***** Official Heart of Midlothian versus Hibernian Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread *****

The Bannon Flick

Tarland Jambo

Did they not overly celebrate the draw at fester road? Shaun Maloney, contradiction queen!🤣

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Harry Potter

• Factuer Moi

• Morgan

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I don't think Halliday is more defensive than GMS personally.

Also, as GMS grew up hibs, and has also scored more against them than anyone else, I think he should start.

You’re having a laugh. GMS defensively is a non contributor and a shitebag. I’d play Halliday over him all day long

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You’re having a laugh. GMS defensively is a non contributor and a shitebag. I’d play Halliday over him all day long

No, but I do disagree, GMS looked decent get at wingback I thought

We're Heart of Midlothian and we will ragdoll that lot on Saturday make no mistake.......

FTH!

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, jm_hmfc said:

Buzzing for this now, flight back home tomorrow evening and will be in the lodge just 12 hours later. C'mon Hearts!

Lodge?

Guest ToqueJambo
20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No, but I do disagree, GMS looked decent get at wingback I thought

He was looking really up for it in the D Utd mega injury game.

19 minutes ago, Vladster said:

We're Heart of Midlothian and we will ragdoll that lot on Saturday make no mistake.......

FTH!

now am ***  buzzin (and  greeting ) HHGH 

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He was looking really up for it in the D Utd mega injury game.

Halliday gives me the fear when he has defensive responsibility, and with Cadden being their one decent player I'd prefer if it wasn't up to him to close his space down.

He's fine by me, now, this is purely on a practical basis.

25 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Lodge?

He probably means the Buckstone Lodge.

That’s why it flew over your head.

29 minutes ago, Vladster said:

FTH!

Brings a tear to my eyes everytime I see that. Those mutants tried to rob us of that! 
Another nail in their coffin of failure on Saturday!

I know it’s probably been discussed, but regarding travel, what’s best for someone driving through? Where to park etc.

2 hours ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Heard Doig is out for Saturday. 

That's disappointing as he's a shite defender.

Rocky jamboa
2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Woodburn? You can't be serious. He should be more at risk of not making the bench than starting. Done absolutely nothing since being here, in fact, is disgustingly bad and you'd reward that with starting a semi-final?

He's not been that bad. Granted, we expected more from him but you need a bit quality at times to win these sort of games and he's got that. Halliday not exactly set the heather on fire this season either. Or GMS. As I said in my post, Halliday maybe deserves to keep his place in the team after last week. 

My half sister

Maloney obviously hasn't seen the celebration after they won the cup!

Certain values? Invade the park and have a battle with the opposition fans and players!

2 hours ago, jambo89 said:

I know it’s probably been discussed, but regarding travel, what’s best for someone driving through? Where to park etc.

You could try Battlefield Rd or Kings Park Ave but probably need to get there early.  Might also want to try  https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, jm_hmfc said:

Bus booked into Springburn Lodge.

You've only just ruined his night with that answer. :(

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Brings a tear to my eyes everytime I see that. Those mutants tried to rob us of that! 

Knew I wouldn't be the only one who sheds a tear when watching that.  Like you, fresh tears every time.  Presented by one of the greatest players in that proud history.

Every player who takes the field and sits on the bench will have seen that.  What more motivation could they possibly need.

Our players will be jumping out of their skins on Saturday.  Just as proud as all of us.

And your final ppint is equally valid.

7 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Lodge?

He bangs the big Drum. 

7 hours ago, jm_hmfc said:

Bus booked into Springburn Lodge.

Screenshot_20220415-053925.thumb.png.cf402b45fa74965ab8c2ea4ec8465644.png

:whistling:

:D only joking @jm_hmfcbud. His @Jambo 4 Ever question got on my tits.

Edited by ri Alban

7 hours ago, Vladster said:

FTH!

Every Jambo that’s got access to the internet should watch this tomorrow morning before leaving. I will leave it at that.

On sisters.net they’re now banging on about how their empty sections they couldn’t sell were strategically left to be put on sale last as they are the least likely to be picked up by the tv cameras field of vision. I kid you not ……….here’s 3 comments  🤣🤣🤣🤣 nobody’s going to notice ssssshhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“In any event, the TV pictures 'miss' the south corner of the east stand.”

———————-

“But I hadn't realised the cameras don't really pick up that area, and that answers my question of why they've sold it how they have.”

———————-

“Exactly. If you are at the game you won't be able to see it.”

AlphonseCapone
7 hours ago, Rocky jamboa said:

He's not been that bad. Granted, we expected more from him but you need a bit quality at times to win these sort of games and he's got that. Halliday not exactly set the heather on fire this season either. Or GMS. As I said in my post, Halliday maybe deserves to keep his place in the team after last week. 

I maybe went a tad too far because the lad had absolutely frustrated the life out of me, especially with the expectations around him. But I don't think he has shown anywhere near enough to start. He is technically more skillful than Haliiday and probably GMS but despite not being Halliday's biggest fan in the past his effort and fight have never been in question. And in his performance at the weekend and he deserves his start. GMS doesn't do much for me either but I'd still start him or McEneff before Woodburn. 

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I maybe went a tad too far because the lad had absolutely frustrated the life out of me, especially with the expectations around him. But I don't think he has shown anywhere near enough to start. He is technically more skillful than Haliiday and probably GMS but despite not being Halliday's biggest fan in the past his effort and fight have never been in question. And in his performance at the weekend and he deserves his start. GMS doesn't do much for me either but I'd still start him or McEneff before Woodburn. 

