• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• ri Alban

• briever

• periodictabledancer

43 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's interesting.  I've never heard of Bruton St.  Will google it pronto.

Done.  I had no idea that the Queen was born in a comparably modest private home.  By that I mean compared to a palace.

I watch a good deal of coverage following the Queen's death but never heard this mentioned.

Maybe it's only me who finds it interesting.  The place us now a Catonese restaurant.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Done.  I had no idea that the Queen was born in a comparably modest private home.  By that I mean compared to a palace.

I watch a good deal of coverage following the Queen's death but never heard this mentioned.

Maybe it's only me who finds it interesting.  The place us now a Catonese restaurant.

:D

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And we're back in the room.....

She's doing what the GOP does  in the USA - tax cuts all round , screw public finances and the economy . All in the name of power. 

Unionists wil then complain about the high tax rates in Scotland but overlook the failing UK economy that underpins their much vaunted "block grant". 

9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

She was not born to be Queen. Her father was the second son.

Also, as Queen of Scots she is probably just Queen Elizabeth as Scotland has never had a monarch named Elizabeth before.

On 08/09/2022 at 13:29, Gizmo said:

Always easy for the public to believe the spin when all the right-wing client journalists are primed to spout the same line. 🥱

Some of the more gullible Tory fools naturally don’t need to wait for the propaganda to swallow whole the latest screed of Tory sewage. ;)

3307E12E-D047-461F-BD58-F539BF22FCE0.jpeg

I assume the brief was to write something including "blue water" Haha

The Mighty Thor

Pound steadily continuing its devaluation against world currencies.

Dropping to $1.13

Kwarteng about to deliver a masterclass in fiscal stupidity and the markets about to really go to town on a weak currency 

What is she at now? 4 full days in? 😂

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Pound steadily continuing its devaluation against world currencies.

Dropping to $1.13

Kwarteng about to deliver a masterclass in fiscal stupidity and the markets about to really go to town on a weak currency 

What is she at now? 4 full days in? 😂

We be switching to the Euro when the Pound goes tits up.

dobmisterdobster
26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

401FCFB4-126C-495C-B152-67B64DB9A199.jpeg

Being a fiscal conservative and not blue labour was never going to go down well with the Twitter lunatic asylum.

33 minutes ago, briever said:

The state of her, haughty and glaikit all at once.

20220921_162014.jpg

She's dressed like she's just left the asylum. Maybe she has!

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Did somebody steal her troosers?

Work experience field trip.

She's even got her 6th form economics folder with her.

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Sue Perkins eh ? That’s me convinced. 😂

Sort of known as playing the man not the ball there…

Any thoughts on her thoughts? 
She’s not wrong on anything she tweeted.  The feck was Kwarteng sitting laughing at?
Imagine NS or Blackford or whatever doing that for example?
 😐

IMG_6209.JPG

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

She’s not wrong on anything she tweeted.  The feck was Kwarteng sitting laughing at?
 😐

IMG_6209.JPG

Kwarteng was on something, reminded me of that time Gove was off his head in the house, or that other chancellor Osborne.

WorldChampions1902
14 minutes ago, briever said:

Kwarteng was on something, reminded me of that time Gove was off his head in the house, or that other chancellor Osborne.

No. 10’s been a Crack Den since this Junta moved in. Truss and Dorries have used this to their career advantage.

1 hour ago, briever said:

The state of her, haughty and glaikit all at once.

20220921_162014.jpg

She looks nice there . Suits her hair longer but when you get older it’s best to try keep it short , either man or woman 

28 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

😐

IMG_6209.JPG

They wouldn’t as they have zero sense of humour 😂

dobmisterdobster
22 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

No. 10’s been a Crack Den since this Junta moved in. Truss and Dorries have used this to their career advantage.

Whitehall has been like that since at least the 1980s

15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She looks nice there . Suits her hair longer but when you get older it’s best to try keep it short , either man or woman 

Yer arse, that's just baldy propaganda!

42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

😐

IMG_6209.JPG

I seen a few people privately laughing while waiting for the actual service to start. Not really got an issue with it. I’ll be honest though I haven’t seen the actual footage of him laughing though. 

If bankers bonus caps are causing an issue for uk banks getting the right people to work here then again I don’t have an issue with it. I don’t think the government should be interfering in private businesses bonuses anyway. 

I’d image if it was NS or the fat hibby doing it I’d be a complete hypocrite and be disgusted at such disrespect. 😊

On 20/09/2022 at 07:47, The Mighty Thor said:

And we're back in the room.....

I wouldn't worry about that up here...tax powers being devolved there's no danger any middle income earners will benefit from the £150. Going by the current policy here (that sees the real folk in need if reduced taxes benefit by about an extra paultry £20 a year if they are on £18k a year than their english/Welsh counterparts) they will likely be no better off either! 

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yer arse, that's just baldy propaganda!

Oh i forgot you were a long haired hippie :) 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I'm not allowed in the zoo, all the lions get jealous

Im just jealous. I always wanted long hair but it just never seem to happen. Nearest i got was curtains in the early 90s.... :) 

20 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I seen a few people privately laughing while waiting for the actual service to start. Not really got an issue with it. I’ll be honest though I haven’t seen the actual footage of him laughing though. 

If bankers bonus caps are causing an issue for uk banks getting the right people to work here then again I don’t have an issue with it. I don’t think the government should be interfering in private businesses bonuses anyway. 

I’d image if it was NS or the fat hibby doing it I’d be a complete hypocrite and be disgusted at such disrespect. 😊

Why exactly is bankers leaving the UK a bad thing?

Now, important people like nurses and docs, yeh I might understand them lifting the cap on their earnings.

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Im just jealous. I always wanted long hair but it just never seem to happen. Nearest i got was curtains in the early 90s.... :) 

It's a long term commitment, you need balls to live through the stage where it just looks like your heid's massive.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's a long term commitment, you need balls to live through the stage where it just looks like your heid's massive.

Thats true. I did try a few times but got annoyed as the mess it was in. 

6 minutes ago, briever said:

Now, important people like nurses and docs, yeh I might understand them lifting the cap on their earnings.

Any big businesses in the uk is a good thing. If removing the cap attracts investment and jobs from banks into the uk I’m all for it. 

There is no cap on the earnings of the jobs you mention. 

Edited by Dazo

1 minute ago, briever said:

It's disgusting, what kind of wank thinks this is the problem that needs sorted just now? She just another **** in a long line of ****s.

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Any big businesses in the uk is a good thing. If removing the cap attracts investment and jobs from banks into the uk I’m all for it. 

:laugh2:

catchphrase.gif.fb26491eb475c7d80a6d0d131d31276d.gif

You're a special kind of special!