Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

JudyJudyJudy

Didn’t know his views on a certain issue so  pleasantly surprised . Shake up the hoose Georgie boy 

IMG_7439.jpeg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No matter how much a mess Labour made of it, electing ****s like him is never the answer. 

That’s the irony.

A big song and dance was made about Ali’s remarks, where he only suggested security was relaxed before the Hamas attack.

Labour, who are a shambles, withdraw their support and the electorate elect someone who the Daily Heil won’t exactly endorse !

What a shambles !

Edited by Boab

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

The electorate in Rochdale clearly cared massively about it. Galloway seems to poll well in areas with large muslim communities - since leaving Glasgow he has had success being returned in Bethnal Green, Bradford and now Rochdale.

When election is called, economy & jobs will dominate. Those obsessed with Palestine will be in smaller minority than they are just now, and they are a minority, the just scream and shout extremely loud, and the Palestine issue will be on the back burner 

No doubt one poster on here will still be posting you tube videos on a daily basis, but everyone else will be focusing on what their future will look like, not what a terrorist state is up to.

Victorian

The people who voted that piece of shit into parliament on the Gaza ticket have pure and simply been fooled and exploited.  The right sentiment.  The wrong representative.  He's an opportunist and bogus rabble rouser.  A very good chance exists that he'll cause no end of mayhem,  and not in any responsible and productive way.

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Whilst the potential outcome of a Starmer led arse collapse is utterly tragic for the future of the UK the comedy value is off the scale

Anything involving Galloway having a seat in any elected body is the absolute opposite of funny.  

I'm not in the least bit surprised that it happened given the concerted attempts to create sort of division that gives ****s like him a platform or to see who is leading the cheers either. 

• 2 weeks later...
John Findlay
58 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Some people matter, and some people don't. 

"What's the point of Starmer's Labour if it won't stand up for poor, sick or disabled people?"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/mar/12/keir-starmer-labour-poor-sick-disabled-tory?CMP=share_btn_url

When you are trying to win the vote for middle England, you speak the middle England language.

Gundermann
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Some people matter, and some people don't. 

"What's the point of Starmer's Labour if it won't stand up for poor, sick or disabled people?"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/mar/12/keir-starmer-labour-poor-sick-disabled-tory?CMP=share_btn_url

Rupert Murdoch property ticks two of these boxes to be fair to poor Comrade Starmer.

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

When you are trying to win the vote for middle England, you speak the middle England language.

Does that mean voters in middle England doesn't give a xxxx for poor, sick or disabled people? 

Malinga the Swinga

Bang on. It isn't exactly rocket science what Labour are doing yet it seems to upset the nationalists in particular that Starmer is on top of situation.

He plays game correctly and it's a done deal.

John Findlay
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Does that mean voters in middle England doesn't give a xxxx for poor, sick or disabled people? 

Overall, no.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Overall, no.

So why should Labour ignore the poor, sick and disabled? 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Overall, no.

And because rather cynically they don’t need the poor , sick or disabled votes more than likely. They are touting for the angry Tories who are disenchanted with the Tories . 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

To become the government.

manaliveits105

Starmer proposes to have a Gang of Four cabinet inner sanctum I read 

him - Rachel Reeves - Pat McFadden and yes Angie Rayner will be making important decisions - after they allow her out of hiding 

It really doesn't bode well 

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

him - Rachel Reeves - Pat McFadden and yes Angie Rayner will be making important decisions - after they allow her out of hiding 

Can't be worse than what we have now,can it?

manaliveits105

They will try and ride the recovery wave put in place by the Tories and try and claim it was their doing then fall off the board down the line when they have to think for themselves - it's the Labour way 

il Duce McTarkin
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Will make a change from the recent succession of Russian assets, I suppose.

i wish jj was my dad

To become the government.

Then although middle England does care about the poor, sick and disabled Labour's strategy is to ignore them? 

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Then although middle England does care about the poor, sick and disabled Labour's strategy is to ignore them? 

Neither care. Labour will/are doing anything to b come the government, its how Starmer and his cronies operate. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Gundermann

Labour being very coy but likely Austerity 2.0 is on the cards. Is Scotland to be stuck with these buttons cheeks for ever?

Screenshot_20240312_161207_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2e6da0b3f0192894b777b579631638ca.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yep it’s a case of “ be careful what you wish for “ ! 

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The same way they ignore Scotland. 
They bullshit us into believing they care a shite about anything here other than the resources. That without Scotland they can’t get into power, it’s baws. 
They know where they have to win to get into power and the rest of us can sing. 

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Neither care. Labour will/are doing anything to b come the government, its how Starmer and his cronies operate. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

But I thought you said middle England do care? What am I missing? 

Naive as I am, I think that most of the country is sick of seeing filthy rich getting richer while the rest of us middle earners and those on the lower end of the scale pay for it through austerity, lack of investment, shit services and qn unfair tax system. Starmer may be too scared of the right wing media but it shouldn't be that difficult to deliver a message that promotes a fairer, inclusive society to counter what is coming from reform and the party formerly known as Conservatives?  

John Findlay
18 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

But I thought you said middle England do care? What am I missing? 

Naive as I am, I think that most of the country is sick of seeing filthy rich getting richer while the rest of us middle earners and those on the lower end of the scale pay for it through austerity, lack of investment, shit services and qn unfair tax system. Starmer may be too scared of the right wing media but it shouldn't be that difficult to deliver a message that promotes a fairer, inclusive society to counter what is coming from reform and the party formerly known as Conservatives?  

Never said that, read back.

The Mighty Thor
On 13/03/2024 at 09:28, manaliveits105 said:

They will try and ride the recovery wave put in place by the Tories and try and claim it was their doing then fall off the board down the line when they have to think for themselves - it's the Labour way 

😂

14 years of austerity and rampant corruption and you probably actually believe that. 

Here, have one of these

:cornette:

ehcaley
38 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Labour scum 

IMG_4691.jpeg

Your cage been rattled in last couple of days Lee?A lot of whatabootery coming from the Patriotic Alternative.Just give the money back.

Edited by ehcaley

Japan Jambo
On 12/03/2024 at 23:28, i wish jj was my dad said:

They'll be smugly assuming (probably correctly) that they harvest all those votes regardless.

Gundermann
12 hours ago, ehcaley said:

Your cage been rattled in last couple of days Lee?A lot of whatabootery coming from the Patriotic Alternative.Just give the money back.

:spoton:

Tories complaining about the, relatively, minor misdemeanors of others...  :facepalm:

Malinga the Swinga

Going back to original question, the SNP, the Green party and Alba all substantially shitter than Labour.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Going back to original question, the SNP, the Green party and Alba all substantially shitter than Labour.

Stop posting pish.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Diane Bigot pulling out all the stops this week.

****ing auld ***** 

TallPaul
6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

😂😂😂

Very true

Edited by TallPaul

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Abbott has rattled the racists cages on here. 

:sweeet:

She certainly has.

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Abbott has rattled the racists cages on here. 

:sweeet:

She certainly has.  As far as I am concerned she is just another shite politician but that she is being targeted because of what she is and her background is beyond contempt.  Just the same as 30p Lee with his comments about Khan and 'Lee,Lee Lee' with his 'he comes over here' stuff about Humza.  This stuff needs emptied from society.

manaliveits105

Which is virtually the same as now 

great story bro 

52 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's 46% at present - Great story bro 

Preferred the previous bit - 

it's increasingly clear that Labour's selection processes are unfair, and verge on corrupt. Some contenders get access to local membership lists long before others do, & so can start canvassing much sooner. Sometimes they have lists through being a councillor or party official

i wish jj was my dad
13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

great story bro 

it's increasingly clear that Labour's selection processes are unfair, and verge on corrupt. Some contenders get access to local membership lists long before others do, & so can start canvassing much sooner. Sometimes they have lists through being a councillor or party official

Hohoho but are Labour or any other party condoning blatant racism from their biggest donors? 

Onwards and upwards, Enoch. 

Mikey1874
29 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

great story bro 

And the Tories pick great candidates.

ehcaley
19 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hohoho but are Labour or any other party condoning blatant racism from their biggest donors? 

Onwards and upwards, Enoch. 

He's absolutely frothing,do you think he's an Incel?

John Findlay

All you are proving, is that the political parties are as bad as each other.

None of them worthy of anyone's vote.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

He's absolutely frothing,do you think he's an Incel?

Haven't a clue what he is beyond being deeply disturbed.

il Duce McTarkin
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Screenshot_20240316-082255_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07b65bc5cc14cd1c3f88dca2cfaa7eb4.jpg

Would, would, wouldn't.

shaun.lawson

I'm just wondering where on the shitness scale sit:

1. A governing party heading for their worst defeat in their entire history?

2. Another governing party who despite the UK being completely, demonstrably broken in every conceivable way, have somehow not only failed to make the case for Scottish independence, but are in trouble in the Scottish polls, will lose loads of seats at the general election, and think anyone who can understand biology for dummies is a "bigot"?

3. Not one, but two historically dominant parties, both of whom stand for absolutely nothing, are both well behind the former political wing of the IRA (plenty of whom believe is still run by an army council), and whose Prime Minister resigned today after being annihilated in not one, but two referenda which should've been about as difficult to win as kicking a blind man's walking stick away?

Amazing OP. Really astonishing stuff. Written at a time the Tory meltdown was well underway, and Labour were already taking advantage. They're now heading for their fourth landslide victory in history. Truly 'shit', obviously. 

1 hour ago, shaun.lawson said:

I'm just wondering where on the shitness scale sit:

1. A governing party heading for their worst defeat in their entire history?

2. Another governing party who despite the UK being completely, demonstrably broken in every conceivable way, have somehow not only failed to make the case for Scottish independence, but are in trouble in the Scottish polls, will lose loads of seats at the general election, and think anyone who can understand biology for dummies is a "bigot"?

3. Not one, but two historically dominant parties, both of whom stand for absolutely nothing, are both well behind the former political wing of the IRA (plenty of whom believe is still run by an army council), and whose Prime Minister resigned today after being annihilated in not one, but two referenda which should've been about as difficult to win as kicking a blind man's walking stick away?

Amazing OP. Really astonishing stuff. Written at a time the Tory meltdown was well underway, and Labour were already taking advantage. They're now heading for their fourth landslide victory in history. Truly 'shit', obviously. 

Aw xxxx, he's back. God bless the ignore function