Hibs.net.. PMSL

Mad Bad and Dangerous

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Plenty room for a stadium at east mains, Ron could sell Easter road for flats, build a 10k seater at east mains, make himself an absolute fortune. 

They could just get that abandoned dog racing stand out that way moved to East Mains and finished off ................................... I think that was David Duff or one of his mates who started that any way

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
54 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So much of what’s going on down there mirrors the couple of years prior to us going down. 

Only, I doubt if they would ever come back.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die. :rofl:

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Selling Boyle mid-season has been Ron Gordon's worse decision to date. Make no bones about it. Ron Gordon calls the shots. They can say they have committees for this and that, but Ron makes the final decision in the end.

The old cliche. He who pays the piper calls the tune, has never been more apt as far as Hibs are concerned.

Yankee-Peruvian Screwball pied piper leading the hibees rats to their doom? Yes please. 

IMG_20220503_113820.jpg

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Only, I doubt if they would ever come back.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die. :rofl:

Can you imagine if they did a Rangers and went down to League Two 🤣

With their fickle fanbase and their tendency to Hibs it at every opportunity, it'd be years until we saw them again.

Would be absolutely hilarious though.

Although who would we re-direct our hatred towards.... Livi maybe? They're closest.... 

Unknown user
50 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

To counter the “Levein Factor”, they have the “Hibs Factor”. They need to get the next managerial appointment absolutely spot on. 

But even then, the structure within the club is a mess too. Their chief exec. signed off on a deal with a scam crypto company, the head of recruitment headhunted Maloney and the duds who came in January and their fans are showing new levels of apathy. They’re not in a good place at all. 

The zoom call was a delight, Yankee Ron sitting there telling them that recruitment in January had been a success, and not one dissenting word. 

Superb!

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

With their fickle fanbase and their tendency to Hibs it at every opportunity, it'd be years until we saw them again.

Although who would we re-direct our hatred towards.... Livi maybe? They're closest.... 

Edinburgh City if they decide to go ahead with this reported link up

8 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Ajax.  Copenhagen.  Lazio.  Man U.  You know, not the very top European teams, but the ones we'll be playing regularly.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

keegan-rant.png

Smoked-Glass

Haha hibsplosion.  

They really are so weee it's unbelievable.

Hope they stay in the prem but linger around the bottom so we can beat them 3 times a year.

13 hours ago, john thomas said:

Just another example of the shambolic running of that club .

Sack Maloney , who had Mueller foisted on him , after 3 months 

Then get rid of Mueller

Tbf Mueller was signed on a pre contract in the summer so Maloney should have known he was joining when he got the job. You might be thinking of their Norwegian superstar who had never played on grass before as the one forced on Maloney

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Tbf Mueller was signed on a pre contract in the summer so Maloney should have known he was joining when he got the job. You might be thinking of their Norwegian superstar who had never played on grass before as the one forced on Maloney

In Maloneys defence i think he thought Melkerson was joining their womens side

52 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

That's delicious really isn't it!?

He'll be right as well, that's the best thing.  I'm hearing more and more about how headscratching their setup is.  Nothing from inside the camp as such but certainly people who've always been close or are in the game in Scotland watching on agog!  I think it's possibly even scattier than it looks.

Big red flag would be that they've lost a good few people behind the scenes who genuinely cared about the club & the community & replaced them with faceless business execs who are there to make money. That's coming from some of their fans on twitter as well. Really makes you appreciate what we have with FOH

Just now, boag1874 said:

Big red flag would be that they've lost a good few people behind the scenes who genuinely cared about the club & the community & replaced them with faceless business execs who are there to make money. That's coming from some of their fans on twitter as well. Really makes you appreciate what we have with FOH

The first massive red flag was when Gordon came in and told them that HSL are no longer allowed to buy any shares putting Dempster in the odd position of director of bot Hibs and HSL and attempting to square the circle

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

The first massive red flag was when Gordon came in and told them that HSL are no longer allowed to buy any shares putting Dempster in the odd position of director of bot Hibs and HSL and attempting to square the circle

Yup the signs were there straight away. Stripped their assets & assumed full control while they lapped it up because he was promising the world. Losing Dempster a prime example of what I was talking about btw, for all the slaggings we gave her she was really good for them.

