• briever

• periodictabledancer

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

yep Im on fire baby !

jerry-can-with-fuel-pouring-and-splashin

;)

Edited by redjambo

11 minutes ago, The Internet said:

We were stuck with him through a pandemic and now he's about to lead us through a time where half the country can't even afford to exist here, ****ing brilliant. 

:muggy:

The whole thing is utterly bizarre 

- a party with a huge majority slashing and burning itself .

clearly been in power too long

What Jonathon Gullis MP said in his resignation letter to Boris on July 5th:
"for too long, we have been more focused on dealing with reputational damage rather than delivering for the people of this country”.

Dr Caroline Jonson MP was likewise scathing:
"...the cumulative effect of your errors of judgment and domestic actions have squandered the goodwill of our great party, Conservative colleagues, and many of my constituents”.

Both of these slimey shitebags are now begging Boris to come back

:rofl:

Edited by Cade

maroonlegions
45 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

hes a cant 

Nothing is more of a cant than Bojo.

Memory loss i take it.

311565577_410228241309562_1227658711848292225_n.jpg

maroonlegions

Utterly  beyond the pale now.

They are taking the utter james hunt out of the public. I mean what other country would allow this.

Only one DEMOCRATIC road to go down and that a general election.. Its now a matter of the public and countries interests.

We could be looking for a new prime minister before Christmas if Boris gets in!
You couldn't make it up!

THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

'Damning' partygate evidence could mean Boris is gone by Xmas if he returns as PM

'Damning' partygate evidence could mean Boris is gone by Xmas if he returns as PM

Edited by maroonlegions

I P Knightley
39 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

The whole thing is utterly bizarre 

- a party with a huge majority slashing and burning itself .

clearly been in power too long

Crazed with power, some might say.

The huge majority ought to have been a green light to push through party policies having an impact (ideally a positive one) on the electorate - the people of the country.

However, it's all been taken personally. It was Johnson's majority to Johnson could do what he damn well pleased and if you wanted to be one of the cool kids, you'd best be seen hanging out of Johnson's arse crack. No thought on the big picture as their own nests were feathered and they tooted their cocaine in the toilets. No thought that they owe that position, not to Johnson but to the people who'll vote. And while there are plenty of arses who'll tolerate any form of depravity as long as it wears a blue rosette, there are enough for whom it will wear thin.

I hope it ****ing kills them.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Under the floodlight said:

Could do a job, to use a well worn phrase. 😆

Aye cats are great for getting rid of vermin too..

:whistling:

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Boof said:

Does Liz Truss get to shovel a few of her mates into the HoL as a parting gift?

It just gets sillier and sillier this country. 

CD6C16F5-A869-46DE-95C3-95CC0D68D5F9.jpeg

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Utterly  beyond the pale now.

They are taking the utter james hunt out of the public. I mean what other country would allow this.

Only one DEMOCRATIC road to go down and that a general election.. Its now a matter of the public and countries interests.

We could be looking for a new prime minister before Christmas if Boris gets in!
You couldn't make it up!

THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

It is, as I understand it, a very real possibility that the standards committee will condemn him. However, the 105 or so Tory MPs that worship the ground he walks on - illustrated no better than by that shitgibbon Gullis - don't have the foresight or vision to look beyond him. Many of them (like Mogg the effing weasel who, a while ago, was firmly of the opinion that a change of party leader should result in a general election) will be on a promise of a cabinet post.

The standards committee could well find against him - 'cos let's face it, he'd guilty as sin on all charges plus a few that haven't been brought before the committee - and, yes, we're back here, doing the same again when we should be rejoicing in the birth of the baby Jesus.

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The huge majority ought to have been a green light to push through party policies having an impact (ideally a positive one) on the electorate - the people of the country.

