** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

The dregs from other clubs….great.

Barrie McKay was Swansea and Fleetwood Town's 'dregs' and he's been one of our most exciting players this year.

Try a little positivity.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can we at least have a wee sneaky rumour tonight, so the player can be spotted in the stands by the Sky Sports cameras tomorrow and then announced on Thursday? Is that asking too much?

😉

6 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Because if we lose Boyce, McKay & Gordon to injury, with no adequate replacements to come in it could mean 3rd place becomes 5th place which equals shy of £4million difference as things stand.

Not advocating signing guff, I'm saying it would be mismanagement to get rid of Walker, Souttar and Gnando with no incomings.

Natty Acka allows Smith to provide cover for Souttar's RCB position, as well as Moore, and also Haring in an emergency.  Gnando contributed so little that we could keep Henderson rather than send him out on loan again and not really be any worse off there. As for Walker, again he'd done very little this season, and we could probably keep Pollock for a bit of cover for injuries in the forward areas and not be much worse off there.  Hardly mismanagement.  I'm still very hopeful we'll get at least one more in though, despite all the pantwetting going on!

Jack Torrance
25 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Obafemi came on and got booked for Swansea tonight. Can’t see him moving on if still involved

Depends if he wants more regular games/starts I suppose. Ship has probably sailed.

3 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Depends if he wants more regular games/starts I suppose. Ship has probably sailed.

The problem is there was no ship. It was a ship made up on here

3 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

The dregs from other clubs….great.

Pretty much what the January transfer window is.

Said it before, we have a decent squad. I'd rather not add to it for the sake of it. Quality or don't bother.

The 21-year-old is part of the under-23 squad at Goodison Park and is available for a loan move this month.

Hearts are understood to have made an enquiry and talks are expected to continue over the coming days.

The Edinburgh club are in the market for a forward after allowing Armand Gnanduillet to join Le Mans in France last week.

More to follow….

eyJpdSI6ImIwZjAyZjY5NmNlYjQxZDg1OWNhYTFjZTU3OGJlNjUwNGE3MzRhNjJiNjVjNzgzMzZkZDUwZjM1M2EyMDA1Y2QiLCJ3Ijo0MiwiaCI6NDIsImQiOjEuNSwiY3MiOjAsImYiOjB9.jpg
sponsored by Virgin Games 18+

Edited by Newton51

LarrysRightFoot

Someone mentioned him on this thread or in the summer - can’t remember who but they have the ITK crown. 

Might be looking at a stop gap until the summer with us trying to get the Japanese boy or Shankland or someone else in then. Got to hope that Beni would be able to recommend Hearts as a good move for him.

4 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

A blooming loan!!

I hope this is wrong,Unless it’s due to contacts & we need a short gap till the summer? 

What's wrong with it?

We've recruited two excellent players on loan so far this season.

Tennant's  6's

A loan to see us through to the end of the season, with longer term targets lined up for the summer perhaps?

He seems to fit the profile of player that we've gone for this season, young/ athletic/ energetic.

On 12/12/2021 at 22:22, Batistuta87 said:

I'd heard (can't remember where unfortunately) that Everton were really keen to get Simms out on loan to get him some games. Like you say he has appeared in the match day squad a few times so don't know about that now. 

Yasssssss I'm ITK 😂😂

Actually brought him up in the summer window 🤣

Edited by Batistuta87

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal