*** Football MAFIA ***

Dunks

:rofl:

i don’t think I could play rod petrie in a game of mafia.  Who ever has that role, I wouldn’t blame you if you want to abandon that and get that stain off your character. Otherwise you are a hobo sympathiser; even if for a game of mafia. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Vote Milky.  He is to quiet 🤐 

geeze i go out on a leaving do and come home to being called doncaster, petrie or maxwell. 

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Currently watching the 6th season of Flash and it is….shite. 

i would say 4th or 5th series is where it should have ended. and how awful a character has iris become

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

Wtf us going on? Do i just vote a random name out and talk pish about them? Shouldn't this be in the terrace? 😂😂

generally people go for a random vote day 1 unless they want to protect someone they know the role of, i.e. masons protecting masons, or goons protecting goons

Dick Dastardly
19 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Watching a documentary on Vietnam.

To be fair, the line from Michael Hardcastles 19 has been ringing through my head since this started.... "i wasn't really sure what was going on.." 

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Vote count?

Unlucky fella. 

Last person to post is getting my vote. 

Least till I see a vote count. 

Vote Ian

Anyone else a chess fan? 

The drama coming from the Sinquefield cup has been utterly amazing. Magnus Carlson, on the back of a unbeaten 31 game streak, was defeated by 19 year old Hans Niemann. This wouldn’t normally cause any drama - only Carlson then resigned from the tournament and stated he believes Niemann cheated :wow: 

this is unheard of in the chess world. Especially from Carlson, arguably the GOAT at chess. The rumours are floating around that Niemann had a spy in Carlsons camp which revealed Carlsons prep for this tournament. Carlson was suspicious already and played moves and openings that he has never ever used before and Niemann basically countered every move perfectly. There is also rumours that Niemann had anal beads in his arse which vibrates to tell which move to make :rofl:

The chess world is in melt down chaps. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

That thing you do
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Does @That thing you do know we've kicked off?

Meanwhile, if I happened to be in charge of VAR, I'd be BS-ing my screen to kingdom come.

He does. ;) im gmt -6 though so only 3pm here 

Edited by That thing you do

That thing you do
3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Unlucky fella. 

Last person to post is getting my vote. 

Least till I see a vote count. 

Vote Ian

Vote Ian too

Edited by That thing you do

Just now, iantjambo said:

Early goon pile on.

I presume you don't mean an early pile on...onto a goon? :lol: 

I'm not convinced that there's ever an early goon pile on unless one of them's under threat. And even then it might just be safer to let 'em perish. I do think they might take their chances in a tie...

So, without a spreadsheet, any signs of goon-saving?

That thing you do
31 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Watching a documentary on Vietnam.

I only exist due to Vietnam. My dad supplied aviation fuel on tankers and wrote to my mum as a pen friend. A few years later a bit premature due to archies goal at world cup 78 along I came.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

I'm not convinced that there's ever an early goon pile on unless one of them's under threat. And even then it might just be safer to let 'em perish. I do think they might take their chances in a tie...

spoken like a true goon

or a standard boof theorem

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Naturally 😂

better me taking an early bullet, than an important good guy.

21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

@Dunks what will happen to non posters if there are any if they dont post by the first deadline?

Nothing much - if they are returning from Riga 👀

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Ive no idea whats happening so I'm just going to vote the name above me so... 

Vote milky

(i hope thats in bold) 

im neither above you on the player list or the post before you made this one

21 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Wtf us going on? Do i just vote a random name out and talk pish about them? Shouldn't this be in the terrace? 😂😂

Takes me back to my first game 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Still got 40+ minutes to talk pish.

But yes - you'll need to have an active vote before deadline or Dunks will be along to yellow-card you. Actually...at the risk of getting booted from the game...is Dunks the Willie Collum of this one? And by yellow card, that'll mean you'll be banned from voting the next day. Occasionally goons may use that as a tactic to try and look as if they're disinterested...best tip I could give is to suspect everyone (unless you're in a team). Yes - I'd encourage you to suspect even little old me, though it would not be a good idea to vote me. Not the worst idea to vote me (especially if you're a goon) as it'll keep votes away from the really good guys. I'm just a Shed-going ST holder.

Stuart McNeill
27 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Anyone else a chess fan? 

The drama coming from the Sinquefield cup has been utterly amazing. Magnus Carlson, on the back of a unbeaten 31 game streak, was defeated by 19 year old Hans Niemann. This wouldn’t normally cause any drama - only Carlson then resigned from the tournament and stated he believes Niemann cheated :wow: 

this is unheard of in the chess world. Especially from Carlson, arguably the GOAT at chess. The rumours are floating around that Niemann had a spy in Carlsons camp which revealed Carlsons prep for this tournament. Carlson was suspicious already and played moves and openings that he has never ever used before and Niemann basically countered every move perfectly. There is also rumours that Niemann had anal beads in his arse which vibrates to tell which move to make :rofl:

The chess world is in melt down chaps. 

😂😂😂😂

You've surely made that last bit up hahaha