• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• King prawn

• GinRummy

• Hearts1975

6 hours ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It's hard to blame the manager today.

When you have better players than your opponents, pay much more in wages to the players AND staff like the manager, have a great support behind you and you can only scrape a draw with a an equaliser you have to ask yourself “What the hell is going on” All the talk before the game from Neilson & co is great but they never delivered. All I ever hear from Neilson is poor excuses when it’s him that messes about with the team and shows us how tactically incompetent he is. 6 points now dropped after 6 games, the 4 at Tynie were bad enough but dropping 2 at Ross County is bad. 

6 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

We are never going to challenge for the league having just got promoted FFS. Even Rangers took way more than one season back to challenge properly. 

Our aim has to be 3rd this season (NOT every season - we can build and aim higher if things go amazingly well) and we are well placed and look good compared to our rivals for that so far.

It’s a new season, it’s a new team, this league isn’t that good, our fans deserve better and for that matter so do the players. 
We will never reach our potential with a man who gets the odd good result. Neilson is never going to be that man.

its a bad day when Walker comes on and is one of your busiest players, too many passengers going through the motions today, McKay Boyce Woodburn and GMS to name but 4.

LBH the overall play last year was shite compared to this year. And last year we were playing teams down a level and this year we are playing in the SPL.

Our final ball needs a lot of work and so does our finishing. We are creating a lot more chances but need to learn how to be more clinical. The simple reason for this in my view is that we now have 4 or 5 players who want to attack teams naturally and score goals. We didn’t have that last year.

We aren’t getting beat and remain undefeated and our coaching team is now making noises about challenging the old firm 

Great to hear as I was sick fed up hearing about 3 year progress plans which involved building us up to consolidate 5th or 6th in the top league. 

Expectations have obviously changed at the club and when you look at who we have signed this year it’s no wonder. That said, it’s games like the RC game that can really have a big impact on your season and ambitions. We must have the best squad of players out with the OF and I include the sheep and vermin in that. 

Bottom line is that we can still have a good season and at least with the ambition that the club needs to have. I would hope that all the players in the team would share the disappointment of that result today and I honestly think the team will see that as points dropped. They should. No Hearts player should ever be happy with taking a point at a village with 5000 people living in it. 

we need to learn to be more clinical, put teams to the sword and take the chances when they come. that’s the difference between challenging the arse cheeks and not. if Septic or the Orcs rocked up at Dingwall and drew, there would be total seethe and we need to be like that or at least have that mentality as well. It’s much harder when you don’t create chances right enough and that’s the bit that gives me hopeful optimism that we are, whereas last season we weren’t 

It’s still doable, a good season and top 4, but these are the games that we need to be winning. 6 points required and 2 home games coming up. Show up next week and get back on track and get this result out our system. It could well be forgotten in a few weeks time but we have to get back to winning ways next week. 

As for the Robbie In, Robbie Oot, Robbie ain’t going anywhere this season. I wanted him gone but now kind of want to see what he can do and over the course of the whole season. 

That said, if we finish 5th or 6th at the End of the season, with this squad then questions would and should be asked of Neilson as they are capable, quality wise, of finishing higher up the table than 5th or 6th 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 hours ago, maroonedinbriz said:

Couldn't disagree  more. From when they equalised  it was turgid.

It was turgid from the 11th minute??

😂😂

Thought it was a bad idea to change formation. I don't think we concede the first goal if we were 5-2-3/3-4-3 with Haring and Beni shielding the Centerhalfs. On the flip side I think we've made a mistake by not signing another RWB because without Smith we've lost that balance and it meant we've changed it.

Gnando was utter shite, I can see why this was his first opportunity this season. He offers nothing in build up play, rarely won a header or held the ball up and the one he did win should have been in the back of the net. 

GMS missing great chances again but if it wasn't for him we don't score the first and he's great at creating chances. Needs to work on his finishing because he should be on at least 10 goals for Hearts by now. 

It's not ideal that we've drawn the game but we're still unbeaten and we've won 7 points away from home which is a miracle for us this early on. 

