• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

After another day of deep thinking and three points for the Famous, the fans were finally rounding on someone. Vlad was lying in his garden, surrounded by empty tonic wine bottles and stinking of piss. It didn't take much - an empty bottle to the noggin and he was no more.

Had the fans got it right this time, or were they still relying on the assassin ...

It was a day for rejoicing. Vlad Magic - Neil Doncaster will play no further part in Scottish Football

Night stuff please :D

15 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Neil Doncaster will play no further part in Scottish Football

Oh, if only...

Good on ya Vlad-voters.

The fans were feeling somewhat chuffed with themselves - what a day it's been.

But now it's night. Bad things happen at night.

Kenny Deucher was out looking after someone this evening - but did they need it?

VAR had a decision to make on someone - and that decision was good.

The SPFL were not happy though. They were after revenge and what better revenge than seeking out a distant football fan, tying him up on his own galley.

image.png.e182478d1eb01cfcb9d85438d14f155d.png

Boof, just a fan, is no longer.

The Old Firm weren't just going to sit idly by and let the fans take back Scottish Football. They were intent on winning this for themselves - just as they always have.

Tonight, they had a target in mind. But who was it? They found them with someone else, administering their own special healing powers. But alas, it was they that needed protection.

Dr Kenny Deucher has ceased to be.

It is now day.

Player List
AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
Peakybunnet 👑
Dick Dastardly
AndyNic
Sea Nog AF

@AlimOzturk and @Dick Dastardly cannot vote today

The Old Firm has 3 bullets remaining

5 for a lynch

Deadline (if we get there) Monday 8pm

Edited by Dunks

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The Old Firm weren't just going to sit idly by and let the fans take back Scottish Football. They were intent on winning this for themselves - just as they always have.

Tonight, they had a target in mind. But who was it? They found them with someone else, administering their own special healing powers. But alas, it was they that needed protection.

Dr Kenny Deucher has ceased to be.

Woooooo

Who was Doc? 

Wooooooo

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

The trust list is:

Myself

Dick

Sea Nog

And we know the cop.

lol I made the post just before night because I was an unsuspected goon!!! 

don’t be ridiculous

You are easy meat Andy, the Assassin has probably won this game. 

vote AndyNic 

15 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The SPFL were not happy though. They were after revenge and what better revenge than seeking out a distant football fan, tying him up on his own galley.

image.png.e182478d1eb01cfcb9d85438d14f155d.png

Boof, just a fan, is no longer.

Wooo

Spot on research, Mr Moderator - that IS my galley :D

And I guess that'll be the end of my spreadsheetery.

wooo

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

lol I made the post just before night because I was an unsuspected goon!!! 

don’t be ridiculous

You are easy meat Andy, the Assassin has probably won this game. 

vote AndyNic 

Scrambling now Peaky.

Time to back me up @Dick Dastardly and @Sea Nog sf and get rid of the last goon.

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

As well as

Sean Nog and Dick I would

probably trust The Hogfather who called out Andy earlier. 

Oh you so suddenly trust Sea Nog as well now that I've said it. How convenient.

Hog must be the assassin and is voting me so he gets to kill Peaky tonight to win the game for himself.

Let's get rid of the last goon Peaky now and then we can get rid of the assassin before he has a chance to win.

Just now, The Hogfather said:

Andy understandably scrabbling around to save his own skin. Desperately trying to avoid a goon loss.

Nope, Mr. Assassin. You're wanting the glory for yourself so want me gone so you can get another roled kill tonight.

We should get rid of Peaky the last goon tonight and then we get rid of Hog the Assassin tomorrow for an easy town win!

1 minute ago, The Hogfather said:

Andy understandably scrabbling around to save his own skin. Desperately trying to avoid a goon loss.

Think you will recall The Hogfather named Andy yesterday but couldn’t vote. 

he is on the ball today. Andy you are isolated and up the creek without. Paddle mate. 

Just now, AndyNic said:

Nope, Mr. Assassin. You're wanting the glory for yourself so want me gone so you can get another roled kill tonight.

We should get rid of Peaky the last goon tonight and then we get rid of Hog the Assassin tomorrow for an easy town win!

If I was the assassin and called you out yesterday, why wouldn’t I use a bullet on you? You’re definitely a goon. 

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I have no idea what to make or who to trust. 

Andy is definitely a goon. Two of us have made that claim now, with only one goon left there’s a fairly obvious reason why he’s being called out. 

If I was the assassin and called you out yesterday, why wouldn’t I use a bullet on you? You’re definitely a goon. 

Because you couldn't possibly have known I was roled yesterday. You want to make sure of roles before you shoot.

Andy is definitely a goon. Two of us have made that claim now, with only one goon left there’s a fairly obvious reason why he’s being called out. 

Rudi - Peaky is the last goon. Hogfather is the assassin.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Because you couldn't possibly have known I was roled yesterday. You want to make sure of roles before you shoot.

But I do know you’re roled. And I think I might know what that role is, but it’s possible you might turn out to be an amalgamation of two football clubs in the G postcode area. 

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

bs is only used the first night though, not any others. 

If it were used every night and there is no reason not to it would be good bad good. As The Hogfather said why would two players name Andy as goon? 

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

If it were used every night and there is no reason not to it would be good bad good. As The Hogfather said why would two players name Andy as goon? 

Because it's only you and him saying it...

2 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

But I do know you’re roled. And I think I might know what that role is, but it’s possible you might turn out to be an amalgamation of two football clubs in the G postcode area. 

Oh ffs... Now you're calling me the assassin?! Couple posts ago you said I was a goon!

Right town, you need to see right through this nonsense.

Get rid of Peaky the goon today and then Hog the Assassin tomorrow for an easy town win.

It's that simple.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Because it's only you and him saying it...

Aside from Rudi, we’re the only three people posting atm. That’s probably a reason right there.