Hibs.net.. PMSL

Mad Bad and Dangerous

Churchill Barrier
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Not really, his loan contract from Liverpool ended while we were in administration and under a transfer embargo but we were allowed to sign him permanently as he was already registered with us, hibs were writing letters to the SFA about it.

Then there was the other one where he'd picked up a red card in his last cup game in England so they thought he'd been played illegally.

Forgot about that 

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Percival King said:

But their 2,000 will still sing louder that our 14,000 or 15,000, and that's what really matters. To paraphrase HibsTV, having 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or even 8 times as many season ticket holders as your local rivals is, with respect, nothing to celebrate.

Some wee coked up radge with a drum and a flare, 12 of his pals and the odd bam subjecting his poor kids to Hibs singing for 10 minutes before their wee diddy team starts getting pumped must make them so proud😂

Mikey1874
4 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Marshall hasn't been good for a few years now. Should never have played at the Euros and is what cost Scotland with his poor goalkeeping. He has made loads of mistakes over the years so will fit in really well across at that hovel. 

Its got it all set up for first derby of the year.

15 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Marshall would be a decent signing for then tbh

You love a wee positive spin on a Hibs thread 🤣

Edited by DS98

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Massive clamp down on student/OAP concessions has had a big impact on sales as well. Ron went through the figures and was “disgusted” at the level of abuse of the system.

They can say Covid, cost of living, blah blah blah. The fact is they are no longer able to get a cheap ST so they simply aren’t renewing.

Hibs class right?

It is a question which I think cuts both ways, like on one hand, by screwing their club out of £5-£10, they're only hurting themselves and their ability to compete, but the club should maybe be asking why fans feel they need to do that. I've not heard of it being a problem here, so I can only assume the Hibs fans don't view it as value for money. Which its not :D 

Fairly confident Ron has thought he could rock up there and flip young players for huge profits and is finding out thats  not quite how it works. 

Australis

Just seen they are howking Matt Macey their goalie off to English clubs as well.

You are welcome Matt, now just feck off.

JimmyCant
6 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Can’t even stay on his line

Goes without saying he isn’t in Gordon’s class, but he’s a decent mostly reliable experienced  international keeper who would be their best keeper since Goram. 

PS - They won’t get him.

Maple Leaf
6 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Heart of Midlothian - the heart and soul of Edinburgh

Hibernian - the arse and hole of Leith

Has a nice ring to it!

Rudiscoresagain

Is Marshall better than Macey?

Macey always seemed to play quite well against us. Surprised they want rid of him. 

20 minutes ago, Australis said:

Just seen they are howking Matt Macey their goalie off to English clubs as well.

You are welcome Matt, now just feck off.

He'll be first of a lot of shite they'll have to get rid of, glad we're a more settled club/side these days. 

Edited by feej

Ex member of the SaS

This is a classic! Some bone head thinks they should have a dynamic pricing system. Get 9 or 10 K season tickets sold then drop the price!

Just how he thinks people will buy a season ticket knowing someone else will get it cheaper once they hit 10K.

frankblack
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

This is a classic! Some bone head thinks they should have a dynamic pricing system. Get 9 or 10 K season tickets sold then drop the price!

Just how he thinks people will buy a season ticket knowing someone else will get it cheaper once they hit 10K.

Do they have some kind of pricing system in place for the adults buying child tickets for themselves?

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Do they have some kind of pricing system in place for the adults buying child tickets for themselves?

Aye sell them anything they’ll actually part cash for, ffs they let them all in for a fiver earlier in the season😂

Ron will soon get feed up with this, minute he has to actually dig into his own pocket he’ll flatten the lot.

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Saw that. Bit of a heidscratcher.

DalryJambo
8 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Massive clamp down on student/OAP concessions has had a big impact on sales as well. Ron went through the figures and was “disgusted” at the level of abuse of the system.

They can say Covid, cost of living, blah blah blah. The fact is they are no longer able to get a cheap ST so they simply aren’t renewing.

Hibs class right?

