Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nucky Thompson
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Exactly why is it so difficult to see a GP now? Was only a few years ago you could get a same or next day appointment easily. What changed?

I phoned my GP practice last week. I wasn't even wanting a same day appointment, but got offered the same afternoon.

They have been excellent post Covid

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I phoned my GP practice last week. I wasn't even wanting a same day appointment, but got offered the same afternoon.

My local surgery is the same, usually same day appointments if needed or next day or two if less urgent.

Edited by Dawnrazor

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Being a private patient does help.:10900:

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Being a private patient does help.:10900:

No quite, but it's a decent practice :biggrin2:

Murrayfield Medical Centre 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

No quite, but it's a decent practice :biggrin2:

Murrayfield Medical Centre 

Some Medical Centres are pretty decent.

On 06/02/2023 at 17:09, Nucky Thompson said:

I can remember calling mine to book an appointment a few years back (naively assuming that I could book one for a weeks time so I could inform work and so forth) was told they only do same day appointments and I'd need to phone up at 08:30 for a same day appointment. To me, thats an emergency, and if you have a non-emergency issue, where does that leave you?! Absolutely mental. 

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl:Labour think they get 25+ seats in Scotland. 

Did anyone actually watch the conference? 

Oh and please spare us the 'Get rid of the Tories ' line now. You had the chance and stood shoulder to shoulder with the enemy of Scotland during Indyref and continued with it after. You'll never be voted for by anyone other than traitors, who'll never vote you, cause their right wing. 

Labour are dead!

56 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Oh and please spare us the 'Get rid of the Tories ' line now. You had the chance and stood shoulder to shoulder with the enemy of Scotland during Indyref and continued with it after. You'll never be voted for by anyone other than traitors, who'll never vote you, cause their right wing. 

Labour are dead!

SNP and conservatives were once in coalition. Tartan Tory’s. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Labour are dead!

They can dream on.

1 hour ago, SectionN said:

SNP and conservatives were once in coalition. Tartan Tory’s. 

I don't think it was official coalition but they certainly worked closely with then under Salmond in particularly. 

Selective memory. 

On 06/02/2023 at 17:09, Nucky Thompson said:

Mine too.

Nucky Thompson
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Labour are dead!

Labour in Scotland side with the SNP around 90% of the time

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Labour are dead!

I can honestly say after watching Ian Murray on bbc breakfast that I’ll never vote labour again as long as I breathe. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

I can honestly say after watching Ian Murray on bbc breakfast that I’ll never vote labour again as long as I breathe. 

What did that twat say now? Can't stand him.

Starmer seems to be pulling Labour over to the right. This is why 2 party systems are horrid things. Exactly like the states, the further one party goes, the more the other party has to compromise to try and capture voters. Right now, the Tories couldn't be much further right, so Starmer is turning them into visionless diet tories. 

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Did you hear him about a referendum. The only Scottish labour MP and he thinks he can dictate to the country. He stabbed Corbyn in the back and decided to put someone not from Scotland as Scottish secretary. He's all for himself.

Edited by ri Alban

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Did you here him about a referendum. The only Scottish labour MP and he thinks he can dictate to the country. He stabbed Corbyn in the back and decided to put someone not from Scotland as Scottish secretary. He's all for himself.

Aye haha 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What a proud, unionist democrat. Hope I bump into him at Tynecastle! Will have a few choice words!

Edited by Roxy Hearts

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye haha 

Did you see debate night from Pitlochry? :rofl:The same people in the audience allowed to criticise the SG/SNP every 2 seconds. And about 2 Scots in the whole audience. I thought it was being held in England.

jack D and coke
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

What proud, unionist democrat. Hope I bump into him at Tynecastle! Will have a few choice words!

Ach it’s fair enough. At least you know where they stand. 
They know they don’t need a single seat up here if England votes them in. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Did you see debate night from Pitlochry? :rofl:The same people in the audience allowed to criticise the SG/SNP every 2 seconds. And about 2 Scots in the whole audience. I thought it was being held in England.

Na I didn’t see it. 
Just surprised orange jaickit hasn’t been on any lately :lol: 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What a proud, unionist democrat. Hope I bump into him at Tynecastle! Will have a few choice words!

