was only just starting and already there was carnage. Would those at the top of the game be allowed to continue? Or would the fans rise up to take us into a new era for Scottish Football.

The day had ended in the lynching of one of their own. Turns out he'd fecked off anyway, so meh.

But what about the night? What did it bring?

The BBC were as usual off sooking up to someone, but more about them later :ninja:

The Doc was out taking care of someone that didn't require any protecting this night.

VAR was in place and on second viewing has found someone good.

Then there were the Goons. They were plotting for their continued domination and had selected someone to take out. And I don't mean for succulent lamb.

The chose their victim wisely as they were distracted by a proper BBC sooking at the time. A brutal garrotting from the rear led to a swift retreat to the shadows, leaving a limp and bleeding Seats in the hands of the BBC.

Seats, a simple fan, is no longer. 

And still there was more going on.

The Old Firm were loitering in the darkness as all the above unfolded. They saw their opportunity to rid themselves of a possible threat to their dominance.

They rounded on their victim and threw him to the sacrificial goats at Ibrox. Goat after goat pummelled poor Stuart until he too was a limp and bloodied corpse - dragged off to a masonic ceremony.

Stuart McNeill, Ian Maxwell, is now a deceased goon in the lodge.

It is now day.

Player List

Boof

AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Yvonnejambo
That thing you do
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
iantjambo
Peakybunnet 👑
Dick Dastardly
AndyNic
Sea Nog AF
Vlad Magic

Jambosean75

Deadline is Saturday 7pm

Edited by Dunks

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Losing a mason isn’t good.

We haven’t lost a mason. 1 goon down and 2 fans. Pretty decent night! 

20 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

We haven’t lost a mason. 1 goon down and 2 fans. Pretty decent night! 

Yup 🤦🏼‍♂️ I had just opened my eyes when I read last nights report.

I thought Stuart was a mason for some reason.

A good night then 😁

Player List

Stuart McNeill Ian Maxwell * killed by asassin N1
Boof
AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Yvonnejambo
That thing you do
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
iantjambo
Peakybunnet 👑
Dick Dastardly
AndyNic
Tenaciousdandy fan - lynched N1
Sea Nog AF
Vlad Magic
Jambosean75
Seats   a simple fan - killed by goons N1

Day one votes, might be worth somebody checking 

Stuart McNeill Ian Alim    
Boof Sea Nog That thing you do    
AlimOzturk Stuart Peaky    
Milky_26 Shapes Seats    
Yvonnejambo Rudi      
That thing you do Ian      
Shapes Prince      
Prince Buaben Shapes      
The Hogfather Sea Nog      
Rudi Skacel Boof      
iantjambo Dastardly      
Peakybunnet ? Milky Dastardly Alim Yvonne
Dick Dastardly Milky      
AndyNic        
Tenaciousdandy        
Sea Nog AF Dandy      
Vlad Magic Sean      
Jambosean75 Vlad      
Seats        
Edited by Peakybunnet
Seans vote for Vlad added

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Day one votes, might be worth somebody checking 

Stuart McNeill Ian Alim    
Boof Sea Nog That thing you do    
AlimOzturk Stuart Peaky    
Milky_26 Shapes Seats    
Yvonnejambo Rudi      
That thing you do Ian      
Shapes Prince      
Prince Buaben Shapes      
The Hogfather Sea Nog      
Rudi Skacel Boof      
iantjambo Dastardly      
Peakybunnet ? Milky Dastardly Alim Yvonne
Dick Dastardly Milky      
AndyNic        
Tenaciousdandy        
Sea Nog AF Dandy      
Vlad Magic Sean      
Jambosean75        
Seats        

missing my vote for vlad

Obviously not much to go on after day one, but I’m wondering if Stuart voted for his fellow goons to try and keep suspicion away from them in day two. 

