• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Oh ffs... Now you're calling me the assassin?! Couple posts ago you said I was a goon!

Right town, you need to see right through this nonsense.

Get rid of Peaky the goon today and then Hog the Assassin tomorrow for an easy town win.

It's that simple.

I’m not calling you anything other than a baddie, which you are. Two players calling you bad now, wonder how they came to that conclusion if they don’t know for a fact that you’re bad roled. 

Andy’s done here. Whatever happens with this vote, he either turns people against someone good and that comes out after the lynch, or he’s lynched himself showing who’s actually good.

Game over.

Just now, The Hogfather said:

I’m not calling you anything other than a baddie, which you are. Two players calling you bad now, wonder how they came to that conclusion if they don’t know for a fact that you’re bad roled. 

1. Peaky - who is the last goon and then 2. You - the assassin who want to wipe out Peaky tonight and then hope the final mason is revealed. You know it's one of 2 from my posts above so you have a great chance to win. This is why we need to get rid of Peaky tonight and you tomorrow.

1. Peaky - who is the last goon and then 2. You - the assassin who want to wipe out Peaky tonight and then hope the final mason is revealed. You know it's one of 2 from my posts above so you have a great chance to win. This is why we need to get rid of Peaky tonight and you tomorrow.

But when it turns out Peaky’s good you’ll have outed yourself as bad with your desperation to take him out the game. So you’re done either way here. 

I’ve two people who trust me, you’ve only got yourself. 

Edited by The Hogfather

Ok town if you get rid of me tonight you need to make sure you get rid of Hog tomorrow so he can't win.

Remember though Peaky can still hit the turncoat tonight but not if we lynch him...

Just now, AndyNic said:

Ok town if you get rid of me tonight you need to make sure you get rid of Hog tomorrow so he can't win.

Remember though Peaky can still hit the turncoat tonight but not if we lynch him...

Once you’re done, we can look for the assassin. Shame the cop had you investigated, you might’ve been able to slip under the radar otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Once you’re done, we can look for the assassin. Shame the cop had you investigated, you might’ve been able to slip under the radar otherwise. 

Town.

This is your assassin. Remember he's in it to win it for himself and doesn't want to help the town whatsoever. This is why he's siding with Peaky the Goon so he gets a free hit on another roled player tonight.

Town.

This is your assassin. Remember he's in it to win it for himself and doesn't want to help the town whatsoever. This is why he's siding with Peaky the Goon so he gets a free hit on another roled player tonight.

Town, this player was investigated on Saturday night. He is bad roled. Vote for me, vote for him, vote for Peaky. The truth will come out one way or the other. 

1 minute ago, The Hogfather said:

Town, this player was investigated on Saturday night. He is bad roled. Vote for me, vote for him, vote for Peaky. The truth will come out one way or the other. 

i believe this is correct 

And note I’ve put my head above the parapet here. Every chance the assassin picks me after my last post. 

Sacrificing myself to get rid of the last goon so the town can have a better chance of winning.  I’m off to bed now but hopefully you’ll do the right thing here. 

9 hours ago, Shapes said:

Andy looking desperate. If I'm wrong I've been completely duped.

vote andynic

Possibly looking desperate because this gives the goons a chance to hit the turncoat. 

We can win the game today if we get rid of Peaky the goon then Hog the assassin! 

9 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Ach bugger it

if its wrong then its pretty easy and quick to rectify. 

vote andy

No it's not. Goons could hit the turncoat remember which makes it even harder for us to win!

9 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

And note I’ve put my head above the parapet here. Every chance the assassin picks me after my last post. 

Sacrificing myself to get rid of the last goon so the town can have a better chance of winning.  I’m off to bed now but hopefully you’ll do the right thing here. 

Do not fall for this. Hog is the assassin. 

Just now, The Hogfather said:

It’s game over Andy. Goons have lost. 

Well played Hog. Hope you go on and win it now mate since the town have made an arse of it.

