• Factuer Moi

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, ri Alban said:

Hearts tv?

No sure ? Probably a stream somewhere 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

No sure ? Probably a stream somewhere 

I have Hearts tv, hopefully it doesn't crash.

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I thought so . Telly it is then 😩

It’s not on Sky, BT or BBC. ☹️

With the injury situation, RN faces a dilemma imo.  He will be anxious to win the league game but you suspect he will give priority to the semi.

It may be that players like Devlin will find themselves on the bench.

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Oh well the tranny then ! 😎

Neverforgetfiveone
11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

With the injury situation, RN faces a dilemma imo.  He will be anxious to win the league game but you suspect he will give priority to the semi.

Very interesting one….

Does RN rest players? A wind a bonus, take a draw or even a narrow defeat which he can write off as having a weak team out and preparing for the semi final?? 

Or

Stick out his strongest side? Risk injuries? Or on the other hand go out and give them a skelping?

Neverforgetfiveone
Just now, Neverforgetfiveone said:

Very interesting one….

Does RN rest players? A wind a bonus, take a draw or even a narrow defeat which he can write off as having a weak team out and preparing for the semi final?? 

Or

Stick out his strongest side? Risk injuries? Or on the other hand go out and give them a skelping?

Wins 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

They probably just need a draw. They'll setup to play for one. There's no danger they'll come to oor gaff playing open or they'll get stuffed.

A draw is probably no good for them. The only way they get top 6 with a draw is if Aberdeen draw with Ross County. If either team win they would go above Hibs. Dundee Utd and either Motherwell or Livi would also be above them 👍

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

There'll be the season ticket holder stream though, which doesn't need VPN faffing. Letting a family member use my login for it as there really is no other way for them to see it!

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Is Devlin fit?

7 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Is Devlin fit?

I don't know but if he and one or two others aren't 100%, I think Neilson will save them for next week but might give them a run off the bench.

Pure speculation.

Horatio Caine
45 minutes ago, kila said:

There'll be the season ticket holder stream though, which doesn't need VPN faffing. Letting a family member use my login for it as there really is no other way for them to see it!

Would that work if the season ticket holder is at the game?  Is the technology able to know where the ticket is being used?

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Or you could be a real fan and pay for the PPV on Hearts TV. 

27 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Would that work if the season ticket holder is at the game?  Is the technology able to know where the ticket is being used?

Works regardless, there's no link between your attendance/season ticket being scanned and the online stream

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:oohmatron:

lol

35 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Nope

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Or you could be a real fan and pay for the PPV on Hearts TV. 

I am a real fan hence asking about tickets.  Dont like sitting in the house watching football prefer the atmosphere of the pub.

36 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It does work. Someone used my ticket for the last Hibs home game, I streamed it on holiday in the highlands using my ST login. 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry dude , you may find that a problem just now? Depends which sport etc? But if they’ve changed pre puberty you are good to go, enjoy😇😇😇😇😇.    😇

Lone Striker
5 hours ago, HoGwash said:

A draw is probably no good for them. The only way they get top 6 with a draw is if Aberdeen draw with Ross County. If either team win they would go above Hibs. Dundee Utd and either Motherwell or Livi would also be above them 👍

If Hibs get a draw with us, then a win for either Livi, Ross Co or Aberdeen puts Hibs into bottom 6.    Best to avoid these "what if" scenarios though  - just beat the bar stewards please, Hearts  :jambobanana:

Like one or two people on this thread, I am also looking for tickets. If two tickets somehow become available, please send me a PM. Thanks in hope! 

Hungry hippo
6 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

If Hibs get a draw with us, then a win for either Livi, Ross Co or Aberdeen puts Hibs into bottom 6.    Best to avoid these "what if" scenarios though  - just beat the bar stewards please, Hearts  :jambobanana:

A win for Livi would be ok for Hibs if our game is a draw as Livi are playing Motherwell and Well would then drop below Hibs instead in those circumstances.

If Hibs get a point it doesn't matter to them what the score is in the Livi game as one of those 2 teams will have to be above Hibs and the other below.

