Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• tian447

• dannymack

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Percival King

As I was pondering what to wear to the cup final, I was going through my box of Hearts tops going back to the 80s and despite different designs, different collars, varying amounts of white etc, the best tops all have a cracking, dark shade of maroon (the exception being the Admiral top from Ian Baird's time, great top but not a great shade of maroon). We've had some good designs (like the Errea v-neck from early noughties) but the wrong shade of maroon can, for me, stop a decent you from being a great top. I think if they can get the shade of maroon right then they're likely to have a pretty good top.

11 minutes ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

Screenshot_20220526_132957.jpg

If not a strip, at least make it a polo top to be able to purchase 🤑

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

Golly gosh this is it isn’t it?

Boyces beard

This please

Now that's a football shirt

Edited by Boyces beard

Салатные палочки

This please

A bit darker and with a white collar and that would be perfect. 

Absolute Scenes

This please

not sure if this is your work or not, but any chance you could make it a darker maroon?? Amazing though, proper stunning. Not sure if white shorts would go with this tbh that makes me think full maroon kit would be the way to go, with an exact white replica for the away one

This please

Lose the collar, fix the badge proportion, get the correct sponsor and make it maroon = could be good!

Chizmeister
41 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

not sure if this is your work or not, but any chance you could make it a darker maroon?? Amazing though, proper stunning. Not sure if white shorts would go with this tbh that makes me think full maroon kit would be the way to go, with an exact white replica for the away one

Can't take credit for this beaut but agree it needs to be a darker shade of maroon, and replace the sponsor with the current one. Could chuck the 'always hearts' sponsor on it to ruin it 😉

wentworth jambo
10 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Now, that's a fitba top.

I'm with you mate - the other one would be nice as an available to purchase polo shirt but in terms of our actual strip  this is the one...

The Treasurer
4 hours ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

It's a smart polo shirt but not a football strip 

Four faces
2 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

I'm with you mate - the other one would be nice as an available to purchase polo shirt but in terms of our actual strip  this is the one...

👍

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

Touch darker and make a fan version without a sponsor = winner! 🥇 

Gorgie_Rules
5 hours ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

Every season there is a mock up that does the rounds that brings inevitable disappointment when the actual kit is released, thats this seasons effort :lol:

Needs to be darker though

Can the club hurry up and release a teaser image so we can argue more effectively, please?

6 hours ago, Chizmeister said:

This please

Any one for Tennis  🎾

Great for the close season

Captain Scarlett

I’m not a fan of Umbro football kits of any club or Country so would need to be top drawer for me to say, “could’ve done better”

A maroon shirt will be perfect! ♥️♥️♥️♥️!

Understand it’s not an original colour but there’s just something comforting and consistent about Hearts wearing a shirt in that colour!!

Call be a traditionalist if you want …

PapaShango
11 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Are we expecting kit launch for early June 

Would also like to know this, my boys birthday is the 13th June and was hoping to get him the keepers strip for his birthday but they don't even have last seasons one for sale now that I could get him.  

Diadora Van Basten
3 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Would also like to know this, my boys birthday is the 13th June and was hoping to get him the keepers strip for his birthday but they don't even have last seasons one for sale now that I could get him.  

The new strip always takes too long to come out and misses the Summer/holiday market.

Compare to Bayern Munich who have had their strip out for weeks and wore the new kit before the end of last season.

9 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The new strip always takes too long to come out and misses the Summer/holiday market.

Compare to Bayern Munich who have had their strip out for weeks and wore the new kit before the end of last season.

Rangers released the away top for next season before Europa league final. Man City home and away are already out. Always miss a marketing trick. We could have had it released and on sale last week before the cup final and summer holidays.

15 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Are we expecting kit launch for early June 

Hopefully next week, IIRC they're usually released on a Friday so people can spend all weekend buying them. 

Personally, I would have released them today because people get paid soon.

On 26/05/2022 at 13:31, Chizmeister said:

This please

Looks magic if you're a golfer, not a footballer. 

No thanks. 

Unknown user
On 28/05/2022 at 01:45, tian447 said:

Looks magic if you're a golfer, not a footballer. 

No thanks. 

A nice, dark, shiny maroon with the white properly popping and that would look magic

PapaShango

Why do we not just release them all at the same time? We definitely miss a trick with the dates we release them. Might even buy one this season for a Euro trip! 

Rogue Daddy
On 26/05/2022 at 11:02, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Got to love a kit thread, so many different tastes. Wasn't that keen on this one past, none of the 3 really, looking forward to something I can invest in this summer.

14-15 Adidas kit the best in my time for what its worth

Love this top... I always think adidas make the classiest shirts. I would like to see this with the stripes down the sides (away 'Argentina' kit was also awesome.)

adidas.jpg

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Love this top... I always think adidas make the classiest shirts. I would like to see this with the stripes down the sides (away 'Argentina' kit was also awesome.)

adidas.jpg

How was it that we were about the only team on the planet with uninterrupted stripes all the way down the arms? Hadn't there been some sort of ruling about that?

PhoenixHearts
13 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

adidas.jpg

That was just an off the rack teamwear kit though. I do love Adidas kits but unfortunately we're not considered a "big enough" club to get anything truly unique from them.

Bungalow Bill
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

How was it that we were about the only team on the planet with uninterrupted stripes all the way down the arms? Hadn't there been some sort of ruling about that?

It is to do with brand advertising.  

been here before

Ooft a thing of beauty, take my money mow.

Edited by been here before

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Didn't even occur to me that that was a thing!... maybe ask Sevco 🤣

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That was just an off the rack teamwear kit though. I do love Adidas kits but unfortunately we're not considered a "big enough" club to get anything truly unique from them.

No reason to doubt you.... I'd still have another just like it though. 😍 loved that kit.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to 22-23 Away Kit revealed ( updated )