Unless you’re in the Directors box it’s unlikely as he's ever near the rest of us. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Ach it’s fair enough. At least you know where they stand. 
They know they don’t need a single seat up here if England votes them in. 

It's the likes of him that turned me against Labour. Hope the new SNP leader pursues UDI! I'd like to see Murray's comments thrown back at him if he mentions the word "democratic!"

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Unless you’re in the Directors box it’s unlikely as he's ever near the rest of us. 

Saw him at the Gorgie Road entrance a while back and almost said something but he looked away and went on his phone. 

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Na I didn’t see it. 
Just surprised orange jaickit hasn’t been on any lately :lol: 

It was a joke. In fact I couldn't believe it. Yes criticism is justified at times. But Christ, they blame The SNP if we fail to land on Mars soon .

Don't you just love pensioners selling up, and buying bigger for cheaper in Scotland and having a less stressful life, telling the folk who were born and bred here, what will be done. 

And the Tory :rofl:Telling us how shite Scotland is , while her own party destroys the whole UK. 

The ferries, the A9, the NHS. :blah: Nae bother hen, cause your country is just swell, NHS, HS(what number is it again) Train station in London, PPE, 3rd PM in 3 years. 1 left in disgrace, another wiped out the economy in a shift and the other kids on he has working class mates and brags about shifting money from the poor areas to the rich areas and has shares in the vaccine, where he told everyone to eat out to help out his dividends. 

Aye Scotland the mad house.

11 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It's the likes of him that turned me against Labour. Hope the new SNP leader pursues UDI! I'd like to see Murray's comments thrown back at him if he mentions the word "democratic!"

Scottish democracy stopped in 2014. The SNP at Holyrood received a bigger % of the vote than the Tories did at WM, yet they're mandate is just fine and the SNP"s doesn't count.

Just now, ri Alban said:

Scottish democracy stopped in 2014. The SNP at Holyrood received a bigger % of the vote than the Tories did at WM, yet they're mandate is just fine and the SNP"s doesn't count.

British politics is a sham as we know. All about narratives, twisted agendas, propaganda, media lies and contortions.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It was a joke. In fact I couldn't believe it. Yes criticism is justified at times. But Christ, they blame The SNP if we fail to land on Mars soon .

Don't you just love pensioners selling up, and buying bigger for cheaper in Scotland and having a less stressful life, telling the folk who were born and bred here, what will be done. 

And the Tory :rofl:Telling us how shite Scotland is , while her own party destroys the whole UK. 

The ferries, the A9, the NHS. :blah: Nae bother hen, cause your country is just swell, NHS, HS(what number is it again) Train station in London, PPE, 3rd PM in 3 years. 1 left in disgrace, another wiped out the economy in a shift and the other kids on he has working class mates and brags about shifting money from the poor areas to the rich areas and has shares in the vaccine, where he told everyone to eat out to help out his dividends. 

Aye Scotland the mad house.

They’re all revelling in it just now it’s fair enough I suppose :lol: 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

They’re all revelling in it just now it’s fair enough I suppose :lol: 

It's not the NS thing, that's fair game. I don't really give a shit, but the next ***** that sides with the British with a Scottish accent will regret if they're in range and I happen to hear them. Quite willing to go to the big house.

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's not the NS thing, that's fair game. I don't really give a shit, but the next ***** that sides with the British with a Scottish accent will regret if they're in range and I happen to hear them. Quite willing to go to the big house.

:lol: 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Saw him at the Gorgie Road entrance a while back and almost said something but he looked away and went on his phone. 

Ive had the misfortune to have dealings with him in a few different settings, wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ive had the misfortune to have dealings with him in a few different settings, wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

He's always angry and unhappy. Unionist trait!

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

He's always angry and unhappy. Unionist trait!

Definitely.
Quite popular with his constituents, mostly unionists happy to give him their vote. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely.
Quite popular with his constituents, mostly unionists happy to give him their vote. 

He hoovers the Tory vote.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

He hoovers the Tory vote.

Absolutely, Miles Briggs rab against him in 2015 and had 13k folk tell him they would vote for him but only got 10k apparently. The Libdems vote fell away and went to him also.