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Well played Hog. Hope you go on and win it now mate since the town have made an arse of it.

Just realised you are Rod Petrie 🤭

13 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nobodies buying your desperation Andy. If I was the assassin I’d have hit you on Saturday night. 

The fans were sure they had their man. Still took their time in the face of a valiant defence from Andy. So were they right? Or was it in fact the goons playing them all along?

It didn't matter as their minds were made up. Andy was sitting on a park bench late into the evening, enjoying a bag of pork scratchings when the fans found him. They tied him to the bench and smeared raw mince meat into his moustache. Then they stood back and waited.

One by one, the local nocturnal animals came out, attracted by the smell of mince. First a sniff. Then a lick. And finally a bite. Then another and another. It was a badger that bit of his whole face and the crows that got his eyeballs. The pork scratchings were left untouched.

AndyNic - Rod Petrie - will have no further involvement in Scottish Football.

Night stuff please.

Edited by Dunks

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Rod Petrie - will have no further involvement in Scottish Football.

Woooo

Another cause for celebration :lol: 

Woooo

The fans were celebrating well into the night - victory was almost theirs. They'd finally rid the world of the SPFL, but there was still the stench of the Old Firm hanging in the air. To properly save Scottish Football, they still had to get rid of the Old Firm.

With the SPFL out the way, Dundee can't be tempted to that particular dark side. But this is Dundee we're talking about and they will absolutely swing to the Old Firm if they find themselves staring down the barrel of a gun.

VAR was key to all this. Finally Scottish Football could behind them in their efforts to rid us of the Old Firm. On this night, VAR found someone good.

And what of the Old Firm? They have a 100% record so far in hitting the people they need to hit. Can they continue with such accuracy?

They had their target selected and found them in a park, hunched over the lifeless corpse of Rod Petrie, eating his pork scratchings. A single shot to the back of the head and we had two lifeless corpses.

The fans weren't initially in favour, but they had grown to love him. But now ...

Peakybunnet - VAR - had investigated his final offside.

It is now day.

Player List

AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
Dick Dastardly
Sea Nog AF

5 for a lynch

All voting rights restored

Deadline 8pm

Losing Peaky is less than ideal. Would’ve been smashing if he’d managed to find the assassin before being killed but he did find the final goon after all. 

Trust list

Dick Dastardly

Sea Nog

One other. 

Woooo

How many shots the OF still got left?

In fact - are they effectively a one-person goon team now?

Town need to get rid if they're to heave a sigh of relief at Scottish football being saved?

Woooo

12 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Vote Prince. 

Blind shot in the dark to try and find the assassin. 

Wrong target.

31 minutes ago, Boof said:

Woooo

In fact - are they effectively a one-person goon team now?

Town need to get rid if they're to heave a sigh of relief at Scottish football being saved?

Woooo

Can the dead stay dead please :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Losing Peaky is less than ideal. Would’ve been smashing if he’d managed to find the assassin before being killed but he did find the final goon after all. 

Trust list

Dick Dastardly

Sea Nog

One other. 

assuming the above is accurate and since peaky was VAR i think it is then

Player List

AlimOzturk
Milky_26 - good but you only have my word on that (that sounds too much like what boof would say)
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather - good
Rudi Skacel
Dick Dastardly - good
Sea Nog AF - good

out of the other 4 we have the OF, dundee and two fans

due to from what i have at least noticed it seems like rudi has posted the most so i am leaning towards rudi as the cheeks

23 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Wrong target.

You may well be right. But I can only work off who I know was investigated and who I can trust. You’re not on that list (along with others) so I’m starting with you. 

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Can the dead stay dead please :rolleyes:

If i read it right if the OF tries to kill dundee tonight assuming we dont take them out today does that mean we get both cheeks as a team of assassins?

4 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

You may well be right. But I can only work off who I know was investigated and who I can trust. You’re not on that list (along with others) so I’m starting with you. 

No worries just saying when it comes to deadline and I'm lynched it's a free hit for goons