• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• King prawn

Was saying last night that a lot on here seem to have decided guys like Devlin and McKay are big improvements with next to no evidence.

Well we have some evidence today, albeit against Livi at home, but both played very well today.

Haring and Gino will have to step it up to regain their starting positions on todays showing 

1 minute ago, davie1980 said:

Was saying last night that a lot on here seem to have decided guys like Devlin and McKay are big improvements with next to no evidence.

Well we have some evidence today, albeit against Livi at home, but both played very well today.

Haring and Gino will have to step it up to regain their starting positions on todays showing 

100%, Ginelly has definitely lost form recently, hopefully this will be the kick up the arse

Just now, Marvin said:

Loving Cammy Devlin. Excellent acquisition. Easily todays MoM.

i would not say easily, there have been very good performances all over the park

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Well done, you’re the third person to point out my mistake.

Would you like some blood as well?

:lol: 

Yes , ill have an entire keg please , thats prob appropriate for your horrendous error

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Devlin looks brilliant. 

He really does. We've been crying out for a Colin Cameron type player for years. His energy, movement and reading of the game may suggest he's the one. Early days but I've been very impressed. 

2 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

100%.   The increase in quality in one transfer window is quite something. 

Just now, Sertse said:

100%, Ginelly has definitely lost form recently, hopefully this will be the kick up the arse

Very similar in style to McKay, direct and quite pacy but the end product is there from Barrie today, that was certainly missing from Ginnely.

Think the right wing is sorted for now unless theres an obvious reversal in form.

Just now, sadj said:

Yes , ill have an entire keg please , thats prob appropriate for your horrendous error

I’m not speaking to you anymore.

😜

Just now, davie1980 said:

Very similar in style to McKay, direct and quite pacy but the end product is there from Barrie today, that was certainly missing from Ginnely.

Think the right wing is sorted for now unless theres an obvious reversal in form.

Barrie looks up when he passes gino doesnt

Just now, milky_26 said:

i would not say easily, there have been very good performances all over the park

Yeah it is fair to say they've all played well. McKay had an excellent game too. Beni showing quality again.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Loving Cammy Devlin. Excellent acquisition. Easily todays MoM.

Still thought Beni was the best man in the middle of the park and Cammy was very good.

Think Cochrane was my MoM, although a lot has come down the right in the last 30 minutes so he's been quite quiet since the goal

Just now, milky_26 said:

not liking the needle?

:peepwall:

Not really.

Give some, take some I suppose though.

I’ll live.

4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

100%.   The increase in quality in one transfer window is quite something. 

yup was sitting here thinking exactly that. those on the bench will have to take their chances if they want a start.

Салатные палочки

Brilliant performance. Well done Hearts. Every player was excellent. Very happy with that. 

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, jock _turd said:

the backward pass is always the most popular choice.

Have to disagree on today's performance. Thought there was a lot of fast forward-looking stuff - too fast in some instances.