King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The Palace releasing photoshopped images of Kate. 

apparently there is a hand in the wrong position - never seemed to be a problem in Prince Andrew's photos.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The Palace releasing photoshopped images of Kate. 

Don't most official PR photos (not just the royal family) receive a tweak here or there before being released? 

In general, I'm only interested in photos which show the outcome of Kate's recent boob job but you have to wonder what the one on the left is doing with all his fingers. 

44 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Don't most official PR photos (not just the royal family) receive a tweak here or there before being released? 

In general, I'm only interested in photos which show the outcome of Kate's recent boob job but you have to wonder what the one on the left is doing with all his fingers. 

I find the finger thing totally ok. Kids do that, find a thing and do it constantly. And he has always displayed signs of being a bit, erm, lively. 

I P Knightley

Now Kate's been forced into admitting that she'd doctored the photo and has had to apologise. FFS!! 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

apparently there is a hand in the wrong position - never seemed to be a problem in Prince Andrew's photos.

:laugh:

Jambo_Gaz
31 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Now Kate's been forced into admitting that she'd doctored the photo and has had to apologise. FFS!! 

Did she, aye?

the posh bit
36 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The Windsors have also been FORCED to react to the fact Kate wasn't wearing her wedding ring in the photo. Poor souls.

Next they'll be FORCED into addressing the pegging rumours about the heir to the throne. 😕

This country has gone mad. All that is going on here and around the World and the headline news is about a family picture?? Bloody royal correspondent reporting live as the nation holds its breath. Totally bonkers

henrysmithsgloves

Must be a struggle bringing those kids up on super buroo money and housing benefit🥺

Gundermann
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

😄

His hand is on the right there.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Normally I'd agree, but this ia PHF we're talking about here.

Pure Hairy Filth?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

If rumours are to be believed, then probably, yeah.

The media will go into meltdown.

Her left hand looks about 20 odd years older than her right hand.

Psychedelicropcircle

I likely speak on behalf of most people about the edited photo when I say…

WHO GIVES A ****! 

Sleepy head

William has got more to worry about.His beloved Aston Villa took a right pounding yesterday. They were royally shafted.

At one nil, he still had hopes of pegging them back but alas villa just bent over for them and were punished.

whodanny

image.thumb.jpeg.2c1a064f1af425eee49f7125f692758b.jpeg

This is why the original had to be photoshopped.

JudyJudyJudy

Ok I have the slightest interest in those scroungers but im Now intrigued . What is this story about ? 

henrysmithsgloves
57 minutes ago, whodanny said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2c1a064f1af425eee49f7125f692758b.jpeg

This is why the original had to be photoshopped.

🤣🤣

John Gentleman

Photoshop+daft bint=PR disaster

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok I have the slightest interest in those scroungers but im Now intrigued . What is this story about ? 

On Mother's Day, the Royal Family plc issued a photo and message purporting to be from Princess Kate Middleton. 

Since no one has seen Princess Kate in the two months since it was announced she was having a boob job, interest was high as to how she appears. Consequently, half of the world pored over the family snap in minute detail and discovered that it had been slightly altered digitally before being published. Imagine the horror!! There were something like 16 areas where alterations could be spotted, no less. 

Now, obviously, this is the first time that the public had ever been asked to look at a digitally altered image and the world just wasn't ready to cope with it. So, on Sunday evening, one of the press agencies issued a "Kill notice" on the photo - asking that it was removed from circulation, not that Princess Kate should be killed (according to some, it's a bit late for that, anyway). 

So the photo and its story hit the top of the BBC News page for 48 hours while all around the world there was nothing else to report on; no government corruption; nothing shady in dark corridors of power; no human rights abuse or war crimes... just a digitally altered family snap. 

As a result, "Princess Kate" was forced to issue an apology for having fiddled with her family snap before sharing it; because she's just an amateur photographer and didn't realise that, in making those alterations, she was letting the whole country down and that she was just as bad as Princess Meghan Markle and would Piers Moron ever love her again?

Full marks to the Sunday Sport who replaced the photo with a notice that it would be beneath their high standards to publish a photo that's been digitally altered. (Trusting you remember the front page photograph of Hitler's getaway London bus on the moon.)

I was disappointed to hear the News Agents podcast (Emily Maitlis and Jon Sopel) stand up for the pointless furore, making an argument that Princess Kate should have been more forthcoming with details about her boob job and subsequent recuperation, since we own her, and that her failure to do so had naturally intensified scrutiny. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

On Mother's Day, the Royal Family plc issued a photo and message purporting to be from Princess Kate Middleton. 

Since no one has seen Princess Kate in the two months since it was announced she was having a boob job, interest was high as to how she appears. Consequently, half of the world pored over the family snap in minute detail and discovered that it had been slightly altered digitally before being published. Imagine the horror!! There were something like 16 areas where alterations could be spotted, no less. 

Now, obviously, this is the first time that the public had ever been asked to look at a digitally altered image and the world just wasn't ready to cope with it. So, on Sunday evening, one of the press agencies issued a "Kill notice" on the photo - asking that it was removed from circulation, not that Princess Kate should be killed (according to some, it's a bit late for that, anyway). 