3 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Yup the signs were there straight away. Stripped their assets & assumed full control while they lapped it up because he was promising the world. Losing Dempster a prime example of what I was talking about btw, for all the slaggings we gave her she was really good for them.

Yes i agree with you and I am totally loving it

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Yankee-Peruvian Screwball pied piper leading the hibees rats to their doom? Yes please. 

IMG_20220503_113820.jpg

2E7EF4D9-B677-4DC1-9CE9-3F4FB008EA65.gif.68a3ad6cfc23719ed41234200ec567c8.gif

john thomas
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

Yes but not Maloney's choice ?

DarthVodka

I think Maloney at times was told that certain players should be playing, surely he’d suss that mueller was murder pretty quick in training - sounds like some of the players did 

there can be no excuse for that Rocky guy though, I think he was a Maloney signing and is/was sheer comedy on the pitch 

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Edinburgh City if they decide to go ahead with this reported link up

They can have Edinburgh City. I'd rather we linked up with Kelty Hearts. Would be a really good place to send players on loan now that they're in L1. 

27 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

They can have Edinburgh City. I'd rather we linked up with Kelty Hearts. Would be a really good place to send players on loan now that they're in L1. 

A good idea that but I will still turn my contempt towards City if they get in to bed with those mutants

Tokyo Drifter
On 01/05/2022 at 22:36, 1971fozzy said:

There are some top quality threads . Like I said the penny seems to be dropping. A stay away owner entrusting his unqualified son 🤣 Rudderless and a recruitment policy that isn’t going down well at all. 
Karma isn’t even close. There’s some mileage in this over the coming months / years.

Lovely stuff

LOLZ

And I thought it was us that was owned by Waystar Royco ...

2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

A few said on here he was a very good player 🤣

I actually don't think he's that bad a player. 

vegas-voss
9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Have only seen highlights and games against us and he doesn't look to have anything about him imo.Always hard to come into a team in free fall though I suppose

4 hours ago, Deevers said:

Leeann Dempster (who was at least competent) left for a reason.  She saw the writing on the wall with the way Gordon wanted to run the club. It’s a shambles down there  - so much for Tom Farmer selling up to someone who had their best interests at heart.  It’s an abject mess and I get the impression it’s going to get worse. Karma is a wonderful thing.

I have to agree with this comment.  We had a few laughs at Dempster but she did seem to know what she was doing and was highly thought off when she was at Motherwell.   It just seemed really odd when she left to go to Queens Park, made me think there was more going on there than everyone knew.

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

They could just get that abandoned dog racing stand out that way moved to East Mains and finished off ................................... I think that was David Duff or one of his mates who started that any way

The abandoned dog racing stand is pretty much all gone now.  They got planning permission to build houses there now, no idea what they're doing with the stand, perhaps East Mains......................😀

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

A good idea that but I will still turn my contempt towards City if they get in to bed with those mutants

they more or less over the years have just not in an official capacity. If you look at the number of ex youth players, loans & coaches that have gone to EC there’s a fair few 

1 hour ago, TurboT said:

The abandoned dog racing stand is pretty much all gone now.  They got planning permission to build houses there now, no idea what they're doing with the stand, perhaps East Mains......................😀

All the pieces are falling in to place

OldGorgie

East mains is ideal. Their so called state of the art training ground was built over the ruins of a clapped out dairy, which formerly was a coal mine. Being next door to an outdoor pig farm and a hostile Rankers supporter it’s a perfect location.

Byyy The Light

It’s all a bit heart warming watching them self destruct.

Bad decision on top of bad decision. Just beautiful. 

