*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

gorgieheart
1 hour ago, db211833 said:

Simms ragdolling Hanson is a lovely recent example. Agreed that it's about balance. What I would say and I know this is a massive generalisation.  South Korean players that I have watched tend to be small but more than able physically. 

Simms ragdolling Hanson

Did he M'bop them on their blond nappers   ?   

:greggy:

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Chillidigits
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

That 👆 is inspired. 👏👏👏 (although may I suggest, "They score for the Hearts, And shit on the Hibs" as a tweak?)

OK, Chillidigits, I accept your challenge.

To the tune of D.I.S.C.O. by Ottowan:-

(Damn him having a 9 letter surname!)

Singing D ... Defender

Singing A ... Attacker

Singing V ... (so) Versatile

Singing E ... Extra Special

And Oh, Oh, Oh ...

Singing N ... No Danger

Singing P ... Professional

Singing O ... Out to Score

Singing R ... (makes us) Roar

And Oh, Oh, Ohhhhh ...

D.A.V. enport

Singin' D.A.V. enport

Etc. Etc.

Jimmy Cant (oh yes he can)     Inspired by this effort you might want to have a go at a Rangers one - S E V C  O    using the same great song. I suspect it will not be complementary !

AllyjamboDerbyshire
20 minutes ago, Chillidigits said:

Wish Alex was a bit taller. Gets caught out from time to time with balls over his heid.

Are you suggesting that balls never go over the head of 'taller' players? Or was your post an attempt at sarcasm for something said earlier I might have missed?

3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Heard exactly same at weekend 

You could have shared it with your online pals, Clerry. Not angry just disappointed 😔 

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, Masonic said:

might get him last week of the window if newcastle spend

They have had bids for James Maddison rejected.  NUFC that is🙂

Maybe if he gets landed, Anderson may go on loan.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Don’t know anything about hamstring injuries - but would one that keeps you out for weeks not make you limp and wouldn’t you initially require to rest it/ice packs etc and not spend the afternoon sitting on a plastic seat in a football stand?

In July 2022 Famous Scottish Premiership Side and Europa League Challengers and bookies favourites Heart of Midlothian also known as Hearts made an approach to sign the winger on a 3 year deal. Its rumoured he will sign before the Edinburgh derby on Sunday at Easter Road. His whole life he grew up watching the most famous club in Scotland taking particular pleasure in the 2012 Scottish Cup Final, His favourite players from the past are John Robertson and Rudi Skacel.

1 minute ago, Masonic said:

In July 2022 Famous Scottish Premiership Side and Europa League Challengers and bookies favourites Heart of Midlothian also known as Hearts made an approach to sign the winger on a 3 year deal. Its rumoured he will sign before the Edinburgh derby on Sunday at Easter Road. His whole life he grew up watching the most famous club in Scotland taking particular pleasure in the 2012 Scottish Cup Final, His favourite players from the past are John Robertson and Rudi Skacel.

That is absolutely ****ing hilarious.

upgotheheads
4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Can Koreans not bulk up?

4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Nope, you'd need 2 Koreans

Yup, they're like Chinese, an hour after you've had one you need another.

Dick Dastardly
3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Anyone else reckon we should sign a second Korean wonderkid to help Woo settle in?

Not so sure about that but we will need a Korean website set up before he arrives 

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup, they're like Chinese, an hour after you've had one you need another.

😂😂Mwahahahah!

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, H.M.F.C1874 said:

Some Hearts fans have followed me so i better make up some pish type tweet imo. 

SomethingAboutObua
4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Agree, Steven Kingsley being out is literally in the EEN and Ginnelly's disappointing season and potentially being a want away is spoken about on every podcast and forum by Hearts fans already

RustyRightPeg
7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

its 100% someone on here 

1 minute ago, RDSK said:

9E831473-9F2F-48A9-851F-AD72258F9E08.jpeg.6f5144c6508dd0bb2c15822a03d699ee.jpeg

This sort of pish reeks of ‘I’m a slever’.

Aye that’s a gobshite if ever I’ve seen one

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

His touch and close control are frighteningly good ............... if we sign him I would be getting him to train with McKay Forrest and Grant as much as possible and just tell them to get to know each others movement and tendencies because if he is on the same page as his team mates then there are not a lot of players in this league could touch them

Yes. I see direct running, I see pace, I see the ability to beat a man, and yes, the close control he shows whilst running at speed does remind me a wee bit of Maradona. Obviously this guy is nowhere near that level or he’d never be a target for us, but I’d love to see him get a chance.

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Yep. No journo regardless of integrity would ever say anything like that 

7 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Seems well legit. 

Us being interested in that Japanese lad makes me think the South Korean rumour could have legs. Similar position too. 

After Meshino though, I'm a bit skeptical about players from that area. Scottish football isn't an easy league to take to. Its not hugely technical and the physicality can be a big issue. He doesn't look particularly physical. 

1 hour ago, H.M.F.C1874 said:

Hahaha so he’s discovered JKB. What a guy 😂👏🏼😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Us being interested in that Japanese lad makes me think the South Korean rumour could have legs. Similar position too. 

After Meshino though, I'm a bit skeptical about players from that area. Scottish football isn't an easy league to take to. Its not hugely technical and the physicality can be a big issue. He doesn't look particularly physical. 

