• periodictabledancer

il Duce McTarkin
42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll watch that in my cot later 👍🏼

Strange choice of w***ing material, bud. :(

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Just when the Tories implode, labour hang themselves. 

Al Jazeera making a documentary on antisemitism in Labour? Are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Al Jazeera making a documentary on antisemitism in Labour? Are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does it matter. 

The BBC doing documentaries on Scottish history or independence. 🤔

Watch it, don't watch it. I was just answering what someone was asking about Starmer.

Ok , you win. I won't believe a word the BBC or any other western news channel say about Ukraine/Russia.

14 hours ago, briever said:

Tory scum in Scotland - please move to England, you know it makes sense.

You take home pay is less in Scotland, was that your point ? 

The Mighty Thor
48 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You take home pay is less in Scotland, was that your point ? 

But remember with the changes to personal allowances going forward, unless you earn over 155,000 you actually lost money yesterday. In Englandshire. 

Bash on with the SNP bad though 👍

51 minutes ago, briever said:

And the benefits we get for this more than compensate for it.

Doesn’t that depend on how much you’re losing and the benefits you use ?

Just now, Dazo said:

Doesn’t that depend on how much you’re losing and the benefits you use ?

You're doing that Tory thing again and only thinking of yourself.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

But remember with the changes to personal allowances going forward, unless you earn over 155,000 you actually lost money yesterday. In Englandshire. 

Bash on with the SNP bad though 👍

I didn’t mention the snp. I just didn’t see the point of the post. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If I was Prime Minister, I'd help my friends too

If I was PM I'd put a death warrant on all Tories.

On 23/09/2022 at 18:52, briever said:

Starmer is a plant - the most hopeless corrupt and incompetent Tory govts for the last 3yrs and he's not laid a glove on them.  

Yep as ive been saying for years hes hopeless and got rid of my main man JC.  Karma is coming for him.  Just  a shame that the Labour party will suffer, and it may allow the scum to get back in. 

image-23-10-21-11-03-5.gif

I see she is about to make Brexit less Brexity by making it easier for employers to bring in staff to try and stave off a recession.If only they had thought about that before committing to Brexit 🤣

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep as ive been saying for years hes hopeless and got rid of my main man JC.  Karma is coming for him.  Just  a shame that the Labour party will suffer, and it may allow the scum to get back in. 

image-23-10-21-11-03-5.gif

Starmer has no policies and no integrity that's why people don't believe him.

3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I see she is about to make Brexit less Brexity by making it easier for employers to bring in staff to try and stave off a recession.If only they had thought about that before committing to Brexit 🤣

What happens when these people are the wrong colour and religion for the Brexiteers?

Just now, briever said:

What happens when these people are the wrong colour and religion for the Brexiteers?

You would like to think that people would now appreciate the work that these people have done in these industries that have led to work shortages but nah they won't.

WorldChampions1902
9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

The NHS are already doing it. Of the 23,000 new nurses recruited last year, half came from abroad. The majority of those arrived from India and the Philippines.

So much for Brexit stemming the flow of immigrants, “taking our jobs”. All that has happened, is that we have reduced the number of Europeans but replaced them with workers from non-EU countries. Exactly as was predicted. But the hard of thinking refused to accept that reality.

More of the same, incoming.:greggy:

15 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The english electorate love a leader who can be convincingly dismissive. Keir errs on the side of smarm, if he starts being a bit more vicious I reckon they'll buy into it.

**** off needs to mean **** off.

Edited by Smithee

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

How are they gonna fund these tax cuts when Scotland leaves with her oil and gas.

image.png.6c964540cfd2fe86e648efc939662e4b.png

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yep . He’s got a massive image problem . Many people just can’t relate to him . 

13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You always know what you're getting with the Tories but Labour have always been "sleekit!" As an ex Labour voter I will stay that way independent or not. Can't trust them and I've a deep loathing of Sarwar, Murray, Baillie and their ilk.

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You always know what you're getting with the Tories but Labour have always been "sleekit!" As an ex Labour voter I will stay that way independent or not. Can't trust them and I've a deep loathing of Sarwar, Murray, Baillie and their ilk.

I voted Labour at the Scottish elections cause their MSP helped me with an issue . I voted SNP at Westminster  as I admire my local MP Joanna Cherry . I voted Tory first vote to boot the SNP coalition out of Edinburgh ! Hated doing it but needed to be done ( tactical voting ) 

22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I voted Labour at the Scottish elections cause their MSP helped me with an issue . I voted SNP at Westminster  as I admire my local MP Joanna Cherry . I voted Tory first vote to boot the SNP coalition out of Edinburgh ! Hated doing it but needed to be done ( tactical voting ) 

That's it, you're dead to me.

il Duce McTarkin
47 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Murray is an excellent local MP, no matter the colour of his rosette.

8 minutes ago, briever said:

He's a complete  see you next Tuesday though.

Both of the above statements are true.

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I don't get it I mean **** me can they relate to Truss ?

7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I don't get it I mean **** me can they relate to Truss ?

Good point too 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

How are they gonna fund these tax cuts when Scotland leaves with her oil and gas.

“ her “ ? How do you know Scotland identifies as a “ her “ ? 😂

il Duce McTarkin
22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Based on what, bud? 

I watched him on a BBC panel of some sort doing a total hatchet job on Corbyn. It made me feel uneasy, tbh.

Now I know that a lot of what he said had merit, but absolutely not in the manner in which he said it. Overtly ad hominem, politically underhand, and absolutely howling of sleekit self interest. There are few things more off-putting than watching a worm that is clearly is reveling in some cliched tabloid gallery playing.

That sort of behaviour played right into the Tories hands, and doubtless contributed to where we find ourselves now.

None of the above reflects poorly on his effectiveness as a local MP.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ her “ ? How do you know Scotland identifies as a “ her “ ? 😂

Scotchland is basically a chick with a dick.

You ever lifted up one of those tartan skirts that folk insist on wearing to weddings?

7 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Scotchland is basically a chick with a dick.

You ever lifted up one of those tartan skirts that folk insist on wearing to weddings?

Oh yes ! First time was a country bumpkin farmer from the borders who came up to Edinburgh for a rugby international !  😎 well you did ask 🙂 it’s started a life long love of it 

4ACF49EB-150D-4D10-B7C0-C3DD08EB981A.gif