• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Comfortable win, in what could have been  difficult night. Haring class, Ginelly gave McKay some options second half, which changed the game.

Very happy with other results as well. 7 clear 😎

Is it not 8

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m in love with Barry McKay.

Its uncontrollably unconditional.

I would cover my body in honey and let him lick it all off bit by bit.

:sadrobbo:

1 minute ago, Led Tasso said:

To me he's decent when he's got a bit of space to play. SJ parked the bus early and he kept getting caught in two defenders.

He's so frustrating. When he's on his game he's unplayable but all too often is off the boil.

Some of the better looking chaps among us have been McKay fans from day one of course!

He was absolute quality tonight, a joy to watch, that run that left two of them lying on the ground, that's why football's great. Superb stuff.

Hope Halkett is Ok as we aren't as solid without him. Souter isn't strong enough to be in the centre and I don't think Moore is that good 

2 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

I make it 8 clear of Motherwell?

Oh aye. That's what I get for counting in my head instead of just looking at the table 

21 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Need vent about St J using HFC as our abbreviation on Twitter. Pricks.

Well they can use that for Hamilton because they'll be playing them next season.

🖕

Just now, jambopilms said:

Hope Halkett is Ok as we aren't as solid without him. Souter isn't strong enough to be in the centre and I don't think Moore is that good 

Aye, he got bullied a bit by Kane who is a unit but Halkett wouldn't have. Moore didn't convince much, didn't look confident.

Honourable mention for Soutar who played as he always has and didn’t show any signs of his future ambitions.

Would still rather have McKay 😍

10 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

That will do nicely. Gary McKay was outstanding especially with his breathtaking passing.

Who the **** is Gary Mckay?

1 minute ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Gino showed real composure with his goals, both lovely takes.

his first touch for his first was clever. took him across the defender knowing he would have a shot a goal or would be brought down in the box for a pen

16 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

I’m enjoying all your open tabs. 

Edit: I mean bookmarks. 😁

Ha, thankful nothing dodgy on show then...

Edited by Factuer Moi

Just now, Hearts007 said:

especially the 2nd

2nd was outstanding. Times when things just not going his way this season. Delighted for him. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

2nd was outstanding. Times when things just not going his way this season. Delighted for him. 

👍

Well done Gino, but you can’t help thinking that the missing piece of the jigsaw is a good striker who can put away the chances. Doesn’t have to be a Robbo or a Bednar. An MdV or a Velicka would be perfect.

14 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

That will do nicely. Gary McKay was outstanding especially with his breathtaking passing.

jeez is he still playing?

Just now, Doc Rob said:

Well done Gino, but you can’t help thinking that the missing piece of the jigsaw is a good striker who can put away the chances. Doesn’t have to be a Robbo or a Bednar. An MdV or a Velicka would be perfect.

Oh Gino , will do for now. Happy to see a double act outside of Beni Cam

ScandinavianJambo
1 minute ago, Doc Rob said:

I agree, but I'm pleased with Gino tonight. Great finish!

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

his first touch for his first was clever. took him across the defender knowing he would have a shot a goal or would be brought down in the box for a pen

Yes and the strike was superb after he shaped his body to keep it down and straight. Whenever he scores he strikes the ball really hard and accurately.

1 minute ago, Doc Rob said:

Defo

ScandinavianJambo
1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

Oh Gino , will do for now. Happy to see a double act outside of Beni Cam

100%. Sliced St J wide open. 

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Some of the better looking chaps among us have been McKay fans from day one of course!

He was absolute quality tonight, a joy to watch, that run that left two of them lying on the ground, that's why football's great. Superb stuff.

Yes indeed.   Love the way he judges the weight of his passes while on the run.   Probably the best in the team at doing that.   Class player.   Well done to Robbie & Joe for getting him.    

Given the Rangers result and performance tonight I wouldn't be surprised to See them in for Souttar tomorrow with a decent offer.

11 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

He's so frustrating. When he's on his game he's unplayable but all too often is off the boil.

I Genuinely can’t think of a game he has been unplayable. I’m struggling to think of games he has even had spells of being unplayable. An empty jersey 

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Given the Rangers result and performance tonight I wouldn't be surprised to See them in for Souttar tomorrow with a decent offer.

was thinking the same

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

11 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Barrie is welcome to a shot of my wife tonight. What a boy 

945C3729-AE33-4BA8-946B-6E3DEB34E4EE.gif

2 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

Best not

I beg to differ. 

Edited by niblick1874

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Value to us has gone up as its obvious he can play through the noise and fee from Rangers, too.

9 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Who the **** is Gary Mckay?

😂. My brains gone back a few years there. Barry gadgy that will help me in future. 😂

3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I though Haring was a bit off it tonight personally - not a bad game but a bit clunky at times

He looked like a guy who hadn't played in a month or so. Most of our players did in the first half.

Just now, niblick1874 said:

Where's the fun in that.

2 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Where's the fun in that.

Injustice 2. Maybe