.net delusion

iantjambo

wentworth jambo

Seems they're not all thick :

image.webp.42efe34807178ff42b85a8b3e761f4e5.webp Originally Posted by Diclonius image.webp.eb36371d2cfe91a6f10a127733a574c6.webp
Don't remind me.

I really wish that the laughing we're doing at Hearts' expense is when we're winning games against them rather than vague predictions of their impending doom.

Mind when we were beating them regularly? Not a single tick tock thread to be seen.

not really, no.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

51 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Levels of delusion must be contagious 😂😂😂..another gem:

“The club needs us supporters now more than ever in these difficult financial times and *10000 have stepped up to the plate with more no doubt to follow before the big kick off”

* is this in relation to their season ticket sales?

And again:

“Mind when we were beating them regularly”

Anyone remember this?

They genuinely seem to think they had a long spell last decade where they were on top against us.  No stats back it up.  Beating us regularly?  Never happened. Not since the 70s.

There was a wee run of games where the stats getting trotted out were weird - Hibs are on top in the last 7 Edinburgh derbies and stuff like that.  5?  10?  Even or Hearts.  They and their media were doing all they could to portray a "tides have shifted" narrative

Smoked-Glass
5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

They genuinely seem to think they had a long spell last decade where they were on top against us.  No stats back it up.  Beating us regularly?  Never happened. Not since the 70s.

There was a wee run of games where the stats getting trotted out were weird - Hibs are on top in the last 7 Edinburgh derbies and stuff like that.  5?  10?  Even or Hearts.  They and their media were doing all they could to portray a "tides have shifted" narrative

Turn of the century wasnt good for us I'll give them that. 

We still beat them last day of season 2000 to get 3rd and Europe.

What followed that was their only good Derby win that I've ever seen (6-2).

Back to being pish soon after.

2 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We still beat them last day of season 2000 to get 3rd and Europe.

What followed that was their only good Derby win that I've ever seen (6-2).

Back to being pish soon after.

That's the thing though eh, they can cherry pick out a season or maybe even a 6 game run where we only won once or something like that.  That does not equate to "regularly"!  Our history is those spells over and over and over.  Look at it on London Hearts or something and there are very few patches of green!

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

I feel like I would remember such a bizarre state of affairs

I'm going to defend their "beating us regularly" comment.

After going 22 & 17 games without defeat against them, our idea of beating them regularly is at least a couple of wins each season.  Perhaps their idea of regularly is to beat us once ever other season? 😃

31 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Most of them live in a fantasy world.  Always a pleasure watching their faces when the facts are spelled out to them.  Pathetically holding on to a result in a match that most of them didn’t see.  It’s going to be a long hard season for them. 

Smoked-Glass
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sadly 0-3 just before Christmas and a 3-1 in about march 2000. (Darren Jackson scored 1st for us)

Still 3rd in league and beat them last day of season.

Салатные палочки
32 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Sadly 0-3 just before Christmas and a 3-1 in about march 2000. (Darren Jackson scored 1st for us)

Still 3rd in league and beat them last day of season.

That's an unbeaten run for them. 

22IAR will never be topped. 

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

You got that right sannn

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

That's what Alex McDonald said about 17iar. 😄

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Its nonsense based on one blip game  :-D 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

How’s the count just now? It’s about time we topped it.😃

1 minute ago, sac said:

6 so far, 4 wins 2 draws

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, sac said:

There is absolutely no reason why we can't. I would be looking to be unbeaten against the shite this season at least. 

hereford_hearts

Can anyone remember, who on here, coined the phrase, 'Lochend Cockends'? 

I laughed for hours when I first saw that🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

Can anyone remember, who on here, coined the phrase, 'Lochend Cockends'? 

I laughed for hours when I first saw that🤣🤣

Up there with ‘Cockwombles’ on the ‘Ten years a slaver’ poster😆

9 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Up there with ‘Cockwombles’ on the ‘Ten years a slaver’ poster😆

Cockwomble was a stand up comedian whos name escapes me for some reason 

gorgie rd eh11
52 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

6 so far, 4 wins 2 draws

1 win at Tynecastle, 1 win at Easter Road and 2 wins at Hampden.

They'd be writing poetry about that.

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Cockwomble was a stand up comedian whos name escapes me for some reason 

I do remember someone explaining that at the time. Was still funny as though🤣

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Not by them anyway.

19 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

I do remember someone explaining that at the time. Was still funny as though🤣

I can not remember his name . I liked him though

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

1 win at Tynecastle, 1 win at Easter Road and 2 wins at Hampden.

They'd be writing poetry about that.

They would.

Warrior poetry, no doubt.

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, Deevers said:

Most of them live in a fantasy world.  Always a pleasure watching their faces when the facts are spelled out to them.  Pathetically holding on to a result in a match that most of them didn’t see.  It’s going to be a long hard season for them. 

Fantasy Island more like. I always picture Mr Roarke and Tattoo when they start their slavering.

absolute bellends to a man/woman. 

obsessed with us and everything we do. Live in a flair dream. Wasn’t much flair on show with Ally Brazil and Psyclops trotting about their famous slope. 

Always in our shadow .  FTH !

I’ve only just heard about them signing that Rocky shitefest by accident. Only Hibs eh😂  Have they signed anyone else?

Салатные палочки
Just now, Rudy T said:

I’ve only just heard about them signing that Rocky shitefest by accident. Only Hibs eh😂  Have they signed anyone else?

A 40 year old 20 year old and an Aussie (cos we signed one likesay ken?)

Smoked-Glass
10 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Couldn't sign zibby cause he'd drop the pen.

17 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They aren’t sure. They’re just going to wait and see who arrives on the first day of pre-season.

55 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

they also gave mgcinn a new deal but told him a few days after it he can find a new club

Just love the idea of hobos looking in and the seethe, as  they have he haw to offer in return

Ferk all and they know it 

Sweet 

1 hour ago, SCFHearts said:

Just love the idea of hobos looking in and the seethe, as  they have he haw to offer in return

Ferk all and they know it 

Sweet 

Ah, but they do, SCFH.

They are armed to the teeth...,well, they have a fully loaded water pistol, with unquantifiable, meaningless fantasies like...

Discovering Brazil, floodlights, flair, swashbuckling, Euro trailblazing, should have won the Coronation Cup, would have won the European Cup, might have won the double in 65 and were cheated and hacked out of many, many derby wins by the evil empire that is Heart of Midlothian FC.

All we have are inadequate stuff like facts, reality and a derby record that any club in the world would love.

H1B5 Fans are deluded arseholes to a man, never actually met a set of supporters that are equally or more deluded than them, OF fans are close but there's just something about hibs and the way their fans pretend to forget everything in reality and still say they are a better team than us. 😅😂

Delusions of grandure indeed...

I mean it would be like us pretending our record against the OF isn't shite and saying that we are going to skoosh the league every season 🤣🤣

Just think it about it, We have played this mob 4 times at Hampden Park in crunch games and we have beaten them 4 times at Hampden Park, including a couple of hammerings thrown in their.

That Stat alone proves who the best team in Edinburgh is and always will be.

But I'm sure h1b5 fans will ignore this and pretend that they own us 😆😅🤣 oh well knock yourselves out!

Robbies right hand man
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

😂😂😂

Oh my sides! 

It's our version of IJ.

My god, they know no bounds. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Live and learn, so this is the boy is it?

Screenshot_20220615-063612.thumb.png.e806abd45c65f6341ccd68dec77ba4ff.png

I never thought for one second he was an actual grown up

6 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

😂😂😂

Oh my sides! 

It's our version of IJ.

My god, they know no bounds. 

Multiple accounts on their forum according to the other members goes by the names………… Desantos Sanger and Sergey , fun reading and I do not think his book has sold many copies : -) 

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thay guy is so obsessed with Hearts I think it keeps him up at night. 

Leveins Battalion

I find amusing that a guy who claims to of held such high positions at some of the world's largest financial institutions refers to James Anderson as "Benny" 😂😂

The difference is that Mr Anderson is an Edinburgh man with no control over our club or financially tied in via floating charges etc,where as Ron has them by the baws.

Hopefully none of them have invested in Shitcoin.😬

Another spectacular first being reported on the front page of today's evening news....

Screenshot_20220615-071453_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Mister T

5 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

H1B5 Fans are deluded arseholes to a man, never actually met a set of supporters that are equally or more deluded than them, OF fans are close but there's just something about hibs and the way their fans pretend to forget everything in reality and still say they are a better team than us. 😅😂

Delusions of grandure indeed...

I mean it would be like us pretending our record against the OF isn't shite and saying that we are going to skoosh the league every season 🤣🤣

Just think it about it, We have played this mob 4 times at Hampden Park in crunch games and we have beaten them 4 times at Hampden Park, including a couple of hammerings thrown in their.

That Stat alone proves who the best team in Edinburgh is and always will be.

But I'm sure h1b5 fans will ignore this and pretend that they own us 😆😅🤣 oh well knock yourselves out!

Hibs fans always cling onto the drops in the ocean but they continue to act like it’s the norm.  Esp their fans who grew up in their prime during the 70s which was their best period versus us.  

Then, their wee dinky run during our turbulent time before last season. Lucky if it broke double figures.  Throw in any other wee spells(if they’re lucky) over the last 35,40 years.  

Toiling to remember off the top of my head many other times.  I’ll have to get the book out 🫢

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I find amusing that a guy who claims to of held such high positions at some of the world's largest financial institutions refers to James Anderson as "Benny" 😂😂

The difference is that Mr Anderson is an Edinburgh man with no control over our club or financially tied in via floating charges etc,where as Ron has them by the baws.

Hopefully none of them have invested in Shitcoin.😬

Companies house history of Mr Santos  is ever so slightly different.

Pack of lies springs to mind with regard to this characters claims.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
18 hours ago, Deevers said:

You see this sort of thing with Hibees on Twitter, if there isn't a stat to back up their outlandish claims, they just invent one. 

When we signed Ben Woodburn, Hearts Twitter did a very innocuous thing about "Who's your favourite Welshman", it included Woodburn, the likes of Tom Jones etc, and also a picture of Christian Doidge with his face crossed out. It was about as harmless a piece of football patter as you'll see. One Hibby took offence though and said "Imagine including Doidge, a man who's never lost a Derby."

It took five minutes for someone to look it up, and see that at that point, Doidge's derby record was played 4, lost 3. 😆

Edited by Stupid Sexy Flanders

On derby day I absolutely despise them. The rest of the time I adore them. 

Long live the lochend cockends! 

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Anyone falling for that fantasy deserves to lose their $6. 

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

15 followers on Twitter and one review of his book on Amazon ……………. I am going to just presume his LinkedIn page has Neverland and Narnia among his previous work places 

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Small world, he's the one constantly mouthing off on the Edinburgh Evening News Hearts Alerts facebook page.

I find the "obsessed" meme tired and overused but the shoe really does fit with that freak.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Halliphax said:

Small world, he's the one constantly mouthing off on the Edinburgh Evening News Hearts Alerts facebook page.

I find the "obsessed" meme tired and overused but the shoe really does fit with that freak.

I've got in mind that there was a poster called de Santos as well as sergey on dotnet. I also have in mind that they agreed with each other.

1 minute ago, Halliphax said:

Sergey was a regular on the Edinburgh Evening News comments page too , when I lived out side of Edinburgh that was how I kept in touch with what was going on at Hearts and his posts were similar to this guy