It would need to be either Aberdeen or Ross County to win to dump them in the bottom 6 if Hibs draw. As they are playing each other it would simply be anything other than a draw I think.

I don't really care about where Hibs end up but I do weirdly like looking at scenarios like these.

It's less than ideal for fans without a ticket but at 15 for ppv it could actually work out to be a very good earner for hearts on top of a sold out stadium. Yes some folk will get round it with vpn etc but should be a fair few coughing up on both sides to see the game live in what is a unique situation. 

Only tuesday and already getting up for this. Don’t think it will be an easy game but if we keep the tempo up we know anyone of our team can score. You just know it’s going to be jumping as the pressure is completely off the jambos and all on the wee shitey team. 

TyphoonJambo
7 hours ago, Bainy said:

It's less than ideal for fans without a ticket but at 15 for ppv it could actually work out to be a very good earner for hearts on top of a sold out stadium. Yes some folk will get round it with vpn etc but should be a fair few coughing up on both sides to see the game live in what is a unique situation. 

Even if you use a vpn you still have to subscribe to Hearts tv international so the club still earns. Its the firestick streamers that are " stealing" from the club.

8 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I don't think that's quite right as if Livi win and we draw,  Hi1b5 would go above Motherwell.

TyphoonJambo
Just now, HoGwash said:

I don't think that's quite right as if Livi win and we draw,  Hi1b5 would go above Motherwell.

Well know by 17:00 Saturday night.  Until then I'll gladly keep my head space clear for a nervous build up to our own game. Anything else is bloody mentally exhausting at my age.

I can't be bothered with the precise permutations but it looks to me that when we beat them, hopefully with another fire drill, their bottom 6 fate will be sealed.

Can't remember if I've made a score prediction, but now going for 3-0 with Simms on the scoresheet.

It is simple we just go out and beat them and the likely permutations will be as follows

Clinch third

Hibs in bottom six

Psychological boost for Hearts

Psychological hit for Hibs

34 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Well know by 17:00 Saturday night.  Until then I'll gladly keep my head space clear for a nervous build up to our own game. Anything else is bloody mentally exhausting at my age.

You will be too busy trying to calm the new dug doon. 

TyphoonJambo
23 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

You will be too busy trying to calm the new dug doon. 

They'll all be shit scared running about with me screaming at the telly. No doubt I'll get a bollocking for being too loud.

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Me too! All these permutations are doing my nut in. 😁

Lone Striker
11 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

A win for Livi would be ok for Hibs if our game is a draw as Livi are playing Motherwell and Well would then drop below Hibs instead in those circumstances.

If Hibs get a point it doesn't matter to them what the score is in the Livi game as one of those 2 teams will have to be above Hibs and the other below.

It would need to be either Aberdeen or Ross County to win to dump them in the bottom 6 if Hibs draw. As they are playing each other it would simply be anything other than a draw I think.

I don't really care about where Hibs end up but I do weirdly like looking at scenarios like these.

Looking at it again, I see what you and @HoGwashmean. 👍

However if Aberdeen & Livi both win (and Hibs draw) then they both go ahead of Hibs (Aberdeen on goal diff).     Probably an unlikely combo, but you never know !!

Hungry hippo
13 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Looking at it again, I see what you and @HoGwashmean. 👍

However if Aberdeen & Livi both win (and Hibs draw) then they both go ahead of Hibs (Aberdeen on goal diff).     Probably an unlikely combo, but you never know !!

True. I only clarified as you had said in your previous post that a win for Livi, Ross County or Aberdeen would put Hibs in the bottom 6 if Hibs draw. A Livi win would be fine for Hibs if Aberdeen v Ross County is a draw.

Looks like I'm not going!!  Terrible planning of a weekend away I've not managed to wriggle out of.  Man!!!!!  So much more nerve wracking watching it on telly/laptop for some reason.  Hate it!

