*** Football MAFIA ***

Dunks

The Beautiful Game

Association football is a game in which two teams of 11 players, using any part of their bodies except their hands and arms, try to manoeuvre the ball into the opposing team’s goal. Only the goalkeeper is permitted to handle the ball and may do so only within the penalty area surrounding the goal. The team that scores most goals wins.

Ah. It sounds so simple. A few good teams set out to play football the beautiful way, whilst others were in it to get to the top my any means necessary - fair or foul. Thankfully we have a system of governance that ensures there is no room for skulduggery. Or is there?

The Roles

The SPFL (Goons)

Neil Doncaster

Rod Petrie

Ian Maxwell

This shower of charlatans can communicate off thread in their scheming committee. Get a kill each night sequence. Win when they can't lose.

Scottish Football Elite (Masons)

Hearts

Partick Thistle

Stranraer

Everything that is good in the game. Can chat off line and swap flags. Receive info from VAR.

Cop VAR

Nightly investigation of any player. Result is passed to the Masons.

Doc Kenny Deucher

A nightly save for our medical hero. Can't save the same player successive nights, nor themselves.

Turncoat Dundee

They think they're a fan, but if poked by the Goons will turn to their bidding.

Assassin Old Firm

Out to win it for themselves while destroying Scottish Football along the way. 3 bullets, 1 at a time. Night sequence only. Bonus bullets available.

Sycophant BBC SportScotland

Loves to sook up to the gruesome while ignoring the good guys. Picks a player each night to sook up to, blocking any night activity for that player or group of players. Can only sook each player once.

Everyone else are Scottish Football fans.

Rules - you can bluff about your role or say your a townie/fan, but anyone who comes right out and says their role will be modkilled , no game chat during the night, can say the usually yes etc. Repetitive misbehaviour will result in punishments to that player. Dead players must not interfere in the game, but can post with the usual wooo. Any dead players interfering will result in punishments to the dead players team and awards being giving to the opposite team in the form of anytime investigations or kills or some serious mod action.

I will take the night activities in the order of Sycophant, Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin

votes and unvotes must be bold and any edited posts with votes will not be counted, any votes after night is called will not be counted and if there is a lynch before deadline please adhere to normal night rules. Night will be determined by my PC clock, not when I call it.

Non-posters may be mod-killed and non voters banned the next day from voting. Special dispensation to anyone heading home from Riga.

Remember its only a game so keep it fun and enjoy yourself 😃

Roles will be sent by PM in the next 1/2 hour and will make first deadline 10pm tonight

In any event, the moderators decision will be final, including any further rules yet to be made up :ninja:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

Player List

Stuart McNeill
Boof
AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Yvonnejambo
That thing you do
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
iantjambo
Peakybunnet 👑
Dick Dastardly
AndyNic
Tenaciousdandy
Sea Nog AF
Vlad Magic
Jambosean75
Seats

3 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

anybody that drinks buckfast deserves to be lynched

Not rotating images could be a modkill :lol:

Vote Count

1    Boof
1    Milky_26
1    Shapes
1    Vlad Magic
1    Jambosean75

14 to vote, 10 for a lynch

Deadline 10pm tonight

2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

paid now, hadn;t realised it had lapsed

You never get reminders anymore. You only find out when you apply for a free hospitality ticket 😇

Goon list which sounds a lot like Doncaster would be a  Rudi milky Dick 

Will vote for Rudi  mainly because he normally goes for me first and this game he hasn’t so I’m suspicious. 

Hiya fellow fitba’ fans 👋🏻 

Would use BS but can’t use BS. Just a genuine fan.

The number stealer is definitely on the dark side.

Vote Dastardly 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Thought the same about you until I checked your username history 😂

How does one do that? Or just tell us who he was!

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Check out profiles already!! 😝

Oooh - profile-checking? That'll put you on a 15mph, toiletless, non-stop football special from Dingwall after 10 pints. Or the naughty step.

Cheers, Hogster.

Anyone profile snooping is a cheater and @Dunksshould be punishing such behavior. 

anyways, first post. Just a innocent townie. Glad to be playing mafia again. 

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Cheers good to know? 

Well it saved Boof looking at my profile and risking expulsion from the game for cheating. 

Just now, The Hogfather said:

Well it saved Boof looking at my profile and risking expulsion from the game for cheating. 

I think I looked at the profile during the sign-up phase but couldn't find the relevant info.

Vote TTYD where TTYD = That Thing You Do...not noticed any posting yet.