• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Unknown user
5 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Gambian you say? Hopefully as shite as Pa Kujabi "the Gambian Roberto Carlos" as they called him 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅

Signed from Rainbow FC, or as Transfermarkt calls them, Unknown

16 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

20 years old ? Seriously!!!

https://apnews.com/article/d0a05812912342229a5dc88e37a825c4
https://allafrica.com/stories/201909040559.html

https://foroyaa.net/german-media-accuse-second-gambian-striker-of-age-fraud/
Well he would not be the first Gambian footballer to have questions asked about his age but , I am quite sure Ron the con has a really reliable and efficient recruitment team who would not get taken in by such a scam or be part of one

I see their media pals are once again hyping up Josh Doig  - the super star that spent a fair amount of last season on the bench. 

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I see their media pals are once again hyping up Josh Doig  - the super star that spent a fair amount of last season on the bench. 

I don't get the hype with him, He's not very good defensively or going forward.

23 hours ago, Deevers said:

I doubt they have soldthat many, more like 7000 - and I wonder of those they have sold how many are “concessions “.

The concessions thing here reminded me of a story from a few years ago. slightly off topic and I’m not 100% sure it’s true but if it is it would be fantastic.

A Hibby I know allegedly attempted to take legal action Hibs back in 2014 after they were relegated because he had renewed his season ticket early before the season had ended. The reason behind the lawsuit was in the t’s&c’s from the original wave of early renewals a minimum of 18 top flight fixtures were guaranteed and they ended up getting 0 as they fell out the top flight.

Again allegedly, he won an out of court settlement to keep the attempted legal action to himself and was given debentures for him, his son and 2 grandkids to keep the whole matter quiet such was the vitriol toward the board at the time they feared a mass number of season tickets being returned or court cases that they would lose had it become public knowledge.

I’ve never quite gotten to the bottom of if it’s true or not but a fair few folks I know seem to talk about it as if it were fact.

Just now, Herbert. said:

I don't get the hype with him, He's not very good defensively or going forward.

Nor do I - he’s always looked pretty ordinary every time I have seen him play in games against us.  I think though that they have become pretty adept at hyping up their players abilities and using their media pets to trumpet them,  looking for top dollar. They had a go at this last window and it didn’t work. 

2 hours ago, daveb15 said:

The concessions thing here reminded me of a story from a few years ago. slightly off topic and I’m not 100% sure it’s true but if it is it would be fantastic.

A Hibby I know allegedly attempted to take legal action Hibs back in 2014 after they were relegated because he had renewed his season ticket early before the season had ended. The reason behind the lawsuit was in the t’s&c’s from the original wave of early renewals a minimum of 18 top flight fixtures were guaranteed and they ended up getting 0 as they fell out the top flight.

Again allegedly, he won an out of court settlement to keep the attempted legal action to himself and was given debentures for him, his son and 2 grandkids to keep the whole matter quiet such was the vitriol toward the board at the time they feared a mass number of season tickets being returned or court cases that they would lose had it become public knowledge.

I’ve never quite gotten to the bottom of if it’s true or not but a fair few folks I know seem to talk about it as if it were fact.

This is a bit like "Would I lie To You".

I'm going to say...True. 😊

Rogue Daddy
7 minutes ago, martoon said:

😆 definitely TRUE. It's both something the club (Hibsing it!) and their fans (suing their own club) are capable of!

Unknown user
3 hours ago, daveb15 said:

13 minutes ago, martoon said:

His name wasn't Ron Waffle was it?

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

😆 definitely TRUE. It's both something the club (Hibsing it!) and their fans (suing their own club) are capable of!

It actually screams "True" when you put it like that. 👍 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

His name wasn't Ron Waffle was it?

😄

Bob is fantastic on WILTY.

On 12/06/2022 at 09:43, Rudolf said:

Hibs record v Hearts in Scottish Cup finals and semi-finals:

Played - 5

Won - 0

Lost - 5

Goals for - 4

Goals against - 16 

In recent years, hubz have had 4 goes at us at Hampden and lost the lot.

In 2 of those games they have well and truly had their erses handed to them

3 goals for.

13 goals against..... and it should have been more.

4  players sent off, plus one manager

Only sold all their tickets for one game...... a game where more than half of them had fecked off home just after half time.

These are solid hard facts rather than mere opinion.

But still, there is somehow this argument from them that they are the Bigger ?, Better ??, More Succesful team ???

The word delusion doesn't even begin to cover it.

Edited by Busby8

Malinga the Swinga
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Steve Bytheway :laugh2:

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

Nor do I - he’s always looked pretty ordinary every time I have seen him play in games against us.  I think though that they have become pretty adept at hyping up their players abilities and using their media pets to trumpet them,  looking for top dollar. They had a go at this last window and it didn’t work. 

If he was that good I think he'd still be here. He'll be at falkirk or Dunfermline after a unsuccessful stint down south.

Voice of reason
4 hours ago, Deevers said:

It seems most Hibs fans prefer Lewis Stevenson at left back yet they still believe Doig is worth £3M! I know you add a bit of value on for potential, given his age, but surely if he’s that good he must be able to displace Stevenson?  Strange one.

Percival King
2 hours ago, Busby8 said:

3 goals for.

Only sold all their tickets for one game...... a game where more than half of them had fecked off home just after half time.

But still, there is somehow this argument from them that they are the Bigger ?, Better ??, More Succesful team ???

All true but they have a more impressive celebrity fan list (they have a thread on this) which, in they're wee green skyed world, probably trumps our Hampden record against them.

wentworth jambo

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Steve Bytheway :laugh2:

Complete aside, but the new Man Utd coach's name, when translated to English is Erik By The Way 😂

Edited by wentworth jambo

3 hours ago, Busby8 said:

3 goals for.

35 minutes ago, Percival King said:

All true but they have a more impressive celebrity fan list (they have a thread on this) which, in they're wee green skyed world, probably trumps our Hampden record against them.

Hmmm..... maybe ? But their celebrity status diminshes in proportion to their allegince to anything to do with Fester Road.

Just imagine that Doograaey Scott guy,.... or whatever his daft first name is, had he not supported the hubz ?

A definite A list Hollywood sooperstar buy now had he not chosen the dark side.

That footage of him outside Hampden disappearing off home early in 2012 kinda sunk his career.

And, should it ever fortuitously happen, the followers of our green cousins can add their next fortunate victory against us at Hampeden to their Laughable List of Firsts.

So that's another forlorn hope they can dream about.

Edited by Busby8

Unknown user
3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Complete aside, but the new Man Utd coach's name, when translated to English is Erik By The Way 😂

That's a head scratcher that one! Google translate agrees with you but Dutch is the only other language I speak and I don't know those words.

I'll need to ask about this one.

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That's a head scratcher that one! Google translate agrees with you but Dutch is the only other language I speak and I don't know those words.

I'll need to ask about this one.

I honestly couldn’t tell you one way or the other - a mate told me it and I just Google Translated to see it did… but I bow to a Dutch speaker 

Edited by wentworth jambo

Unknown user
1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

I honestly couldn’t tell you one way or the other - a mate told me it and I just Google Translated to see it did… but I bow to a Dutch speaker 

I'm no authority, it could well mean that as well, but I live that Google thinks he's Erik by the way :laugh2:

August Landmesser
21 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We are on 6 inar as a well. 

If they don't beat us soon , next season I expect songs about it. 

Pfft, I don't start counting until it gets to 17

9 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Pfft, I don't start counting until it gets to 17

You need two hands plus 1 and ⅖ feet to do that, but Hibees can count 1-5 on the fingers of one hand. FACT!

Screenshot_20220613-213418_Google.jpg

Give the "No More Handouts..." thread on .nut a try.

The op is obsessed with Hearts. Even his fellow .nutters are calling him out.

Edited by martoon

37 minutes ago, martoon said:

Give the "No More Handouts..." thread on .nut a try.

The op is obsessed with Hearts. Even his fellow .nutters are calling him out.

Some how i think this nutter has still not got over that beautiful day on the 19th of May 2012

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Who is Benny? 🤔 

Benny-factor? 

This guy is a raving lunatic by the looks of it. 

Салатные палочки

Remember they told us we should be "embarrassed" for celebrating beefing them again in a national semi at Hampden? :rofl:

AC Mallin_51
14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Remember they told us we should be "embarrassed" for celebrating beefing them again in a national semi at Hampden? :rofl:

They’ve always been the wee team but it’s never, ever been more evident than their reaction after that game. Was absolutely mortified for them 

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Literally just read it is this the guy who used to be all over the internet calling him self Sergey

No More Handouts From Benny and Co? (hibs.net)

OMG - apart from the OP (where, obviously, JA lives rent free) - these hobos actually seem 'balanced'... not your usual crayon-munchers. 😆 'Benny'.

FTH

Robbies right hand man

Is that definitely the infamous Sergey?

One of the most entertaining p!sh talkers on any forum ever.

He literally had them paying for fake

"inside" information on us - and when we came out of admin he literally claimed he was on a boat on holiday and disappeared.

Btw - due to the FOH and the wonderful supporters of Hearts FC - we're in the most comfortable financial position we've ever been in and a far preferably one of that of them.

I'd be far more worried if I was a Hibs fan. Debt increasing, crowds decreasing, rubbish squad and a foreign owner who has no real connection with the club.

Tick tock indeed you rats.

43 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

"inside" information on us - and when we came out of admin he literally claimed he was on a boat on holiday and disappeared.

Btw - due to the FOH and the wonderful supporters of Hearts FC - we're in the most comfortable financial position we've ever been in and a far preferably one of that of them.

I'd be far more worried if I was a Hibs fan. Debt increasing, crowds decreasing, rubbish squad and a foreign owner who has no real connection with the club.

Everytime he feared the game was up for him, that's where he was.

Offshore, offline and incognito.

Can't wait for the day they're time comes. I'll be straight down the marina yacht shopping when it does.

1 hour ago, Robbies right hand man said:

"inside" information on us - and when we came out of admin he literally claimed he was on a boat on holiday and disappeared.

Was he not charging them £10 a pop for inside information  ??

😂 Sergey on a par with Irvine Jambo for entertainment. 

I particularly enjoyed the bit where he also drops in their own owners position but just as an after thought since all his attention is clearly on us

Robbies right hand man
9 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Was he not charging them £10 a pop for inside information  ??

Yup 😂😂😂

They were desperate for it to be desperate for it to be true.

We are light years ahead of them in every way now and I suspect they're in for a tough time over the next few years - and their already ever decreasing relevance as a club becoming even more obvious.

Smoked-Glass

And we are getting Euro money etc..

highlandjambo3

Levels of delusion must be contagious 😂😂😂..another gem:

“The club needs us supporters now more than ever in these difficult financial times and *10000 have stepped up to the plate with more no doubt to follow before the big kick off”

* is this in relation to their season ticket sales?

And again:

“Mind when we were beating them regularly”

Anyone remember this?

Edited by highlandjambo3

Robbies right hand man
10 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

“The club needs us supporters now more than ever in these difficult financial times and *10000 have stepped up to the plate with more no doubt to follow before the big kick off”

And again:

Anyone remember this?

Beating us regularly 😂😂😂

Have they seen their record against us?

Delusional is indeed the correct term for them.

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

And again:

Anyone remember this?

Regular could mean once every two years.