• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• King prawn

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Sooking up to him. Probably got a knock, & they've telt him to go out for a wee panini in a cafe for the day, with his family.

wee panini😀

Rudi cant fail

This should really be a game where we are improving our goal difference. Although I’d take 1-0 before the game.  This will be livis third game in a week against top teams. I know they will sit in to frustrate but we were up against that most games last season so the players should be used to it.  Failure to win today will mean we have failed to pick up maximum points at home for the third game in a row and will mean and one win in 5 in the league. No excuses 3 points today!🇱🇻

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

You’ve lost it if you think we can get away with not winning this kind of match and still get into Europe. By this kind of match we mean home games against bottom 6 teams

We’ll have something like 10 home games against teams who will ultimately finish bottom 6. I’d say we need to win 8 of them minimum

I've Litterally just  gave you an example of livi winning at the team that finished 3rd last season. 

🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Livi are probably going to park the bus for this one as they always do so our wing backs will be right up the pitch. There’ll be no point putting in high balls as Boyce will be marked by about four blokes in the box

Job for McKay to be playing some of his passes in behind to open them up a bit. If we just go side to side they will happily keep their shape and hit us on the break. 

20 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Back to 3 attack minded players at home.

We will win but deary me.

Is Devlin not a more attacking option in the middle? Genuine question for anyone, as I still don't think I know what kind of player to expect from him.

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Is Devlin not a more attacking option in the middle? Genuine question for anyone, as I still don't think I know what kind of player to expect from him.

I believe he is. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Box to box rather than attack minded no ? 

40 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I see the team on paper before KO and say to myself "good team should score goals".  Then the game starts and my head drops into my hands.   How does Robbie **** it up?

Deary me.

...andFulton'sBaggio
17 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Not harsh in my opinion. Has cost us 6 points in the last 3 games from poor finishing and decision making

I maybe overdid it by saying it was harsh. He's still been integral to a lot of our good play though and is very useful against teams who 'park the bus' with his short passes and intelligent play.

He has missed a few good chances recently, can't argue with that, but I wouldn't say he's cost us 6 points in 3 games. Boyce had a good chance to win it last week and there were plenty of chances in the derby, a game which could've gone either way.

He does need to be more clinical though, and it's great to have so much competition for places in attack!

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

You’ve lost it if you think we can get away with not winning this kind of match and still get into Europe. By this kind of match we mean home games against bottom 6 teams

We’ll have something like 10 home games against teams who will ultimately finish bottom 6. I’d say we need to win 8 of them minimum

Why waste your time? The boys a weirdo. Loves trolling. Best ignored. 

16 minutes ago, kila said:

4-1 Hearts

Think it'll click today but we'll still leak a goal.

McKay, Devlin and Boyce x2

Hopefully eat my words but don't think we'll score four any time soon

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Fluella Benjamin? 

😊

Watched the Baroness on Play Away and School as a bairn. 

I think any relationship would be inappropriate.

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

It's the fact it says midfielder, so it's not just a slip or typo.

The lack of knowledge or care for any team out with OF is shameful

Kalamazoo Jambo
Geoff Kilpatrick

Surprised Gnanduillet isn't starting against these agricultural arseholes. Probably more because of the switch back to a back three.

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

It's the fact it says midfielder, so it's not just a slip or typo.

The lack of knowledge or care for any team out with OF is shameful

Not sure where they get the staff but it happens time and time again! 

highlandjambo3

Just watching all the missed chances from last week on hearts tv………..any previous media outtakes over the last week you’d think we were fortunate to get a draw……….

I really want to see a good livi pumping today to see how the weegia respond (we all know the answer though)

54 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What if today is one of the two we don't win ? 🤔 

Just like SRB is saying. 

Then the margin for error decreases significantly if have thought was the simple answer. Maybe not so simple for some though huh ?

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Gutted Soapy not playing. In my head, until I see him in the line up next week, he’s out for 6 months minimum. Huge player for us. 🙁

Robbie says he’ll 100% be back for next week. So how many months do we think he’ll be out for?

29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've Litterally just  gave you an example of livi winning at the team that finished 3rd last season. 

🤷‍♂️

I was talking in general terms as you well know unless your thick as mince

Gino was out talking to the two goalies early doors. Thought he looked a bit dejected. Gordon and Stewart giving him pats on the back and hugs. Disappeared out the AZ corner after a couple of pictures with kids.

38 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Hopefully.

8 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Or pay Hearts for the legal stream if you can.

I would be paying for every match if it wasn't for UEFA rules (I'm in England) so Hearts lose out on £15 each time.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The Banigime - Devlin combo can dominate this game.

Looking forward to this one. From what we’ve seen from Beni and what the coaches have said about Devlin, this could be one of our most energetic midfields in a long time. 

1 minute ago, Stanley_ said:

I would be paying for every match if it wasn't for UEFA rules (I'm in England) so Hearts lose out on £15 each time.

Hearts tv international and VPN.

Money to the club and access to every game.

...andFulton'sBaggio
21 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Surprised Gnanduillet isn't starting against these agricultural arseholes. Probably more because of the switch back to a back three.

That made me laugh. C'mon Hearts, let's rip right into them!

23 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Surprised Gnanduillet isn't starting against these artificial agricultural arseholes. Probably more because of the switch back to a back three.

ftfy