***Official Heart of Midlothian v Istanbul Basaksehir ( KO 17:45 ) Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Jack Torrance

In case its an option, If you have EE as your mobile provider, some of their tariffs have bolt ons which include the BT Sport app for £5 a month. You can then also get a large screen upgrade for another £5 per month meaning you can log in on a smart tv and watch on the big screen.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• pettigrewsstylist

• Cruyff

• buzzbomb1958

2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

In case its an option, If you have EE as your mobile provider, some of their tariffs have bolt ons which include the BT Sport app for £5 a month. You can then also get a large screen upgrade for another £5 per month meaning you can log in on a smart tv and watch on the big screen.

Thanks for that. They do provide my broadband, so I'll see if they have anything on offer.

The Old Tolbooth

I was really excited about this season and the feel good factor was pretty high, but now it's depressing, I'm now dreading this game on Thursday although I wouldn't be shocked if we got some sort of result, and then played shite in the league again as the "mental fatigue 🙄" rolls back in. 

This will be a tough one and fully expect us to get beat.

A solid performance and avoiding a cricket score would make me happy.

This team are near the top of the Turkish league with a wealth of experience in their squad.

Just for anyone who may not realise.

People were complaining at missing a game earlier in season that was an unexpected kick off time. 

Edited by Mikey1874

• Mikey1874 changed the title to Thursday kick off is 5.45pm
lost in space
29 minutes ago, briever said:

As supporters of sporting integrity and as a wonderful example of fair play - we should ask Robbie Neilson to not carry out his usual duties on Thursday.😇

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Official Heart of Midlothian v Istanbul Basaksehir ( KO 17:45 ) Match Thread***
3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Atkinson is merley a poster boy for Joe's recruitment team. Hopeless footballer who should be nowhere near our first team.

Atkinson the Australian Internationalist who if not injured will probably be going to the world cup finals? That poster boy?

Ainsley Harriott
14 minutes ago, graygo said:

Atkinson the Australian Internationalist who if not injured will probably be going to the world cup finals? That poster boy?

And his performances for us have been nothing short of dreadful. Australia must be well short of fullbacks 

9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

And his performances for us have been nothing short of dreadful. Australia must be well short of fullbacks 

Or you know shit all about football.

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Or your another daft wee happy clapper...

Or a Hearts supporter.

The opposite of hating everything about a club isn't a happy clapper.  🇵🇪

Edited by graygo

3 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I was really excited about this season and the feel good factor was pretty high, but now it's depressing, I'm now dreading this game on Thursday although I wouldn't be shocked if we got some sort of result, and then played shite in the league again as the "mental fatigue 🙄" rolls back in. 

Depressing 😂

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Just not true though. He’s looked good getting forward and adds a huge amount to attacks. Half the issue on Wednesday and Saturday is we are far too predictable. When Cochrane and Atkinson push up we are a different side. 

Head  Hearts 0 vs 2 Istanbul. 

Heart Hearts 3 vs 2 Istanbul  

If can avoid defeat , gives hearts something to build on in the group and that wonderful thing called “ hope”. 
but under no illusions how hard it’s going to be  

first half vs Zurich is what we need - and ofcourse take chances when they come 

Sinbad the Sailor
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ll fly back and then fly back out again to finish my holiday. Cheers for that 👍🏻

Don't know about Los Gigantes but there are plenty bars in Costa Adeje or Los Christianos will have it

10 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

If can avoid defeat , gives hearts something to build on in the group and that wonderful thing called “ hope”. 

the turks havnt conceded in league ,won 3 drew one, its gonny be tough all right but you never know,,,🤞🤞🤞

6 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Don't know about Los Gigantes but there are plenty bars in Costa Adeje or Los Christianos will have it

Cheers bud, hoping someone on here will have a bit of local knowledge to what boozer would best, loads of bars down this way, hopefully fellow Gorgie to watch it with 👍🏻

Sinbad the Sailor
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Cheers bud, hoping someone on here will have a bit of local knowledge to what boozer would best, loads of bars down this way, hopefully fellow Gorgie to watch it with 👍🏻

You are nearer Callao Salvaje there are a couple of boozers there that will show it.  Paddy McGintys a deffo.

Bus number 473 from Los Gigantes takes 30 mins cost can't mind but less than 2 quid

Edited by Sinbad the Sailor

2 hours ago, lost in space said:

As supporters of sporting integrity and as a wonderful example of fair play - we should ask Robbie Neilson to not carry out his usual duties on Thursday.😇

He he

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

Head Hearts 1 - 3 Istanbul

Heart Hearts 1 - 1 Istanbul

Heart 3-1 glorious night.

Head 2-1 glorious night.

And to round it off I go scrapping with a screamer from kickback who moans about Neilson after we lose the first goal.

Liven up you fekin sad sacks ffs.

Different Class
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Head 2-1 glorious night.

And to round it off I go scrapping with a screamer from kickback who moans about Neilson after we lose the first goal.

💪 :flag2: 

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Head 2-1 glorious night.

Best to let folk know roughly where you sit. For their own protection tough guy. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Best to let folk know roughly where you sit. For their own protection tough guy. 

I shall be patrolling the ground with my chest sticking out big boy😄

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😏

Ach mate I'm just trying to be lighthearted .I know everyone's a bit pissed off but it's like a screaming bunch of absolute rockets on here just now.

And if ever the team needed deluded tough guys it's now.

We can do this .

If you see me don't hit me too hard.

😃

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Ach mate I'm just trying to be lighthearted .I know everyone's a bit pissed off but it's like a screaming bunch of absolute rockets on here just now.

And if ever the team needed deluded tough guys it's now.

We can do this .

If you see me don't hit me too hard.

😃

😂😂😂 I’m a lover, albeit my middle age spread gets in the way, not a fighter bud. 👍

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂😂😂 I’m a lover, albeit my middle age spread gets in the way, not a fighter bud. 👍

We could cuddle if you like😃

Full strength team with the backing we had against Zurich and you never know, it should be a much different line up to the past two starting 11s.

I suspect they won’t have much of a back with them either.

Theyll be a good side but never know

3 hours ago, graygo said:

Juwon Oshaniwa 

7 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

What I'd like to se on Thursday:

Gordon

Smith  Halkett  Kingsley  Cochrane 

Devlin  Kio  Haring 

Forrest McKay

Shankland

With Kio work permit still up in the air he's probably not going to be involved so that wold then leave a choice of Halliday, Atkinson, Mackay-Steven. Those with Grant in their teams, surely he is suspended. 

Was just scanning the thread and had this team in my head aswell!

I think we need to be tight in midfield and would go with this 3.  I’m not a big Haring lover but he’s got experience and a sitting job would be more suitable for him in Europe while Devlin and Kio do the work.

Edited by Debut 4

Nelly Terraces

Fully expect to be in the pub by 6.30. Will be going to give full support to my club, but have absolutely no faith in the manager or team to get anything other than a defeat from this game.