Hopefully Robbie reverts back to a back 3 vs. Livi. 

Voice of reason
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

When you have better players than your opponents, pay much more in wages to the players AND staff like the manager, have a great support behind you and you can only scrape a draw with a an equaliser you have to ask yourself “What the hell is going on” All the talk before the game from Neilson & co is great but they never delivered. All I ever hear from Neilson is poor excuses when it’s him that messes about with the team and shows us how tactically incompetent he is. 6 points now dropped after 6 games, the 4 at Tynie were bad enough but dropping 2 at Ross County is bad. 

Any season Hearts don’t finish on 114 points is, in my mind, a season we have not delivered on promises and a clear sign of a tactically incompetent manager. I’ve been furious my whole life about this and I’m a realistic and fair man. I don’t understand why I can’t find happiness…

Apologies for the sarcasm but I genuinely don’t understand your apparent disbelief at a club dropping points. When did clubs going through seasons with full points become the norm? 

Your first sentence could be used by Rangers and Celtic fans whenever they play us. Football would be very dull if the favourites on paper won every match.

I’m just enjoying a very good start to the season in the almost certain knowledge our form will dip at times and more points will inevitably be dropped. Such is life. The same will no doubt happen to the team that eventually win the league.

8 hours ago, Schlappekicker said:

Successful??

We couldn’t beat the scum at Tynecastle 6 days ago. He was entirely correct to ring the changes after that.

Relatively successful, yes. Sure, we drew with Hibs and Aberdeen at home, but look at the 2 goals we conceded yesterday, that wasn't happening before, and imo it was a result of the changes. It's the first time this season we've conceded more than one goal in a game (excluding the Celtic cup game). We could have conceded more too, Callachan could and should have scored, we cleared the ball off the line at the end, we could easily have conceded 4 and not had much complaints. We missed a good few chances also but we were missing good chances before yesterday too. It seems like we changed things just because we didn't win last week, when we had been going relatively well. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I didn't feel like we needed to make widespread changes yesterday. Woodburn was at CM for what reason? He's clearly more effective either behind the striker or on the left wing. 

On a related subject, we'll see the cut of Motherwell's jib in the next two weeks.

Think we'll be looking good at the end of the month.

6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Thought it was a bad idea to change formation. I don't think we concede the first goal if we were 5-2-3/3-4-3 with Haring and Beni shielding the Centerhalfs. On the flip side I think we've made a mistake by not signing another RWB because without Smith we've lost that balance and it meant we've changed it.

Gnando was utter shite, I can see why this was his first opportunity this season. He offers nothing in build up play, rarely won a header or held the ball up and the one he did win should have been in the back of the net. 

GMS missing great chances again but if it wasn't for him we don't score the first and he's great at creating chances. Needs to work on his finishing because he should be on at least 10 goals for Hearts by now. 

It's not ideal that we've drawn the game but we're still unbeaten and we've won 7 points away from home which is a miracle for us this early on. 

I genuinely can’t fathom some folk’s opinions on Gnanduillet, you thought he was shite yesterday? Really? He was man of the match for me, which although wasn’t saying much I don’t even think it was close. He won plenty of headers (the majority of duals he faced, actually) and it’s clear he only had two clear opportunities which produced top drawer saves from their keeper, who was given man of the match overall by neutrals. He won plenty of flick ons and laid the ball on a plate for GMS to only then balloon over. Also tracked back (with purpose) on occasion and did his best when defending set pieces. Genuinely think the guy can do no right by some it seems.

Ex member of the SaS

Gnanduillet is not good enough for Hearts, it's that simple, and Robbie's reluctance to sign a striker will come back to bite us.

Even including Boyce where in this team is there a 20 goal a season striker? ( for me Boyce is not an out and out striker ) This has been a problem for a long time now and playing holding mids hampers our ability to score. Asking Beni to play a defensive role is all wrong.

Certain players need to step up and whoever is taking training should be working on dead ball situations and crossing. 