Gordon

Akka Halks King Coch

McEneff Sibbick Haring McKay

Boyce

Simms

Stewart, Moore, Halliday, Devlin, GMS, Woodburn, Gino

2-1 Hearts, Simms & Boyce in a bit of a trudge of a match where only we try to play any football.

OMG, add Souttar, Devlin and Beni to that team and we're out of their stratasphere aren't we!!  Still the better team, just need to dig in and let McKay, Boyce, Simms, Aaron, Akka and Kingsley outplay them.  Its about not giving them a second to settle at any point.  Don't let them have any momentum, if they build any don't worry about hitting the channels and letting Simms run down their nervy shite defence.  Win territory and play from there - we didn't do that well enough firsy half last time.

They're shite and they know they are, so don't let them have a chance to forget that.

We should never put out a weakened side Vs Hibs. Strongest possible team, if we get injuries so be it, it's all part or the game.

No ifs buts or maybes, we should be doing everything we can to scud them every time we play them.

A tiny tiny minority with too much too say for themselves  and an over inflated sense of entitlement. 

20 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

We should never put out a weakened side Vs Hibs. Strongest possible team, if we get injuries so be it, it's all part or the game.

No ifs buts or maybes, we should be doing everything we can to scud them every time we play them.

Spot on . 🇱🇻

MarkDevriesScores4

Given the injury list we have, it will be somewhat of a weakened side we field anyway. Far from full strength with Devlin, Beni and Souttar all out. 

still have more than enough to beat our ugly neighbours though, despite 3 key players missing. 

19 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A tiny tiny minority with too much too say for themselves  and an over inflated sense of entitlement. 

Wrong thread.

Hungry hippo
48 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Looks like I'm not going!!  Terrible planning of a weekend away I've not managed to wriggle out of.  Man!!!!!  So much more nerve wracking watching it on telly/laptop for some reason.  Hate it!

Gordon

Akka Halks King Coch

McEneff Sibbick Haring McKay

Boyce

Simms

Stewart, Moore, Halliday, Devlin, GMS, Woodburn, Gino

2-1 Hearts, Simms & Boyce in a bit of a trudge of a match where only we try to play any football.

OMG, add Souttar, Devlin and Beni to that team and we're out of their stratasphere aren't we!!  Still the better team, just need to dig in and let McKay, Boyce, Simms, Aaron, Akka and Kingsley outplay them.  Its about not giving them a second to settle at any point.  Don't let them have any momentum, if they build any don't worry about hitting the channels and letting Simms run down their nervy shite defence.  Win territory and play from there - we didn't do that well enough firsy half last time.

They're shite and they know they are, so don't let them have a chance to forget that.

Would be amazed if Halliday didn't start ahead of either Cochrane or Sibbick in that team.

18 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Is Devlin fit?

He was out clubbing on Saturday night so can't be that far off or you wouldn't think he'd be risking anything? But then that's assuming he's thinking...

1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

Would be amazed if Halliday didn't start ahead of either Cochrane or Sibbick in that team.

No chance our coaches are watching our midfield be non-existent v Ross Co and thinking, yup that will do.  He may play instead of Cochrane.  If we have Sibbick, Smith or obviously Dev available, along with Natty to play RB, I'd be hugely surprised if Halliday was at CM.  Only way it would happen would be if these other guys need more time until Semi or simply aren't back.

My opinion obvs

August Landmesser
8 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Nick Walsh is the ref for this one.

ffs.

he's one of the worst (in a crowded field), real Small Man syndrome

19 hours ago, HoGwash said:

If they come to try and win, an open game with Atkinson and McKay bombing at them will suit us nicely. 

Would be happy if Smith was fit and could play central midfield, he's actually much more influential for us played centrally, defence or midfield. 

3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If they come to try and win, an open game with Atkinson and McKay bombing at them will suit us nicely. 

Would be happy if Smith was fit and could play central midfield, he's actually much more influential for us played centrally, defence or midfield. 

Agree. Most of the chat about injuries relates to Beni, Devlin and Souttar but Smith has also been a big loss, not least because he gives us options in several positions and rarely let's us down.