44 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

AndyNic hasnt been on Kickback since Thursday evening. I confess to checking his profile for that reason

You vote me for checking a profile (during the sign up btw) and then confess to doing the same yourself (during the game) 😂

7 hours ago, Seats said:

Am I allowed to vote cos I'm on my way back from Riga? 😇

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Seats, a simple fan, is no longer. 

Ooooft - timing is everything!

6 hours ago, Dunks said:

Stuart McNeill, Ian Maxwell, is now a deceased goon in the lodge.

Though it pains me to say it...well done Ol...

Try again. Well done Old F....

Nope, sorry. Can't get the words out. Delighted we're a goon down though. Especially since I was going to hint that Stuart was possibly a good guy due to the Cop potentially using BS and finding a someone good.

17 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Ian would have been on two votes and lynched but then Stuart took his vote off him 😏

I think Stuart has been playing the game long enough to not be that obvious.

Great night for the town. 

:pleasing:

one goon down 3 to go. Looking back I can’t see anything to obvious. However Stuart did cast his vote on me bringing me into the tie. So surely that shows me to be innocent. 

260E5E92-A4E0-4D89-B22D-937BD72EA643.png

That thing you do was the other to vote me, along with Stuart, last night and put me out in front, before Stuart changed to Alim.

Is it possible they didn’t want to look too goonly by lynching me outright first night?

from peakys voting history post if stuart has went with the goon tactic of voting for another goon on day 1 i would say at least one of ian or alim are goons. more leaning towards ian as i think the unvote of ian came when he was on 2 votes and leading

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

from peakys voting history post if stuart has went with the goon tactic of voting for another goon on day 1 i would say at least one of ian or alim are goons. more leaning towards ian as i think the unvote of ian came when he was on 2 votes and leading

I doubt that he would bring another goon into a tie, especially so late on and so I would be happy to trust Alim for the time being.

I understand why you would suspect me though, it’s certainly not heard of with goons voting each other, early on.

However, on this occasion, I can assure you I’m a good guy.

I would certainly be happy to be collateral damage today. as there’s a very small chance of us finding a goon, I would rather I went than a more important roled player. There’s also the possibility that I could be the turncoat and that would take away that threat.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I doubt that he would bring another goon into a tie, especially so late on and so I would be happy to trust Alim for the time being.

I understand why you would suspect me though, it’s certainly not heard of with goons voting each other, early on.

However, on this occasion, I can assure you I’m a good guy.

I would certainly be happy to be collateral damage today. as there’s a very small chance of us finding a goon, I would rather I went than a more important roled player. There’s also the possibility that I could be the turncoat and that would take away that threat.

i agree that he would be less likely to bring another goon into the tie. however alim did initially vote for stuart and then at some point unvoted him. it is weak reasoning and that is why i am leaning to you just now

Hello!

Sorry all. Just realised the game had kicked off. I've been in Riga for the fitbaw and now I'm in Italy on holiday with the family so might not be very active...

Anyway - l have some catching up to do. I'll have a read through now and see what's happening.

47 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Hello!

Sorry all. Just realised the game had kicked off. I've been in Riga for the fitbaw and now I'm in Italy on holiday with the family so might not be very active...

Anyway - l have some catching up to do. I'll have a read through now and see what's happening.

Hope you enjoyed Riga Andy. Great result 

15 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

First game in oooft guessing 9 months. I for one am watching live footage of the Queens vigil. Just saw David Beckham and cracked one off. 🤪

Disgusting.

15 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Anyone else a chess fan? 

The drama coming from the Sinquefield cup has been utterly amazing. Magnus Carlson, on the back of a unbeaten 31 game streak, was defeated by 19 year old Hans Niemann. This wouldn’t normally cause any drama - only Carlson then resigned from the tournament and stated he believes Niemann cheated :wow: 

this is unheard of in the chess world. Especially from Carlson, arguably the GOAT at chess. The rumours are floating around that Niemann had a spy in Carlsons camp which revealed Carlsons prep for this tournament. Carlson was suspicious already and played moves and openings that he has never ever used before and Niemann basically countered every move perfectly. There is also rumours that Niemann had anal beads in his arse which vibrates to tell which move to make :rofl:

The chess world is in melt down chaps. 

