• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

I had a feeling this match would not be straightforward. So much for the 'we should be battering this team for the full 90mins' predictions. 🙄🤣

We will be seeing Boycie before the night is much older.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Just ridiculous we've come back with no striker signed. Always seems to be late doing business in the transfer windows.

Could be a huge mistake given results elsewhere and here. Ridiculous we haven’t addressed it

The White Cockade

Need to get Boyce and Hendo on for Ginnelly and Mackay-Steven or we’re unlikely to score

Playing ok in spells but nothing up front as predicted 

One of Haring / Devlin might get need to be sacrificed for Macaneff to provide more goal threat also 

Only a few dozen Souttar booers by the sound of it so KB not representative of the support on that issue 

With other results going our way this is a MUST WIN game in the fight for third 

You have to be beating the bottom team at home 

4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Haring and Baningime is 100% our best pairing. I love Devlin's attitude.  He's a warrior and that is never up for question but he's slowly started to come back to earth. We definitely more from him.

I disagree completely. I think our best pairing is Devlin and one of the others.

Our midfield looked sclerotic when it was just Haring and Beni. Devlin provides so much more energy.

Unrelated, but not sure why Ginnelly is getting pelters on here. He hasn't gotten into scoring position much but I think he's done reasonably well.

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

What position is he playing tonight 🤔

He was talking in the studio before the start of the game and at half time there

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

Like a few others I'd forgotten GMS was playing.

I think GMS has forgotten, too.

Italian Lambretta
Just now, Factuer Moi said:

He was talking in the studio before the start of the game and at half time there

What's he saying? I'm in Austria at moment so it's only updates on kb for me.

Awful half of football.

On a side note, some fans applauding the one player not committed to club and not applauding every touch of the 10 committed to club. Wtf

joondalupjambo
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Just ridiculous we've come back with no striker signed. Always seems to be late doing business in the transfer windows.

The more I think about a deal for Itten might see Souttar go early.  He was recalled from Germany perhaps with a swap in mind.  Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I'd stick Henderson on for Gino and McEneff on for GMS on 60 minutes if they do **** all 2nd half.

Amen, as far as McEneff is concerned, hook GMS now.

Reckon this team could be a lot better playing a back four, seems to lack much of an attacking threat, with a back four Atkinson would have an additional position or two  he could be used in.

Hope he gets a run second half.

2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What's he saying? I'm in Austria at moment so it's only updates on kb for me.

I should of screen recorded it , i forgot most of it but it was good chat, regarding the firs thalf and Akky. I went off to make a coffee , the Mrs had me for a few minutes, so i missed some of it and then caught the end. In my opinion Joe is one of the best signings we made for decades.

Edited by Factuer Moi

Italian Lambretta
Just now, Factuer Moi said:

I should of screen recorded it , i forgot most of it but it was good chat, regarding the firs thalf and Akky. I went off to make a coffee , the Mrs had me for a few minutes, so i missed some of it and then caught the end. In my opinion Joe is one of the bes tsignings we made for decades.

Okay cheers I'll see it when I get back at weekend.👍