There is an old NFL training tip, have someone on the penalty spot holding up a hoola hoop, have the wingers run down the wings with the ball and try to get it through the hoop, from various positions. ( this works with corners too. )

Failing this get a player out on the far wing at corners as the ball always seems to end up way over the box.

Now that the critics are out, consider this. 

Baningime was badly at fault for both goals. Should have closed down the first shot then cut out the cross for the 2nd.

Should he be dropped now? Or was that Neilson's fault? 

Edited by Mikey1874

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Score a lucky goal from a deflection.  Another from a free kick.

Draw against a very poor team who haven't won a game so far this season.

Kinda how I thought things would be under Robbie Nelson in this league, i.e pretty average to mediocre. 

Bang on.

18 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I genuinely can’t fathom some folk’s opinions on Gnanduillet, you thought he was shite yesterday? Really? He was man of the match for me, which although wasn’t saying much I don’t even think it was close. He won plenty of headers (the majority of duals he faced, actually) and it’s clear he only had two clear opportunities which produced top drawer saves from their keeper, who was given man of the match overall by neutrals. He won plenty of flick ons and laid the ball on a plate for GMS to only then balloon over. Also tracked back (with purpose) on occasion and did his best when defending set pieces. Genuinely think the guy can do no right by some it seems.

Agree with you mate, thought he did really well yesterday and would have had a couple of goals was it not for their keeper. It was also excellent to have a presence in the box every time we ventured forward and, while our crossing wasn’t at its best, we always had a target. 

9 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Watched it twice. Players out of positions. Square pegs in round holes. Clueless management. 

1 too many up front and 1 too few in midfield! Enjoyed the intention but even I would have calmed it down a bit! Never get the Boyce love in, bang average slow, hardworking grafter.....no more!

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Baningime was badly at fault for both goals. Should have closed down the first shot then cut out the cross for the 2nd.

He had his worst game but also, in Beni’s defence, he was asked to do the job of two players yesterday. He was much better once Devlin came on 

See if I was signed by Hearts, I'd ask to be put on the sub bench. I'd be considered a superstar by the end of August. 

Mental.

11 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Gnanduillet is not good enough for Hearts, it's that simple, and Robbie's reluctance to sign a striker will come back to bite us.

Even including Boyce where in this team is there a 20 goal a season striker? ( for me Boyce is not an out and out striker ) This has been a problem for a long time now and playing holding mids hampers our ability to score. Asking Beni to play a defensive role is all wrong.

Certain players need to step up and whoever is taking training should be working on dead ball situations and crossing. 

There is an old NFL training tip, have someone on the penalty spot holding up a hoola hoop, have the wingers run down the wings with the ball and try to get it through the hoop, from various positions. ( this works with corners too. )

Failing this get a player out on the far wing at corners as the ball always seems to end up way over the box.

Gnando can't win.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I wouldn’t drop him. Would you?

5 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

1 too many up front and 1 too few in midfield! Enjoyed the intention but even I would have calmed it down a bit! Never get the Boyce love in, bang average slow, hardworking grafter.....no more!

Better than 1 in 2 goal record in nearly 50 games. Statistically our best striker in the past 25 years who has played as many games as that. 

think only Zeefuik and Miller better that rate but around a quarter of the games played Boyce has

Edited by Stendelnator

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

See if I was signed by Hearts, I'd ask to be put on the sub bench. I'd be considered a superstar by the end of August. 

Mental.

Gnando can't win.

He is on the bench for a reason.

3 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

He had his worst game but also, in Beni’s defence, he was asked to do the job of two players yesterday. He was much better once Devlin came on 

So 2 defensive midfielders is good

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So 2 defensive midfielders is good

I’m all in favour of it. We need a slight tweak to 3-4-3 and we’re good. 

Kingsley is better going forward than Cochrane so swap those two around. 

Smith isn’t good going forward so we need a Callum Paterson type there. 

The rest I wouldn’t change. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

We win the game if he did the basics though. Maybe a limitation in his game after all. 