Disgusting.

15 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I have a story about a vibrating anal bead I bought in the pub along with a rubber cock and an inflatable vagina.

The ladies sitting next to me nearly died with laughter.

Disgusting.

So Stuart was confirmed goon. Vote on Ian then unvote to vote Alim. I reckon the chances of Ian being goon are slim as Stuart wouldn't be that obvious on day 1 for no reason so could possibly have voted a fellow goom as so many people on 1 vote so chances of him being lynched were also pretty slim?

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

Vote Count

1    iantjambo
1    Peakybunnet 👑

6 to post

14 to vote

9 for a lynch

Deadline 7pm

can someone double check this? Dont trust Dunks just now 🤐😜

good night for us. Hopefully whoever the cop found wasnt bumped off. 

good shooting for us from the assasian. Not so good for them! Though interesting they still have 3 bullets. 

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

can someone double check this? Dont trust Dunks just now 🤐😜

Please do - I'm all over the shop right now :embarassed:

Is anyone not posted at all still? 
Not much chat going on, but it is hard early on and the votes didn’t give anything significant to use. 

22 hours ago, Dunks said:

The Beautiful Game

Association football is a game in which two teams of 11 players, using any part of their bodies except their hands and arms, try to manoeuvre the ball into the opposing team’s goal. Only the goalkeeper is permitted to handle the ball and may do so only within the penalty area surrounding the goal. The team that scores most goals wins.

Ah. It sounds so simple. A few good teams set out to play football the beautiful way, whilst others were in it to get to the top my any means necessary - fair or foul. Thankfully we have a system of governance that ensures there is no room for skulduggery. Or is there?

The Roles

The SPFL (Goons)

Neil Doncaster

Rod Petrie

Ian Maxwell

This shower of charlatans can communicate off thread in their scheming committee. Get a kill each night sequence. Win when they can't lose.

Scottish Football Elite (Masons)

Hearts

Partick Thistle

Stranraer

Everything that is good in the game. Can chat off line and swap flags. Receive info from VAR.

Cop VAR

Nightly investigation of any player. Result is passed to the Masons.

Doc Kenny Deucher

A nightly save for our medical hero. Can't save the same player successive nights, nor themselves.

Turncoat Dundee

They think they're a fan, but if poked by the Goons will turn to their bidding.

Assassin Old Firm

Out to win it for themselves while destroying Scottish Football along the way. 3 bullets, 1 at a time. Night sequence only. Bonus bullets available.

Sycophant BBC SportScotland

Loves to sook up to the gruesome while ignoring the good guys. Picks a player each night to sook up to, blocking any night activity for that player or group of players. Can only sook each player once.

Everyone else are Scottish Football fans.

Rules - you can bluff about your role or say your a townie/fan, but anyone who comes right out and says their role will be modkilled , no game chat during the night, can say the usually yes etc. Repetitive misbehaviour will result in punishments to that player. Dead players must not interfere in the game, but can post with the usual wooo. Any dead players interfering will result in punishments to the dead players team and awards being giving to the opposite team in the form of anytime investigations or kills or some serious mod action.

I will take the night activities in the order of Sycophant, Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin

votes and unvotes must be bold and any edited posts with votes will not be counted, any votes after night is called will not be counted and if there is a lynch before deadline please adhere to normal night rules. Night will be determined by my PC clock, not when I call it.

Non-posters may be mod-killed and non voters banned the next day from voting. Special dispensation to anyone heading home from Riga.

Remember its only a game so keep it fun and enjoy yourself 😃

Roles will be sent by PM in the next 1/2 hour and will make first deadline 10pm tonight

In any event, the moderators decision will be final, including any further rules yet to be made up :ninja:

The Sycophant if checks someone each night and blocks their activities, does that work on the goons? 
Also say they picked a mason, will the info from cop still get sent to them?