***Official Heart of Midlothian v Livingston fc match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Likes of Moore, Woodburn, Bainingime making a big difference in terms of quality on the ball.

I was thinking it was lacking a cutting edge but looking better. 

Good to see we've got players capable of taking care of the ball, looks like the days of giving possession away easily when under pressure are gone. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• King prawn

4 minutes ago, gator said:

A very good half, we look better than them all over the pitch and I expect if we are patient and keep playing this way we will add to our goal tally, pleasing!

You wouldn't think so with all the booing from the fans heard it a couple of times😤😤

Ex member of the SaS

Great first half, I just wish we could get the ball forward quicker. A second half like that and we should put four or five past them.

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Really enjoyed that. Beni, Kingsley Mackay all outstanding. Devlin running about shouting, pointing encouraging. Smithy back to his best. Good performances all over the pitch. A great spirit in this side too, players laughing, joking and encouraging each other all over the park. Great to watch. Well played Hearts.

A good first start by Devlin. I would like to see him further forward as I think he could do well. Solid start. 

1 minute ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Love Hearts, keep it up and I’m going on the razz after the game. 

A few pints after the game, tastes so much nicer, after a comfortable win🍻

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Great first half, I just wish we could get the ball forward quicker. A second half like that and we should put four or five past them.

Na we need fower at e back kennn….

1 minute ago, gator said:

Watching the replay of the penalty, it was a little soft and completely unnecessary as the ball had already been passed!

That's what quite passing and movement in the box can do.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, gator said:

Watching the replay of the penalty, it was a little soft and completely unnecessary as the ball had already been passed!

It was almost a pen for a foul on Devlin as he tapped the ball to Beni. I think Beni knew the Livi player would lunge and he knew any contact would be a pen.

The Goalscoring Knee
3 minutes ago, feej said:

looks like the days of giving possession away easily when under pressure are gone

Couple of early passes at the back had a bit too much zip on them but they settled down quite quickly. Look comfy

1 minute ago, gordie1968 said:

You wouldn't think so with all the booing from the fans heard it a couple of times😤😤

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're booing because of passing back. It's a good thing, it genuinely does make the players wake up a bit and start attacking again. Fans in the stadium done it when we were playing hobos and they really started kicking on straight after.

If they're booing the performance today in general then they need their eyes checked.

Fitzroy Pointon
7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You missed out Devlin.

To be fair I missed out the rest of the team. Can't fault any of them. 

Hearts TV now operating with its own studio.  Halftime Robert Borthwick and Ian Black.  I have enjoyed the first half today immensely. 

Second half should be fun.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

BBC are still saying Harry Cochrane is playing.

Sssssh you’ll have people on here saying that they were right and hes the reason we are playing well

The Goalscoring Knee
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're booing because of passing back.

It does rankle when you've got a throw level with their 18-yard line and seconds later the ball's back at the feet of Halkett just outside our own box

Decent first half. We're getting the ball into decent spots but I'm keen to get Gnando on for a good half hour. Reckon he could thrive in a game like this. 

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

Hearts TV now operating with its own studio.  Halftime Robert Borthwick and Ian Black.  I have enjoyed the first half today immensely. 

Second half should be fun.

Was it just me or did blsckiee look ill