He was poor and seemed to lack concentration. I just think he’s done more than enough in other games to merit keeping his place. Then again, despite my reservation on Haring, I thought he’d done more than enough to keep his place so who knows. Good to have a lot of options. Maybe playing Beni as our one holding midfielder is beyond him or maybe he just needs to get used to it. 

Gnando was best attacker but gets sagged off by fans? on here. There are a few on here orgasmic when Hearts don't win a game. Having said that, we need to win the next two

8 hours ago, mitch41 said:

‘Scrape’ a draw 😂. Have a day off ffs.

Just now, Stendelnator said:

I’m all in favour of it. We need a slight tweak to 3-4-3 and we’re good. 

Kingsley is better going forward than Cochrane so swap those two around. 

Smith isn’t good going forward so we need a Callum Paterson type there. 

The rest I wouldn’t change. 

It’s all very well saying we need a Callum Paterson type but the window is shut. Agree re Kingsley and Cochrane.

6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Agree with you that we look more solid with a back 3, but Gnando was hardly shite. He hit the target at least 2 or 3 times which is what you want from a forward… and he spent far more time in the box as a target than Boyce has done of late, giving our wide men a target with their crosses for once. If GMS could hit the target more often, he’d be on 10 goals as you say. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not comparing Gnando to GMS and Boyce here, we were obviously set up differently yesterday - but I thought he done well. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

It’s all very well saying we need a Callum Paterson type but the window is shut. Agree re Kingsley and Cochrane.

I know it’s shut, so we persist with Michael Smith there for now as he is the best option. I wouldn’t be opposed to trying McEneff or even Ginnelly there for games against the likes of Livi or County. 

2 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

I know it’s shut, so we persist with Michael Smith there for now as he is the best option. I wouldn’t be opposed to trying McEneff or even Ginnelly there for games against the likes of Livi or County. 

That’s maybe a decent idea but McEneff not Gino imo. There are pros and cons for 4 at the back or 3 at the back. In truth we don’t quite have the squad to play either perfectly. 

6 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Agree with you that we look more solid with a back 3, but Gnando was hardly shite. He hit the target at least 2 or 3 times which is what you want from a forward… and he spent far more time in the box as a target than Boyce has done of late, giving our wide men a target with their crosses for once. If GMS could hit the target more often, he’d be on 10 goals as you say. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not comparing Gnando to GMS and Boyce here, we were obviously set up differently yesterday - but I thought he done well. 

This is pretty much where I’m at. 

Fire_At_The_Disco

I would really like Boyce to be a proper striker, but he’s not. Folk bang on about 25 odd goals in 50 odd games but they have mostly been against lower opposition when we were down and in the cups. He never showed up in the relegation season and he needs to show up now in the to league. Just my opinion, I really hope he can be a regular 2-3 goal match winner but I have my doubts. 

Okay, since there’s no ratings thread on its own, I’ll post my ratings from watching the full match on County’s day pass stream yesterday:

Gordon - 6 - Can’t really fault at the goals, although I’m giving him benefit of the doubt for the first he may have been blinded by those in front of him to not either position himself better or get down quick enough. Kicking was woeful on at least three occasions also.

Moore - 6 - Didn’t do anything bad or good to be honest, was just there. He should only be deployed as RB if we’re defending a lead in the last few minutes.

Halkett - 6 - Shaky start but came onto a game in the end, probably our most solid defencer

Souttar - 5 - That’s two games in a row Halkett has played better than him, needs to step up his game in the coming weeks

Kingsley - 6 - Brilliant free kick and got into some great attacking positions, not marked higher though due to his first half performance in which he should’ve done better at their first and he never once made the right pass or cross. Improved in the 2nd half on that front but was still wasteful.

Baningime - 6 - Not his greatest it has to be said. Could’ve done better with their second especially. Seemed much more comfortable when Devlin came in alongside him.

Woodburn - 6 - Not sure why he’s getting criticised by so many, thought he was one of the better players, picking up good positions and playing the right passes. Was disappointed he was taken off when he was, despite his booking that should’ve never been from the referee.