So the photo and its story hit the top of the BBC News page for 48 hours while all around the world there was nothing else to report on; no government corruption; nothing shady in dark corridors of power; no human rights abuse or war crimes... just a digitally altered family snap. 

As a result, "Princess Kate" was forced to issue an apology for having fiddled with her family snap before sharing it; because she's just an amateur photographer and didn't realise that, in making those alterations, she was letting the whole country down and that she was just as bad as Princess Meghan Markle and would Piers Moron ever love her again?

Full marks to the Sunday Sport who replaced the photo with a notice that it would be beneath their high standards to publish a photo that's been digitally altered. (Trusting you remember the front page photograph of Hitler's getaway London bus on the moon.)

I was disappointed to hear the News Agents podcast (Emily Maitlis and Jon Sopel) stand up for the pointless furore, making an argument that Princess Kate should have been more forthcoming with details about her boob job and subsequent recuperation, since we own her, and that her failure to do so had naturally intensified scrutiny. 

Thank you , that was a very enjoyable read and made me chuckle 🤭 so basically a load of absolute nonsense ? 

The Real Maroonblood
57 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

So abdomen surgery was a lot of *****.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

So abdomen surgery was a lot of *****.

It may well have been a load of bollocks, given her husband's alleged proclivities. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It may well have been a load of bollocks, given her husband's alleged proclivities. 

The family are dysfunctional.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

IMG-20240311-WA0007.thumb.jpg.c1175a7934cabe30ed8aa136b6b6fae3.jpg

The undoctored version.

They drink pish as well.

👍

Rumours of Billy liking a bit of the old pegging treatment are abound, as are rumours of a torrid affair with some random chinless minor royal bint.

Maybes Cathy hurt herself ramming it up Billy too hard.

Or maybe she was in getting her stomach pumped after a suicide attempt.
Or maybe she was getting a hysterectomy.
Or maybe it was some bolt on tiddies being installed.

The most expensive soap opera in the world continues......tune in next week!

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

tune in next week!

No thanks 

Nucky Thompson
20 hours ago, Morgan said:

Her left hand looks about 20 odd years older than her right hand.

Maybe she had a hand transplant instead of abdominal surgery.

As long as Andrew didn't donate I suppose 

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Maybe she had a hand transplant instead of abdominal surgery.

As long as Andrew didn't donate I suppose 

IMG-20240312-WA0004.thumb.jpg.1b5465f3516df6b779cd0b1601f56869.jpg

Imo.

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Screenshot_20240312-225632_WhatsApp.jpg

And folk thought I was just messing about.

Gundermann
22 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

Photoshop+daft bint=PR disaster

Back in the pre-Photoshop days, the royals still had problems with hands.

2AA8337000000578-3166613-image-m-28_1437254479657-3275771911.jpg.27b60b50e1221e28d2f426524c2db26b.jpg

Gundermann
20 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

IMG-20240311-WA0007.thumb.jpg.c1175a7934cabe30ed8aa136b6b6fae3.jpg

The undoctored version.

😆

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

2AA8337000000578-3166613-image-m-28_1437254479657-3275771911.jpg.27b60b50e1221e28d2f426524c2db26b.jpg

:wub:

Mikey1874
On 12/03/2024 at 09:16, I P Knightley said:

The original issue seems to have been surprise at the companies that received the photo at how good Kate looked. 

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The original issue seems to have been surprise at the companies that received the photo at how good Kate looked. 

Reading between the lines, there seems to be a suggestion that it wasn't a boob job. 

henrysmithsgloves
6 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Back in the pre-Photoshop days, the royals still had problems with hands.

If only folk knew,a helluva lot covered up and hidden after and during WW2🤫🤫

henrysmithsgloves
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Reptile eggs removal?

escobri

Rumours of an announcement coming from the Royals shortly. Is Kate deed? Maybe she's now a he or maybe just been recovering from her treatment 🤔 

The Mighty Thor
31 minutes ago, escobri said:

Rumours of an announcement coming from the Royals shortly. Is Kate deed? Maybe she's now a he or maybe just been recovering from her treatment 🤔 

Maybe she's replacing Biden in the US Presidential race?

23 minutes ago, FWJ said:

She’s a young woman with 3 children aged under 10.  I hope she’s ok.

Indeed. Though I often wonder how much involvement royal 'parents' have and if most of the day-to-day is nannies and they only bother seeing them briefly at dinner. In fact did I not read recently their children aren't allowed to sit with the parents at dinner until they've learned all the manners :laugh:

The Real Maroonblood
33 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rumour has it that Billy has knocked up his chinless bit on the side

:wow:

:lol:

2 hours ago, kila said:

Indeed. Though I often wonder how much involvement royal 'parents' have and if most of the day-to-day is nannies and they only bother seeing them briefly at dinner. In fact did I not read recently their children aren't allowed to sit with the parents at dinner until they've learned all the manners :laugh:

I think that was the case (everything done by nanny - clean & fed children presented to parents for half an hour a day - but that was a general upper-class thing.

My suspicion is that Diana wasn’t like that and neither are William & Kate.