Porteous

Tom Hardy’s Dug

The Goalscoring Knee
17 minutes ago, kila said:

Needs to get some studs left in him at the NY derby

image.png.3d0fa52de0dabf95ae711401c6394525.png

Wonder if we could get Naismith to give the players a few tips in the run-up to the game? 😉

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Putting a picture of Boyce in a heap on his social media sums up his mentality.  Pond life

If that isn't 'bringing the game into disrepute' then they might as well do away with the offence.

3 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Never won a derby

Really?

He needs reminded of this next time we play. 

they took great pride in reminding Djoum he had never won a derby for a good while. 

Edited by Mac80

31 minutes ago, Boof said:

If that isn't 'bringing the game into disrepute' then they might as well do away with the offence.

my thoughts too. Sums him up. An utter shambles of an entity.

Jambo in Yorkshire

There is an easy solution if he goes down with a “head injury”.

Any player who takes a head knock must go off for a concussion check.

If he goes down with another “injury” the ref doesn’t need to stop the game.

The lad Rocky was getting ragdolled by Shankland all game not once did the big hard man ‘Porto’ step in to help. He’s a complete shitebag on the pitch. He can never leave Scottish football he’d be wiped out down south. His pal Newell is another snidey wee prick. As for the left back I thought he was going to be a worldbeater the way they’ve gone on about him, he’s a walking red card. As for that wee lassie that plays up front my word, if your getting subbed for Doige it’s time to find a new job! 

queensferryjambo
12 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

For someone who likes to claim he is treated unfairly by refs, posting a picture of an opponent lying injured on the ground after you've tackled them isn't very smart.

But then, he isn't very smart.

He has previous for posting photos of himself hacking down opponents. I am sure it was photos of him hatcheting Rangers players he posted before. He then goes away crying that he is hard done to by Refs.

He plays to the gallery of Hibs thickest fans, what he lacks in talent he makes up to them in thuggery. As long as he keeps the Hibs cave dwellers on side he will always have a place at Easter Road. 

F014BC2D-C6E5-4E89-9287-DB3182B4FC20.jpeg

21 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

After yesterday I'd say he's rather overated. 

Always thought he was pish. He could develop but clearly not interested. Another loser sinking down to hibs class of employee. 

20 hours ago, Boof said:

Exactly! But Uncle Rod back at SFA HQ will dismiss it as “over exhuberance”!

4 hours ago, Marvin said:

Always thought he was pish. He could develop but clearly not interested. Another loser sinking down to hibs class of employee. 

I think that’s the real crux of the matter for him, he’s got all the physical attributes to be a decent centre half but he’s not improved in the slightest since we about 19. 

Thinks he’s already made it and won’t be told he’s doing anything wrong by anyone 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Thank you Jim Goodwin - at last somebody has the balls to call it

Loads of managers have.  Gerrard the most. 

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Indeed before the Sportsound team tried to play it down and Leanne said he was clever and got a yard on Scales forcing him to foul him 

Scales was fouled first Leanne by thugee - it’s a foul the other way 

All roads lead to Gorgie
36 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don't often agree with Goodwin but he is spot on over the blatant cheating that portoloo indulges in every week. It is beyond a joke what that hammer thrower gets away with.

42 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Full quote. Straight to the point. Very glad someone has called one of Hibs two notorious cheats out. 

Aberdeen manager Jim Goodwin

"You are always worried who is marking Ryan Porteous because you know what he is like, he's won so many free-kicks and penalties for his conning of the referee, he goes over very easy.

"People will say that's sour grapes on my part, but I don't care because today that's cost my team at least a point, if not three."

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Full quote. Straight to the point. Very glad someone has called one of Hibs two notorious cheats out. 

Aberdeen manager Jim Goodwin

That is good stuff the more it is high lighted the better

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What the **** is Steve Clarke thinking selecting him for Scotland 

Its just more evidence that Clarke has lost it and should be emptied. 

Even when we are struggling, Porteous is never an option for the national team. A massive liability. 

Just now, indianajones said:

Its just more evidence that Clarke has lost it and should be emptied. 

Even when we are struggling, Porteous is never an option for the national team. A massive liability. 

Totally 

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Surely not the Scotland supporters would be livid remember Miko

Like all football fans you take the dive if it goes for you and rage when it goes against. ;) 

Raging Aberdeen gaffer Jim Goodwin last night launched a furious rant at Ryan Porteous as he accused the Hibs defender of “cheating” to win his side’s debatable Easter Road spot-kick.