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

The admin guy said that he had concerns after watching the Ron Gordon Zoom call ....................... which was a cat filter away from being the funniest online meeting ever shared on the internet

When people asked him to elaborate he said that he knows for fact that some of the things Gordon said were untrue .................... a couple of posters asked him if he was saying that Gordon was lying and he said yes

There then followed a big pile on and suggestions that the thread should be locked in case of legal action  😄 

I see the thread has now gone  😁

The admin did confirm that the lies he was referring to related to comments from RG about a couple of long serving staff leaving of their own accord, which admin said he knew to be untrue.

Could well be twisting the truth, as if told they were being made redundant and accepted a voluntary redundancy package, then you could say they volunteered to leave.  The alternative to accepting VR would be a smaller compulsory redundancy package.

Jamhammer

If they go tits up I’ll do like I did in the 80’s and attend rallies etc to keep them going a la Hands Off Hibs.

Only joking. Will I **** as like.

I’ll never forget how they, pretty much to a man wanted us dead. Hope they die 

Maple Leaf
6 hours ago, Mister T said:

IMG_20220503_113820.jpg

A wonderful post on a very good thread.  Perfectly sums up the the situation at the Green Piggery. 

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

He hid it well. Like the "new Haaland" he looked out his depth. 

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Their site is a hoot atm 😁

Filled with  serious green  envy of the  size of the maroon boaby. 

:greggy:

Heart of Darkness
3 hours ago, TurboT said:

I ran past it last week and there was a big crane taking it apart!! 

Heart of Darkness
Just now, Heart of Darkness said:

I ran past it last week and there was a big crane taking it apart!! 

And yes you are right about the houses as I also passed a big sign at the entrance advertising the new monopoly like houses. 👍

Vlad Magic

There will be a backlash.

Expect all sorts of weird OP’s referencing Levein, Cathro, Romanov or any significant Hibs perceived negative.

Also thread highjacking. 

The foot soldiers are being readied for war!!

been here before
1 hour ago, RobNox said:

I see the thread has now gone  😁

The admin did confirm that the lies he was referring to related to comments from RG about a couple of long serving staff leaving of their own accord, which admin said he knew to be untrue.

Could well be twisting the truth, as if told they were being made redundant and accepted a voluntary redundancy package, then you could say they volunteered to leave.  The alternative to accepting VR would be a smaller compulsory redundancy package.

Its a brilliant read and has been coming and going most of the fay on their site.

Once it had been open a while it was closed, then back, away a while again and now back...

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?357523-Whats-going-on-at-Hibs-that-we-dont-know

21 hours ago, Jodami said:

Mueller traded for 2 2023 first round draft picks I am hearing.

7th round would be poor value

They have thought they were clever with the emails to Lithuania.  Ian Murray's book tells how damaging they were.

They may have thought they were clever voting us down at their own expense.  Look how that's working.

We all said they would pay for these actions and we were all correct.

They are in disarray now, all of their own making.  We're just sitting back enjoying it.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They have thought they were clever with the emails to Lithuania.  Ian Murray's book tells how damaging they were.

They may have thought they were clever voting us down at their own expense.  Look how that's working.

We all said they would pay for these actions and we were all correct.

They are in disarray now, all of their own making.  We're just sitting back enjoying it.

I haven’t read this. Was it worse than the casual fan having a laugh at it would expect?

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a brilliant read and has been coming and going most of the fay on their site.

Once it had been open a while it was closed, then back, away a while again and now back...

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?357523-Whats-going-on-at-Hibs-that-we-dont-know

It’s a brilliant read. They’re like ferrets in a sack. The more savvy are beginning to waken up to the mess. I wonder if the season ticket sales down there will make Ron realise what he’s bought into.

scott herbertson
20 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It’s a brilliant read. They’re like ferrets in a sack. The more savvy are beginning to waken up to the mess. I wonder if the season ticket sales down there will make Ron realise what he’s wasted his money on

FTFY