The three Japanese players at Celtic aren't doing to badly.

LarrysRightFoot
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Meshino seems to have been deemed a failure with us which I think is very unfair - he came into an absolute shambles of a team without a preseason in a new country when he was 21 (?). He still scored a few goals and had a couple of assists.  

13 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Yep. No journo regardless of integrity would ever say anything like that 

Reminds me of that H1b5 fantasist who claims to be some sort of financial guru.

3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Kyogo and Hatate do ok at Celtic, regarding the physical nature of the league.

And didn’t Meshino come up from Man City? 

Plus, this lad has played the majority of his career in Europe.

We have players like McKay and Beni who are by no means ‘physical’. Instead, technically, they are very good. The South Korean lad, seems to fit into that category. Impossible to tell how any player will fare until they are here.

That being said, it’s not to say we don’t have plenty of physicality in the squad.  I like the balance of the team in regards to player attributes.

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

"Chances are, Joe Savage will be giving me an upgrade in the future, from picking 10/1 shots at Newmarket. To getting the jump on actual journalists."

Hope to God, he does post here. :lol:

Agent Jambo I reckon 

Mr Elwood P
18 minutes ago, OTT said:

Meshino had his moments and would probably be amazing in our current team. The Japanese lads at Celtic have all be a big success. A few play in the Bundesliga too ...

Can anyone translate his Instagram post?  Mine isn’t translating and I can’t copy and paste it either 🤷🏻‍♂️

18 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Meshino seems to have been deemed a failure with us which I think is very unfair - he came into an absolute shambles of a team without a preseason in a new country when he was 21 (?). He still scored a few goals and had a couple of assists.  

Very true, the whole team was a mess on a steep decline which I don't think anyone shined too brightly then. 

@MattyK82 & @Mr Elwood P fair points re Japanese lads at Celtic

Good thing about Savage and his team is that you can err on their side in knowing that the player we're going for has been well scouted and researched, so if we are interested in him they probably have looked at areas like physicality and deemed it to be less of an issue than I was thinking it might have been. 

Mr Elwood P
18 minutes ago, OTT said:

Meshino had his moments and would probably be amazing in our current team. The Japanese lads at Celtic have all be a big success. A few play in the Bundesliga too ...

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Can anyone translate his Instagram post?  Mine isn’t translating and I can’t copy and paste it either 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 hours ago, Dayman said:

Saying goodbye 3 hours ago?!

A279FCAD-87B2-4FDE-A200-208FF8B3B887.jpeg

This is from an earlier post. Think its more to do with having the boy who has come dressed up as him meet up at the game.

1 hour ago, Chillidigits said:

Jimmy Cant (oh yes he can)     Inspired by this effort you might want to have a go at a Rangers one - S E V C  O    using the same great song. I suspect it will not be complementary !

I dare not. 🤭

Och, here's a quickie ...

🎶🎵🎶

Singing S ... Sectarian

Singing E ... Ever Staunch

Singing V ... Vats o' Buckie

Singing C ... (bunch o') ^^^^s

And O, O, Ohhhhhh ....

S.E.V.C.O.

Singing S.E.V.C.O.

Etc etc ...

🎶🎵🎶

5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

If you mean https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgs4gYfPocN/?hl=en

I hope that the cosplay graduation photos that have become a tradition of medical examination will continue to be more interesting in the future!!!!Another funny story to the K-League andThanks for making memories!! 🫶🏽 #의정부고 #졸업사진

Not a ****ing clue what that means though :D 

41 minutes ago, RDSK said:

My god that's embarrassing. There was a chance he was legit, but in the space of his first few tweets relating to Hearts he's already managed to give the game away completely 😂

What a ******* idiot, intelligence not his thing whoever he is.

1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Don’t know anything about hamstring injuries - but would one that keeps you out for weeks not make you limp and wouldn’t you initially require to rest it/ice packs etc and not spend the afternoon sitting on a plastic seat in a football stand?

Would honestly depend on the extent of the injury. If it was torn you'd definitely need to rest it, ice it etc. Could just be a tweak or some tightness though. 

Fitzroy Pointon
11 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Do we know if he speaks any English?

Does anyone care?

John Findlay

I don't think we will  sign him.

I think he is a Trojan Horse.

Everyone's attention on him and we go and sign A N Other(s), that know one outside the club had a scooby about.

Just my opinion.

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Robbie does 

Is he a defender? That’s the only position he made clear he’d prefer English speaking. 

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Both goals were superb. These highlights, as usual, miss heaps of interesting moments. But, check out Forrest sprinting towards the 6 yard box pointing for Cochrane. As for Barrie? He took out 36% of their team with a few deft touches.

So, really just the goals on this clip but it augurs well for us.

Lovely bit of guile from Grant for the first goal. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Agree, Steven Kingsley being out is literally in the EEN and Ginnelly's disappointing season and potentially being a want away is spoken about on every podcast and forum by Hearts fans already

He sells shares in racehorses. Says it all. 

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I don't think we will  sign him.

I think he is a Trojan Horse.

Everyone's attention on him and we go and sign A N Other(s), that know one outside the club had a scooby about.

Just my opinion.

I think you might be right John. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

its 100% someone on here 

He seems to be a bit of a Jambo going by his tweets

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***