Woodburn isn’t even getting on as a sub so he’s never starting , especially for Halliday or McEneff.  Not doubting the lad has some talent but only we’ve not seen it that much. Also we need battlers in there.

Maybe Woodburn will turn out a trick before the seasons out. I would love that

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Every Jambo that’s got access to the internet should watch this tomorrow morning before leaving. I will leave it at that.

100%

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

On sisters.net they’re now banging on about how their empty sections they couldn’t sell were strategically left to be put on sale last as they are the least likely to be picked up by the tv cameras field of vision. I kid you not ……….here’s 3 comments  🤣🤣🤣🤣 nobody’s going to notice ssssshhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

———————-

“But I hadn't realised the cameras don't really pick up that area, and that answers my question of why they've sold it how they have.”

———————-

🤣🇱🇻

9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Me too. Every single one of their "support" should be made to watch that.

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

———————-

———————-

Embarrassing.  They're even talking about singing a song about us not selling out the additional tickets we received.  🙈

1 minute ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Embarrassing.  They're even talking about singing a song about us not selling out the additional tickets we received.  🙈

Incredible Isn’t it 🤣🤣

indianajones

I really hope we give them a decent pasting in this one. Just pick up with the same intensity as last weekend and they wont have an answer. 

Ronald Villiers
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Incredible Isn’t it 🤣🤣

They're total weirdo's Fozzy.  They always look for the tiniest things to make them feel better.  A lot of them seem to be looking forward to tomorrow now and are confident.  

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Nearly greeting before getting out the van to work :lol:

Will definitely be putting it on the TV before we leave - that and this 100%

The end where the Hearts song plays always gets me. 

****ing come on Hearts!! ❤️

6 hours ago, big-jambo said:

You could try Battlefield Rd or Kings Park Ave but probably need to get there early.  Might also want to try  https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/

Cheers. Looks like all the car parks are sold out nearby. Probably left it a bit late! Might need to think about the train but not ideal with a 4 year old ok tow (couldn’t get a baby sitter so he’s going to his first game) 

10 hours ago, Tarland Jambo said:

Did they not overly celebrate the draw at fester road? Shaun Maloney, contradiction queen!🤣

Over Celebrate 😂 I always thought it was very weird they walk round the pitch clapping the fans to sunshine on leith after a draw or win against us, And they get all emotional scarfs throwing onto the pitch for the players. 

Very Weird 😂

Leveins Battalion
9 minutes ago, 151 said:

Nearly greeting before getting out the van to work :lol:

Will definitely be putting it on the TV before we leave - that and this 100%

The end where the Hearts song plays always gets me. 

****ing come on Hearts!! ❤️

Never seen this before despite being a bit of a WW1 nut.

Thanks for posting superb stuff.🇱🇻

Shaun celebration police not wanting Hearts to celebrate securing a fantastic 3rd place finish after the Derby. The boy really is a clown

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Never seen this before despite being a bit of a WW1 nut.

Thanks for posting superb stuff.🇱🇻

Brilliant isn't it. 

It's the 'rest in peace, boys' as the Hearts song starts playing that chokes me up every time. 

So proud of our history. 

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

AC Mallin_51

Been as confident as I’ve ever been for a game against these clowns this week but now we edge ever nearer the nerves are well and truly setting in 🙈 it’s surely our game to lose, surely if we turn up we do not lose this game. However I can’t help think that surely this lot will beat us in a game that matters one of these days. Surely. Been saying that for years tbf 

A defeat is unlikely and highly improbable.  A convicing 4 or 5 goal win is significantly more likely.

Harry Potter

a WEE picture of Shaun facing the media in the evening hobo,  they love hibs, back page as well.

hope we win by plenty.

11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Halliday hasn’t the stamina to play mat hampden will be blowing out his arse after 10 mins. It will be a mistake playing him from the start 

Just now, NB GIN said:

Halliday hasn’t the stamina to play at hampden will be blowing out his arse after 10 mins. It will be a mistake playing him from the start 

47 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Been as confident as I’ve ever been for a game against these clowns this week but now we edge ever nearer the nerves are well and truly setting in 🙈 it’s surely our game to lose, surely if we turn up we do not lose this game. However I can’t help think that surely this lot will beat us in a game that matters one of these days. Surely. Been saying that for years tbf 

Never believed anyone is “due” a win and I’ve had a Hibs fan say that to me in desperation this morning.   

The consequence of performances is the result, the result of a game isn’t because it was someone’s turn to win. 

The previous big game record is there for us to look back on with glee and it may help our mentality, but it’s a fresh 90 minutes, different line ups and managers.  What went before really means nothing. 

Leveins Battalion

Wee Shaun's presser yesterday absolutely stunk of a manager on his last legs,his demeanour is actually very Cathro like.His body language has gone,his eyes filled with fear.

The on screen bravado is all a show,staged and managed by the Hibs PR team.

Text book deflection tactics,"My team has principles " 

"They celebrated their goals too much"

"Change the narrative "

All absolute tripe,win lose or draw we have gone from bottom of the league,relegated to 3rd and semi finalists in a short period.

No matter what the wee fud says its phenomenal progress by Robbie and Joe,and guess what Hobos..

We've only just begun.🇱🇻

Some folk wanting Woodburn to start and Halliday dropped tomorrow is a seriously scary thought. 

14 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

He’s close to breaking point. Convinced by this point he’s nothing more than Cathro mkII

Wtf is he on 😂 values? Around celebrating a win? From the club that celebrates a 0-0 like a trophy & who’s thug fans invaded the pitch when they won the cup? I get he’s obviously hurting but that’s mental