I worked with someone who openly spoke about how she used her 'grans' oap ticket which was half the price of the regular one. Apparently this was the done thing. Given where we worked it amazed me how open she was about this.  If they've started clamping down on this it's no surprise numbers are falling.

Rick Sanchez

Marshall would be decent for them tbh but he's not anything great. Let's hope they're paying over the odds on a longer than necessary deal.

19 hours ago, Rudy T said:

What’s their ST sales up to now? 2000 renewals was the last I heard

Even Utd are sitting at 4K

9 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Hibs class right?

Thing is, this is theft. We’re pouring millions into our club, they’re stealing from there’s 

Hibs class as you say 

Alec Eiffel

Letters to Lithuania he-he-he

How it must hurt to be the team with the upturned shopping carts in their back yard continually looking at better pastures.

Batistuta87
18 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Marshall would be a decent signing for then tbh

Can already hear the chants 

"You're just a shite Craig Gordon" 

highlandjambo3
Just now, Rudy T said:

Check out the thread about the open training session, as per they Hibs’d it!!😂

Link please

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Link please

Just go on the main board threads titled “open training session”

Basically most of the team failed to show, the training consisted of running about a bit and some boy got fleeced 11 quid for a couple of rolls and a coffee 😂😂

Shooter McGavin

David Marshall would be a good signing for them, I reckon he’d rocket them up the table to 7th.

If they don’t get him, relegation next season NAP.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin

Just another thing,

you know this whole “this is our city” thing, surely their own fans are embarrassed about that and wished they’d try another marketing plan?

I mean, a marketing plan that crumbles under a single “How?” is no good to anyone.

hoof.hearted
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just another thing,

you know this whole “this is our city” thing, surely their own fans are embarrassed about that and wished they’d try another marketing plan?

I mean, a marketing plan that crumbles under a single “How?” is no good to anyone.

Most Hibbys I worked with took great pride in telling me "we're not an Edinburgh team, we're a Leith team". Don't know how Leith/Edinburgh divides itself but **** them...they're not from the city at all, let alone owning it. 

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Most Hibbys I worked with took great pride in telling me "we're not an Edinburgh team, we're a Leith team". Don't know how Leith/Edinburgh divides itself but **** them...they're not from the city at all, let alone owning it. 

They formed in the Cowgate. They are an Edinburgh team. They have never been a Leith team, that team is Leith Athletic.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They formed in the Cowgate. They are an Edinburgh team. They have never been a Leith team, that team is Leith Athletic.

Always been loads of Hearts supporters in Leith

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just another thing,

They're not. They believe it.

Now their sportemon go thing has proven to be a scam. Oh Hibs never stop being you 😂😂😂😂😂

50 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Lochend's finest.

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Posted without comment

Considering what he was reported to be earning per week at the Nou Tramp, this has to go down as a bigger waste of money than Vanecek ever was.

John Findlay

I wonder if Slickshoes on Hibs.net is Ron's son or Ben Kensall. Forever sticking up for the decisions the club make, and having a go at Hibs supporters who dare criticise.

If there are not Red flags flashing up allover the place with Hibs supporters, there should be now.

charlatans
15 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We should try to buy Josh Doig. Tap him up. Come home Josh. £300k 

Josh Doig going to Sheffield Utd apparently 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just another thing,

Given their current woes, they should change their marketing slogan to, “Leith - Any Port in a Storm”.

20 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I wonder if Slickshoes on Hibs.net is Ron's son or Ben Kensall. Forever sticking up for the decisions the club make, and having a go at Hibs supporters who dare criticise.

If there are not Red flags flashing up allover the place with Hibs supporters, there should be now.

He is definitely some one connected to the club hierarchy but I think his Hibs dot net profile pre dates Gordon having any involvement with Hibs

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He is definitely some one connected to the club hierarchy but I think his Hibs dot net profile pre dates Gordon having any involvement with Hibs

could be a "club" account that was passed to the latest incumbent

10 hours ago, Victorian said:

The level playing field 

:greggy:

Closest Hibs have come to a level playing field is when they flattened out the Easter Road slope. 

A total parody club who have the complete opposite of the Midas touch. 

:glorious: