Hibs.net.. PMSL

Mad Bad and Dangerous

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That is exactly what i meant but it does no harm what so ever to high light the point : - )

👍... what if the hobos DID generate enough cash to buy out Ron and become 'fan-owned'.... do you think they would then take 'hibs-ing it' to a whole new level? I mean, we all know they hate our club more than they love their own... might be quite funny to watch.

Edited by Rogue Daddy
typo

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

👍... what if the hobos DID generate enough cash to buy out Ron and become 'fan-owned'.... do you think they would then take 'hibs-ing it' to a whole new level? I mean, we all know they hate our club more than they love their own... might be quite funny to watch.

I can not decide what would be funniest actually I suppose I am just wanting them to make a failed attempt to squeeze him out and the result being that he takes umbrage and scuttles them 

57 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I can not decide what would be funniest actually I suppose I am just wanting them to make a failed attempt to squeeze him out and the result being that he takes umbrage and scuttles them 

That’s actually probably the likely out come. He’ll squeeze everything he can out of them. Leave them a basket case, and hope he can get a mug to take them on. He’ll have complete control over the ground and the other real estate and charge a substantial rent for whoever takes them over. A win, win situation for Ron. Laughing all the way to the bank.