• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• King prawn

3 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I will take that result gladly but I still think there is a lot of negativity in our play, the backward pass is always the most popular choice.

Have a day off ffs 

3 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I will take that result gladly but I still think there is a lot of negativity in our play, the backward pass is always the most popular choice.

Jesus

highlandjambo3

Sportscene results score tape running across the bottom of the screen “hearts 2 - 0 Livingston”…..just when you think their reporting can’t get worse they surprise us yet again 😂

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Sportscene results score tape running across the bottom of the screen “hearts 2 - 0 Livingston”…..just when you think their reporting can’t get worse they surprise us yet again 😂

did you miss the bit on the bbc website live text thing that when the teams were announced they said harry cochrane is back in for us

Beni and Devlin providing a midfield masterclass.  Every time we lost the ball one of them was near it within a few seconds.  Grealish was great too.

5 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Have you been on the Rioja, Jock?

🙄

Just now, WageThief said:

Beni and Devlin providing a midfield masterclass.  Every time we lost the ball one of them was near it within a few seconds.  Grealish was great too.

Yeah, we have an active midfield!

BBC match report has it as "Michael Smith popped up in the box to turn in Harry Cochrane's knock-back midway through the first half." before giving the man of the match to Alex Cochrane. 😆

And they've now changed it. At least they saw it quick this time.

Edited by JamboZeus
Update

Our game finished. Just thought I’d catch the end of the Hammers game just as Antonio scores the winner.

Excellent Saturday afternoon

9 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Enjoy you night mate.

party-alone.gif

2 minutes ago, JamboZeus said:

BBC match report has it as "Michael Smith popped up in the box to turn in Harry Cochrane's knock-back midway through the first half." before giving the man of the match to Alex Cochrane. 😆

And they've now changed it. At least they saw it quick this time.

They said Harry Cochrane was playing earlier too

Until we scored it was far too slow and crap. After we scored we quickened things up and it was an excellent performance. No player was under a 7/10 today.

Devlin MOTM.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Am I too drunk already or was there 4 subs?

yes, we used 4 subs. i think it is if a player goes off with suspected concussion/head knock an extra sub can be used.

That was a polished performance. Can’t believe how better we are than last season. Some of the passages of play were excellent 

can’t fault anyone today. Thought Cochrane, Hallket, McKay, Beni and Devlin were all excellent.

Devlin looks a find and a half. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Hopefully Woodburn starts closer to Boyce. It’s clear he is a fine striker of the ball.  Total waste if he’s played further back and we don’t get him on the ball around the box.  

Having watched the game last week they both played behind the striker, I think those two and McKay/GMS will link up well. Today would be a good day for it all to click. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Devlin and Beni are perfect Scottish football midfielders. Energy and workrate in spades but then the quality to use the ball on top of that. This could be our best all round team since the Kevin Kyle inspired run under JJ.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Lol was thinking this too? Has there been a rule change?

Gnando, Halliday, GMS and Haring?

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

No,  you're right,  4 subs.   Allowed a sub for a head injury though which I suspect was why Halkett came off....

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Haring for Halkett concussion sub.

There were a lot of head clashes today.

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

When I get home I will have a look in here again. 

I suspect there will be a few missing from here after a performance like that.

Tough shit, suckers.

i think they have been missing since 15:25

6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Just need to get more goals from the forwards and not just from the spot

There are eleven football players in a team and on the park at once, any of them can score a goal under the rules of association football, regardless of the position they are playing.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Lol was thinking this too? Has there been a rule change?

Gnando, Halliday, GMS and Haring?

Concussion sub, would’ve helped if he had announced it as that. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I was talking in general terms as you well know unless your thick as mince

So you agree, it wasn't a must win if we have aspirations of third. 

I'd replied to folk that called the game today- a must win.  It wasn't. 

We taken the bus route, but we got there. We'll done. 

Thankfully we won. 

More points the better. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What a fantastic performance, not a failure anywhere on the pitch. 
Can’t remember the last complete performance like that. 

Ffs neilson.  This place will be too harmonious this week and it'll give Smith right back at you months of ammo....

Really enjoyable performance.

We are beginning to click and will play even better 

Well that was very impressive, all on the carpet, great energy,shape and players being positive, we have a very good squad and as long as we play that attacking formation moving forward, it could be a special season, hopefully a Scottish cup win against the Vermin, only this time not taking the foot of the pedal and European qualifiaction.

Yes it's Livi,  but I thought that was a very complete performance and what impressed me most was the qaulity on the ball right throughout the team.    NO question that this team will continue to improve and is just getting going.    Can't remember that last time I've seen quality throughout the team like this.    I also think Woodburn in particular has not really got going yet - clearly quality on the ball but we'll see much more impact from him over the coming weeks.    Devlin is a great find and will complement Beni so well but I thought Moore was very impressive today.    Actually looking forward to watching this team develop and play and think we're finally out of the doldrums.   Spoon burners be ware!