However, it's all been taken personally. It was Johnson's majority to Johnson could do what he damn well pleased and if you wanted to be one of the cool kids, you'd best be seen hanging out of Johnson's arse crack. No thought on the big picture as their own nests were feathered and they tooted their cocaine in the toilets. No thought that they owe that position, not to Johnson but to the people who'll vote. And while there are plenty of arses who'll tolerate any form of depravity as long as it wears a blue rosette, there are enough for whom it will wear thin.

It will. The Tories will have a very hard time in coming back from this. Even 2 years before a next GE is not enough time.

The public will never forget being WILLFULLY fecked up by this shower of utter narrcisists .

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Nicely put. I was always of belief that it's the politicians who are supposed to serve us and be grateful for our support.

Now they expect us to be grateful if they pass a glance at us as they walk on by. As for serving us, that has vanished as quickly as a Hibs fan at Hampden 2012.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Only Boris can save them

Keep this and use it to show why the Tories won't call a General Election, no matter who demand ls it.

They'd be wiped out in all but safest seats and even in them, Tory candidate would be shitting themselves.

Amazing how Labour have massive lead and yet haven't actually done anything positive. This is self inflicted suicide by Conservative party.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Spaffer weakening again in the betting.  Evs out to 9/4.  A bit going on Sunak.  Mordaunt not moving.

Scary eh.  

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

It will. The Tories will have a very hard time in coming back from this. Even 2 years before a next GE is not enough time.

The public will never forget being WILLFULLY fecked up by this shower of utter narrcisists .

What surprises me is the number of young folk prepared to pin their flag to the tory mast.

I know that my kids are far more socially aware than I was at their age and they see the self-serving nature of the conservative party. I'd be amazed if any of them ever came out in support of this type of shitshow.

I know that some of those youngsters will be coming through a different education system and have daddies that make their mint in the City, not giving a shit about the commoners but surely, please surely, even some of those realise that this Tory party has gone too far.

If you watched Question Time last night, they had such a twat wearing a checked shirt and a gilet who spoke up to say that Johnson had the mandate and is the only man for the job (conveniently overlooking that he had that personal mandate removed in a vote of no confidence). The old boy sitting in front of him was priceless, mouthing "bollocks" and giving a "WTF" look :D

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Keep this and use it to show why the Tories won't call a General Election, no matter who demand ls it.

They'd be wiped out in all but safest seats and even in them, Tory candidate would be shitting themselves.

Amazing how Labour have massive lead and yet haven't actually done anything positive. This is self inflicted suicide by Conservative party.

The polls are doing the talking that's all you need to know.

Long may the Tories self destruct. Hopefully its the end, they have lost ALL credibility and Trust..

:pleasing:  

Under the floodlight
10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye cats are great for getting rid of vermin too..

:whistling:

Unleash them tonight, and watch it back on VAR.😂

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

What surprises me is the number of young folk prepared to pin their flag to the tory mast.

I know that my kids are far more socially aware than I was at their age and they see the self-serving nature of the conservative party. I'd be amazed if any of them ever came out in support of this type of shitshow.

I know that some of those youngsters will be coming through a different education system and have daddies that make their mint in the City, not giving a shit about the commoners but surely, please surely, even some of those realise that this Tory party has gone too far.

If you watched Question Time last night, they had such a twat wearing a checked shirt and a gilet who spoke up to say that Johnson had the mandate and is the only man for the job (conveniently overlooking that he had that personal mandate removed in a vote of no confidence). The old boy sitting in front of him was priceless, mouthing "bollocks" and giving a "WTF" look :D

Still lower 

20221021_172549.jpg

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Spaffer weakening again in the betting.  Evs out to 9/4.  A bit going on Sunak.  Mordaunt not moving.

To be fair, she's a formidable lady and it would take some heft to move her.

And that's my cruel, sizeist (and not in the slightest bit hypocritical) comment for the evening.

Tories:

"No you can't have an election just because we keep changing leader; you vote for the party, not the person!"

Also Tories:

"Boris has a personal mandate! VOTE BORIS!"

:gok:

Edited by Cade

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

My kids have just started Uni, and the jist  from them is that none of their uni mates would ever put an x in a Tory box.

Yes you are right, the kids from rich families will vote blue but hopefully they will see through it. They will most likely defect to the yellow Tories, i mean the LIb Dems.

:facepalm: 

Edited by maroonlegions

This is not the time to be call8ng a GE in the misst if a cost if living crisis. We need to let the new new Government bed in and implement their plan to protect the economy.

It's quite easy being a troll tbh.

Just now, maroonlegions said:

My kids have just started Uni, and the kist from them is that none of their uni mates would ever put an x in a Tory box.

Yes you are right, the kids from rich families will vote blue but hopefully they will see through it. They will most likely defect to the yellow Tories, i mean the LIb Dems.

What Uni are they at and what course?

I could have said the same when I was at Uni but it certainly wouldn't have rung true across the who Uni.

I P Knightley
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Still lower 

20221021_172549.jpg

That has done a bit of good for my blood pressure. Thanks.

It's 3 years old (hence having Brexit Party included - they're now subsumed within the Tories, aren't they?). Some of those 70+s will be dead; killed off, ironically, in care homes by Covid, courtesy of Hatt Man'sCock and Boris's Johnson. Still, 21% -24% of younsters being mentally warped - that's quite alarming.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

This is not the time to be call8ng a GE in the misst if a cost if living crisis. We need to let the new new Government bed in and implement their plan to protect the economy.

Yip light the blue torch paper and walk away, then watch the infighting .

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What Uni are they at and what course?

I could have said the same when I was at Uni but it certainly wouldn't have rung true across the who Uni.

Abertay Uni in Dundee.  I meant uni friends they have met and some from their high school.

Edited by maroonlegions

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Abertay Uni in Dundee.  I meant uni friends they have met and some from their high school.

Then that's absolutely no surprise. Dundee was one of the only places to vote for Indy in 2014. Must be one of the most anti Tory places in the country. Suffering story for your English Literature types at Edinburgh Uni.

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

My kids have just started Uni, and the jist  from them is that none of their uni mates would ever put an x in a Tory box.

Your kids are well brought up and I'd like to think that mine would, likewise, steer clear of the unpleasant kids. Eldest escaped uni without, I think, falling into bad ways. Middle is there and I really don't think he has a fecking clue what politics are :D. The youngest is still at school and is good friends with a kids who is the son of a Conservative MP (an genuinely nice lad) and he rips the piss out of his mate over it. Good lad!

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Are you demonstrating how easy it would be to be a troll if one so chose?

I hope so.

Do you get a feel for what trolls get out of it? I never had the impression that you have the character flaws that the trolls on here have so you might not be getting the full (wee chubby) experience.

22 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If Boris gets 100, I think he'll win.  

Be out by Christmas..

Then what, who the reck is running the country with this utter con farce taking place.

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Be out by Christmas..

Then what, who the reck is running the country with this utter con farce taking place.

I will step up to see the country through to the New Year. Judging from the rota your shot will be around February. 

27 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Your kids are well brought up and I'd like to think that mine would, likewise, steer clear of the unpleasant kids. Eldest escaped uni without, I think, falling into bad ways. Middle is there and I really don't think he has a fecking clue what politics are :D. The youngest is still at school and is good friends with a kids who is the son of a Conservative MP (an genuinely nice lad) and he rips the piss out of his mate over it. Good lad!

Are you demonstrating how easy it would be to be a troll if one so chose?

I hope so.

Do you get a feel for what trolls get out of it? I never had the impression that you have the character flaws that the trolls on here have so you might not be getting the full (wee chubby) experience.

Aye, just trying it on for size whilst procrastinating at work. I may go as a Tory troll this Halloween. 

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Aye, just trying it on for size whilst procrastinating at work. I may go as a Tory troll this Halloween. 

good call, If you went as an SNP one it'd be a crowded field 😜