• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Yes, but we need to score and that seems unlikely based on the first 45 minutes.

I should shut up.  :wink:

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

I disagree completely. I think our best pairing is Devlin and one of the others.

Our midfield looked sclerotic when it was just Haring and Beni. Devlin provides so much more energy.

Unrelated, but not sure why Ginnelly is getting pelters on here. He hasn't gotten into scoring position much but I think he's done reasonably well.

All I know is the reason we started the season so well is that we had Beni and Haring together (Celtic, St Mirren, Dundee Utd etc, then Devlin replaces Pete and we go on a run of draws and losses with one win yet the Beni and Devlin partnership still got all the plaudits for our good season.

Haring comes back in, this time paired with Devlin and we start playing better again.

Whatever the pairing, I think Haring is the key man.

17 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

GMS such a waste of a jersey, looks like he's no confidence. We need some changes up front, GMS & Ginelly should be off

😄

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Aye get Gino aff 

…. oh wait a minute 

jkb experts:gok:

just need gms to score now

Seymour M Hersh

Sky just showed the Mcgregor incident. Should have been at least a could and a red for denying a goal scoring app. Maybe a pen but hard to say from the angles if it was in the box. 

3 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Looked like Snakey was the only one bar Gordon not in the celebration.

Why would he, he doesnt give a f4ck about Hearts so why would he celebrate a goal.

Devlin so important in there. Like a wee pitbull. 

Not sure how Beni gets back in because Haring has been tremendous as well. Such a good problem to have. 

Smith been excellent on the right as well so not simple for Atkinson to just replace him. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Devlin so important in there. Like a wee pitbull. 

Not sure how Beni gets back in because Haring has been tremendous as well. Such a good problem to have. 

Smith been excellent on the right as well so not simple for Atkinson to just replace him. 

Pete could convert into a CH, allowing Beni Cam to play together.

Just now, Factuer Moi said:

Pete could convert into a CH, allowing Beni Cam to play together.

Don’t think he has ever played CB for us although I believe that was the position he was signed for. I wouldn’t know how good he is there. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Blair835 said:

One things for sure. How good is Barry mckay, bring in a striker on his wave length and we will be laughing with the goals they score

The wavelength machine worked well there

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Don’t think he has ever played CB for us although I believe that was the position he was signed for. I wouldn’t know how good he is there. 

i always thought he was a natural big strong dominant player, he could replace Souttar and be offered a a new deal. Either way he is Just behind Craig as the most prized player.

10 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Such a nice goal, full flow no interuptions or taking an extra touch, sublime football from Barrie

Great pass and finish. Nothing more

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Wee Cammy is immense. 

What an engine on the lad. He's everywhere.