The Dons boss also hit out at David Dickinson as he claimed the ref fell “hook, line and sinker” to Porteous’ penalty-box antics despite warning the official pre-match to beware the Scotland squad ace and his use of the dark arts in Leith. Aberdeen were one up through Duk Lopes’ early opener when Porteous hit the deck after a tangle with Liam Scales in the area. The penalty decision, which also saw Scales pick up his second yellow in the space of two mad minutes, proved to be the turning point as Hibs took control.

Martin Boyle stroked home from the spot in first-half stoppage time before Josh Campbell’s double sealed a 3-1 win for Lee Johnson’s team. But Goodwin let rip as he said: “I don’t know what Liam Scales can do when Ryan Porteous grabs him in a headlock and drags him to the ground.
“I don’t know how many times the boy Porteous can get away with that kind of stuff. We’re telling our players in midweek to be careful with him in the box and not to touch him as he will go over.

“I actually had a laugh and a joke with the referee prior to the game to make him aware of it. Unfortunately just before half-time he was sucked in hook, line and sinker. Bought it. Obviously it’s hard enough 11 vs 11. To play 45 minutes against a good team like Hibs with a man less is virtually impossible.

“We showed our players a number of instances when Porteous has won penalties like that in the past. People will say he’s good at it and he’s clever - but it’s blatant cheating as far as I’m concerned and it’s cost my team points. And I’m going to now have to go without Liam Scales again too, a big important player.

I have no time for international football and couldn’t care less for the Scotland score. To that end, I hope the toilet plays every minute of every game and gets absolutely ****in rinsed.

I've just watched the penalty incident on Sportscene, and Goodwin was 100% correct. The ref fell for it hook line and sinker.

My worry is that VAR might not overturn it, particularly if it was Collum, Beaton, Walsh or Clancy in the middle who was being conned.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He is not alone in pulling the stunt, in fact I'm sure I've seen ourselves do it, difference this boy is a *****. 

However the welt Goodwin has probably ensured Celtic and Rangers get the benefit of the new evidence going forward. He will end up banned sooner rather than later 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Why was it a second yellow? As it was deemed shirt pull?

Having just booked the boy, slightly surprised, but if it weakens Aberdeen, not all bad. Every cloud 

10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

He is not alone in pulling the stunt, in fact I'm sure I've seen ourselves do it, difference this boy is a *****. 

However the welt Goodwin has probably ensured Celtic and Rangers get the benefit of the new evidence going forward. He will end up banned sooner rather than later 

Agree with all of that.  Boyce is clever in doing the same to win us free kicks all the time.

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

Biggest cheat in Scottish football. Amazing refs still get conned by him. Absolutely horrible individual as well

That is because the Hibs support some how managed to spin a narrative that he is a poor put upon guy is getting forced out of the country by a Hun sympathising media and SFA

jamboinglasgow

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-chiefs-demand-answers-from-aberdeen-after-jim-goodwin-accuses-ryan-porteous-of-blatant-cheating-3847165

Hibs are demanding answers from Aberdeen over Goodwin's comments. I dont think Hibs should make too much noise as it could seriously backfire, as it means there is more talking about the incident, more showing it, and may mean refs are decide not to give Porteous the benefit of the doubt.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-chiefs-demand-answers-from-aberdeen-after-jim-goodwin-accuses-ryan-porteous-of-blatant-cheating-3847165

Hibs are demanding answers from Aberdeen over Goodwin's comments. I dont think Hibs should make too much noise as it could seriously backfire, as it means there is more talking about the incident, more showing it, and may mean refs are decide not to give Porteous the benefit of the doubt.

If they had any brains, they shut up and let it blow over. Fortunately, they are a bunch of Hibs ***** with absolutely zero intelligence and are simply exposing their cheating to a wider audience.

It's also very difficult to defame Porteous's character as he is a convicted thug with the character of a *****.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
5 minutes ago, Australis said:

He is just very clever at it.

But he is a one trick pony, now getting  known for that alone.

The spoon burners love him, that's not a footballer.

He’s not that clever at it at all

Each time it is blatant.

From his fake head holding to stop play to what happened today.

Hibs have almost as many refs on side as the arse cheeks.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
11 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Remember the last time that lot’s management were convinced the video evidence proved his innocence. Funnily enough against Aberdeen also I think.

They ****ed that up too.

About time this welt was brought to task.

A Hearts player behaving similarly would have been called out in the media long before this fraud.

This will hasten his departure from Hibs imo. Not necessarily a good thing, despite him being a cheat and largely getting away with it, he’s absolutely shite.

SpruceBringsteen

Piece of subhuman garbage constantly about one incident from jail. Like Riordan, Stokes, O'Connor and McGinlay etc etc etc etc, you can see why they worship him.