• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• King prawn

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Honest to **** who doubles down on moaning about empty seats that arent there while “their” team are 2-0 up and playing well

This! I am just so happy there is a good number of fans in the stands again and more importantly we are playing well and winning!

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Loving Dev and Beni playing on the edge of their box and then not letting them out

I’m thinking decline looks an immense player. Always wanting the ball. Some really good stuff that half from us. 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

I’m thinking decline looks an immense player. Always wanting the ball. Some really good stuff that half from us. 

That’ll be Devlin - bloody phones 😩

Likes of Moore, Woodburn, Bainingime making a big difference in terms of quality on the ball.

I was thinking it was lacking a cutting edge but looking better. 

A very good half, we look better than them all over the pitch and I expect if we are patient and keep playing this way we will add to our goal tally, pleasing!

Fitzroy Pointon

Very happy with that first half. Tough start trying to break them down but we're playing some great football. Beni, Woodburn, Mackay and Kingsley all had a great half. 

Best 45 this season. Not letting up and some of the possession play out of this world.

Need a little more cutting edge like we always do but very happy with that.

Very good first half that. The pressing and hunger to win the ball back when we lose possession is really good to see.

What's got into Michael Smith today? Those must be his shooting boots. 😁

Really enjoyed that. Beni, Kingsley Mackay all outstanding. Devlin running about shouting, pointing encouraging. Smithy back to his best. Good performances all over the pitch. A great spirit in this side too, players laughing, joking and encouraging each other all over the park. Great to watch. Well played Hearts.

Just now, Barack said:

Liking that.

Devlin & Moore will do just nicely.

Moore seems to like playing on right hand side. Impressive half. Always looking to attack.