Liz Truss

Roxy Hearts

maroonlegions
16 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I will step up to see the country through to the New Year. Judging from the rota your shot will be around February. 

February, be in the highlands of Scotland with the mrs in our mobile home..Oaf work that month..  Will ask the wifey in Greggs is she is game for it. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• ri Alban

• briever

• periodictabledancer

27 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

February, be in the highlands of Scotland with the mrs in our mobile home..Oaf work that month..  Will ask the wifey in Greggs is she is game for it. 

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

This is not the time to be call8ng a GE in the misst if a cost if living crisis. We need to let the new new Government bed in and implement their plan to protect the economy.

It's quite easy being a troll tbh.

And that's exactly what the voices interviewed have been saying bar the odd descender they put on to seem impartial 

WorldChampions1902
52 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Be out by Christmas..

Clownshoes views his Ministerial pension of £115,00 for life as “chickenfeed”. So a second pension of £115,000 when he gets emptied at Christmas will feed another chicken.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

If Boris gets 100, I think he'll win.  

Peston thinks so 

also mentioned Boris could change rules to avoid inquiry :sweeet:

manaliveits105
6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

And that's exactly what the voices interviewed have been saying bar the odd descender they put on to seem impartial 

Noticed that 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Boris is a narcissist. A it always ends really badly for people like him. :policeman:

:shotgun:

8 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

:shotgun:

It feels really weird what's going on. If Boris does return, decency in high office is gone. (Even if it was only a PR stunt for the last of forever). It seems no one gives a shit anymore and that's dangerous for so many.

Edited by ri Alban

If there's no GE, hopefully they put Rishi in as PM. The people need help with the cost of living, not financing Boris'.

Just watching one of the hopefuls ranting and raving. But does Braverman realise the real nutjobs she aspires to be, would also put her on the plane Rwanda.

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It feels really weird what's going on. If Boris does return, decency in high office is gone. (Even if it was only a PR stunt for the last of forever). It seems no one gives a shit anymore and that's dangerous for so many.

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If there's no GE, hopefully they put Rishi in as PM. The people need help with the cost of living, not financing Boris'.

I agree on both counts.

2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I agree on both counts.

I know I go on a bit but, I can't believe what I watching.

What's happening to people, they'd usually run this lot out of town, without batting an eyelid. :(

Edited by ri Alban

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I know I go on a bit.

****ing understatement of the month right there :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

We can't continue to vote in leaders based on chebs, Mordaunt and Johnson shouldn't be there

Mordaunt is another in the endless line of Tory see you next Tuesday who hates Scotland.

Feel this has been part of the plan all along. Boris had got too toxic, remove him, rewrite history, stick a useless moron in, reintroduce the idea of boris returning to save the day, party bring him back. 

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Was Ireland ever unified?

Of course it was, albeit under English/British rule.

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Because Sunak really cares about the people.

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, briever said:

Mordaunt is another in the endless line of Tory see you next Tuesday who hates Scotland.

Mordaunt from Mordor.

She has a name   that would not  be out of  place in some gothic horror film. 

Edited by maroonlegions

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Be out by Christmas..

Then what, who the reck is running the country with this utter con farce taking place.

He won't because Tory MP's know that Boris is the best chance of keeping their seats and he's the only one with a true mandate. 

36 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Peston thinks so 

also mentioned Boris could change rules to avoid inquiry :sweeet:

They'll do what it takes to keep asset stripping the Country so they and their mates can cash in. 

The UK is over if Boris gets in again. Folk will vote for Indy in their droves. 

It's fantastic stuff.

:pleasing:

Just now, briever said:

Just now, briever said:

That's by the by. 

8 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Feel this has been part of the plan all along. Boris had got too toxic, remove him, rewrite history, stick a useless moron in, reintroduce the idea of boris returning to save the day, party bring him back. 

Had that feeling during the Truss/Brown chap contest.

all an elaborate set up to get Boris back.

1 minute ago, briever said:

No its not, it's everything.  He's as much a Tory **** as the others.

I know he is. But I think he'll do what's required to save his party and that's by helping the 99%, not the 1%.

And I did say if there wasn't a GE. I'd rather they were ousted. But sometimes you have to look for some cover in times like these. 

I'm not arguing with you, I hate them, but they are not going away, so the UK(Mostly England) need someone to help them and Boris will just help himself, without any ado. He's a fecking horrible greedy fat *****. Rishi is just a *****.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I know he is. But I think he'll do what's required to save his party and that's by helping the 99%, not the 1%.

And I did say if there wasn't a GE. I'd rather they were ousted. But sometimes you have to look for some cover in times like these. 

I'm not arguing with you, I hate them, but they are not going away, so the UK(Mostly England) need someone to help them and Boris will just help himself, without any ado. He's a fecking horrible greedy fat *****. Rishi is just a *****.

Ri is now the most levelheaded guy in the room. Close thread please mods. 

WorldChampions1902

If lardy arse gets the gig, all the indications are that the ongoing Inquiry will end his short tenure. The seethe will be awesome.

Can we drop the 'Boris resigned in disgrace'. He has no disgrace or embarrassment, he's a narcissistic psychopath who does give a feck about anyone , apart from himself.  He's the sort of gut to jump out a window if his house was on fire, leaving his family inside. 

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

If lardy arse gets the gig, all the indications are that the ongoing Inquiry will end his short tenure. The seethe will be awesome.

He'll blank it, bud. The old fake news pish. I'll say it again, he's a very dangerous narcissist, who'll do anything to protect himself and make himself King. 

4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I just get pissed off with weak arse shit chucking by hypocrites, bud. Otherwise I'm usually quite reasonable.  :cheese: 

Edit Can be quite reasonable. 

Who paid Boris' holiday?

If you think about it another way. If Boris does win, he'll be hamstrung by the MPs who hate him. Zombie government.

Edited by ri Alban

12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If you think about it another way. If Boris does win, he'll be hamstrung by the MPs who hate him. Zombie government.

Yep. How long could it lumber on in crisis though before the MPs put country over party and declare no confidence. I hate to hazard a guess. 

periodictabledancer
27 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He'll blank it, bud. The old fake news pish. I'll say it again, he's a very dangerous narcissist, who'll do anything to protect himself and make himself King. 

He can't blank it and one of the potential consequences , if he loses, is getting kicked out of his Uxbridge seat because if just a few of his constituents (100 ?) start the process he will likely lose. 

For that reason alone I don't see him getting the gig. 

Jeffros Furios
35 minutes ago, Dazo said:

:rudiyas: