Hibs.net.. PMSL

Mad Bad and Dangerous

23 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It’s a brilliant read. They’re like ferrets in a sack. The more savvy are beginning to waken up to the mess. I wonder if the season ticket sales down there will make Ron realise what he’s bought into.

I think season tickets will be very low for them this season due to both the team being shite and the clampdown on fraudulent concessions

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think season tickets will be very low for them this season due to both the team being shite and the clampdown on fraudulent concessions

Next season I mean

Defeat to the 'corrupt weirdo Edinburgh establishment club' was very damaging indeed 🤣 

They are certainly a broken fan base.

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Heart of Darkness said:

I ran past it last week and there was a big crane taking it apart!! 

It was this big crane wreaking revenge after spewing up on one of their maggot-ridden pies ... allegedly.

Screenshot_20220503-192450_Google.jpg

Des Lynam
7 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Defeat to the 'corrupt weirdo Edinburgh establishment club' was very damaging indeed 🤣 

I love that description of us!! 

:yas:

18 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

We’re the establishment team but it’s their city apparently, strange wee bunch so they are.

Edited by Rudy T

If they do turn on Ron the Con, he'll just sell Fester & the cow shed to a developer and disappear back to Peru with the cash.

Homeless H1b5 will end up sharing Meadowbank.

In 5 years time, our New Year's Day game will be against Bonnyrigg Rose.

FarmerTweedy
33 minutes ago, indianajones said:

They are in serious trouble when the next key decisions do not go well. 

FTFY!

indianajones
4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

FTFY!

Fingers crossed Tweedy. 

They deserve everything they get. 

Unknown user
47 minutes ago, indianajones said:

They are in serious trouble if the next key decisions do not go well. 

14 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

FTFY!

In Dutch the word "als" means both If and When. 

(c)BoringAF 2022

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Cardigans ect 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

We’re the establishment team but it’s their city apparently, strange wee bunch so they are.

It is a bit like when they moan about their flair players getting bullied and then sit around discussing how great it is to see Newell and Porteous leaving some thing on their man

Corrupt weirdo establishment club.  :sweeet:

You get us, Hibs,  👍

Our turn now - 

Junky, thieving, sister-loving dockside club.

Have we missed any of your activities over the past 4 days?

Probably.

Shooter McGavin

We’ve abused them so badly this season, costing them a fortune in the process 😂

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

FEELS SO GOOD

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

:yas:

Heart of Darkness
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

It was this big crane wreaking revenge after spewing up on one of their maggot-ridden pies ... allegedly.

Screenshot_20220503-192450_Google.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I haven’t read this. Was it worse than the casual fan having a laugh at it would expect?

It was a lot worse.  The Lithuanians to took those multiple emails very seriously and it took a great deal of time and effort to persuade them otherwise.

Potentaially it could hsve completely derailed the cva process and seen us liquidated.

As an aside, if you wand to feel good about being a Jambo and extremeky proud, read Ian's book.

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

It was a lot worse.  The Lithuanians to took those multiple emails very seriously and it took a great deal of time and effort to persuade them otherwise.

Potentaially it could hsve completely derailed the cva process and seen us liquidated.

As an aside, if you wand to feel good about being a Jambo and extremeky proud, read Ian's book.

I’ll be sure to take a look. Cheers 👍🏽

1971fozzy

The rats have an Albert kids thread going on ffs. 1986 and that’s what they try and comfort themselves with. Desperate dicks. The sooner Ron feks them the better. I would not shed a tear. They wanted us dead in 2013 so absolutely I’m dancing on their demise. 
Absolute faith they will make an arse of their next managerial appointment and Ronald will soon lose interest (if not already).  Forever in our pockets so they are

1971fozzy
46 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

👍👍

Jambo_jim2001

I had to undo the buttons on my cardigan so I could have a good belly laugh at most of the posts on here,,and some over there

You know what would top the whole Ron the Con saga for me, Him selling the stadium and the training barn and hibs begging to groundshare with us.

6 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

You know what would top the whole Ron the Con saga for me, Him selling the stadium and the training barn and hibs begging to groundshare with us.

And then telling them to **** off!

Edited by Rudy T

14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

And then telling them to **** off!

50k a game to rent the stadium, We could get hibs to pay for simms. I think if hibs don't sell many season tickets and Nisbet,Doig,Porteous don't go for millions over the summer Ronamov is going to lose interest very quickly, He's already said he'll listen to offers and to me that says he has no feelings or connection to the club and us all about £££.

4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

The bam posted it at least twice.

No doubt hoped it would "trend", or whatever the kids are calling it now, but naw.

The poster becoming a well known dotnut twat might catch on though.

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

I had to undo the buttons on my cardigan so I could have a good belly laugh at most of the posts on here,,and some over there

I stalled my Volvo.

Samuel Camazzola
On 02/05/2022 at 18:37, Shooter McGavin said:

Just another thing,

you know this whole “this is our city” thing, surely their own fans are embarrassed about that and wished they’d try another marketing plan?

I mean, a marketing plan that crumbles under a single “How?” is no good to anyone.

Must be time for Stephen "Dougray" Scott and the Cheeky Girls to make a sequel. 

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The rats have an Albert kids thread going on ffs. 1986 and that’s what they try and comfort themselves with. Desperate dicks. The sooner Ron feks them the better. I would not shed a tear. They wanted us dead in 2013 so absolutely I’m dancing on their demise. 
Absolute faith they will make an arse of their next managerial appointment and Ronald will soon lose interest (if not already).  Forever in our pockets so they are

I saw that. Their last crumb of comfort from 36 years ago. Just shows how desperate they are. 

TyphoonJambo
10 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Indeed. We had to call an early halt to our reading club when this quote was read out. The shock and affrontment reached unheard of levels.  Tarquin dropped his pipe in anger (genuine African rosewood) and Felicity was inconsolable with grief. Luckily Pilmar, ever reliable as always, was at hand to administer a Worthingtons honey sweety for her and we then carried on with this week's chapter of Mr Ian Murrays inspirational and uplifting publication. FTH.

Ronald Villiers

They're not the brightest lot.  They saw what Romanov did to us but saw Ron as some saviour.  Thank christ Budge told him to bolt when he enquired about the big team.  I fear for the Lochenders but think it's really funny after their shenanigans when we looked like we'd be liquidated.  For any Hobo's looking in.... suck it up bitches!

Biffa Bacon
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

I saw that. Their last crumb of comfort from 36 years ago. Just shows how desperate they are. 

After complaining that the big cup final derby was a decade ago.... they are not good at irony. 

Had another look in there this morning. It’s hilarious. The delusion, the self importance, and the huge amount of jealousy about us is something else. The comments about how seriously we take winning the derby matches and they don’t is just sublime. It marks them out as serial losers.  It’s only going to get worse there. Popcorn at the ready.

Edited by Deevers

Tick tock Hibs. 

Shame we probably wouldn't get a Tesco Easter Road, seeing as there's one at the bottom of the street, and a massive Sainsburys right next door. 

If that ever happened, it would be the ultimate end to a long line of Hibsing it.  

56060E80-2B3A-4F22-977D-0BCE13FE215E.jpeg

Jambo_jim2001
12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Tick tock Hibs. 

Shame we probably wouldn't get a Tesco Easter Road, seeing as there's one at the bottom of the street, and a massive Sainsburys right next door. 

If that ever happened, it would be the ultimate end to a long line of Hibsing it.  

fester road if lucky might be a poundland😂🤣

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Had another look in there this morning. It’s hilarious. The delusion, the self importance, and the huge amount of jealousy about us is something else. The comments about how seriously we take winning the derby matches and they don’t is just sublime. It marks them out as serial losers.  It’s only going to get worse there. Popcorn at the ready.

Is there any chat on .net about setting up a foundation of hibs? 

Or do they still believe that FOH will not work? 

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, I.T.K said:

Is there any chat on .net about setting up a foundation of hibs? 

Or do they still believe that FOH will not work? 

Didnt they already try that and only got about 500 fans signed up then had to dissolve it ?

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Didnt they already try that and only got about 500 fans signed up then had to dissolve it ?

They tried to reach 25 per cent of shares but Ron swept in and told them they were not allowed any more while well short of the target ................. now it just stutters along as a bit of an embarrassment and a beacon of their ineptitude 

Unknown user
52 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Tick tock Hibs. 

Maybe a giant Kwik Fit, that'd be a larf

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They tried to reach 25 per cent of shares but Ron swept in and told them they were not allowed any more while well short of the target ................. now it just stutters along as a bit of an embarrassment and a beacon of their ineptitude 

Their daft wee club has their AGM coming up, they plan to detach from the club according to my cousin

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Their daft wee club has their AGM coming up, they plan to detach from the club according to my cousin

Excellent news I could see them forming an attempted take over fund and obviously failing ............. it would probably annoy Gordon sufficiently though

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Excellent news I could see them forming an attempted take over fund and obviously failing ............. it would probably annoy Gordon sufficiently though

Civil war would be nice

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Civil war would be nice

F4725F6C-2F5B-40D9-B73D-416BE0F690D5.gif.fe4153c35f66084ec67f322699a7fa8a.gifThat would be delightful. They are an absolute cluster 🦆 of a club just now and I’m all for it 😍