GMS - 5 - Played some okay stuff but for the most part wasteful and should’ve put us in the lead no doubt when Gnanduillet laid it on a plate for him. 5 somewhat flatters his performance, but he did assist Boyce’s goal.

McKay - 6 - Flashes is the word. Not sure with so little training or game time he should’ve been on 90 minutes, but looked to play well, but another who was wasteful. Made the opportunity himself on the right wing cutting in and had all the goal to aim for and hit the defender, the replay showed his shot was likely curling wide anyway. Was also wasteful with crosses and cut backs but showed he can take a man on and beat them well a few times.

Boyce - 6 - Scored, albeit with a deflection. Had another couple of opportunities at the back posts in the second half, one of which he should’ve done better. As others have pointed out didn’t chase back for either goal so at fault there, but hard to blame a striker for such a thing to be expected to do. Overall disappointing, but one thing I will say was he seemed to get and distribute the ball quicker yesterday than he had previous games.

Gnanduillet - 7 - My man of the match. Honestly don’t know how anyone can watch yesterday’s 90 minutes and think anything other than he played well. Not amazing, as the score of 7 would suggest, but easily our best player. Their keeper had the neutrals MoM and that is large part down to the saved he made from Gnanduillet in the first half, neither of which were guilt edge chances he should’ve scored but he hit and placed well only for the keeper to pull out excellent saves. Laid on a plate for GMS so should’ve had an assist to his name, won majority of header duals and plenty of flick ons that Boyce should’ve been more alive to. Tracked back with purpose at times and did his defensive duties when they had set pierces. He seldom got decent delivery into the box, but when he got it he done something with it. Have no idea how anyone can say he’s had a bad game, unless they never watched the game or this is one of those things where people decide he’s bad early on and decide to stubbornly stick to that despite evidence to the contrary (pub chat punditry) or they’ve believed the walk out rumours and labelled the guy with a bad attitude despite no evidence backing this up or whatever. Don’t know what it is, but for me he’s a good player and great asset to the team.

SUBS

Devlin - 6 - Played well when he came on, constantly looking for ball and looking for the right passes majority of the time. Also toe poked the ball from their players more than a few times. Want to see him start alongside Baningime in the next game.

Walker - 5 - Certainly seemed more interested when he came on than in previous stints. But never really contributed to the performance much.

Found it odd only two subs used. Thought McEneff was the more obvious replacement for Woodburn, and Woodburn should’ve stayed on longer. Perhaps McEneff for McKay towards the end (as I’m assuming he was knackered by that point) should’ve happened but didn’t.

pettigrewsstylist
15 hours ago, DS98 said:

2 points out of 6 from Hibs at home and Ross County away. You’d be hard pushed to put much of a positive spin on that. Really frustrating.

With one deflected goal from open play.

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Okay, since there’s no ratings thread on its own, I’ll post my ratings from watching the full match on County’s day pass stream yesterday:

Gordon - 6 - Can’t really fault at the goals, although I’m giving him benefit of the doubt for the first he may have been blinded by those in front of him to not either position himself better or get down quick enough. Kicking was woeful on at least three occasions also.

Moore - 6 - Didn’t do anything bad or good to be honest, was just there. He should only be deployed as RB if we’re defending a lead in the last few minutes.

Halkett - 6 - Shaky start but came onto a game in the end, probably our most solid defencer

Souttar - 5 - That’s two games in a row Halkett has played better than him, needs to step up his game in the coming weeks

Kingsley - 6 - Brilliant free kick and got into some great attacking positions, not marked higher though due to his first half performance in which he should’ve done better at their first and he never once made the right pass or cross. Improved in the 2nd half on that front but was still wasteful.

Baningime - 6 - Not his greatest it has to be said. Could’ve done better with their second especially. Seemed much more comfortable when Devlin came in alongside him.

Woodburn - 6 - Not sure why he’s getting criticised by so many, thought he was one of the better players, picking up good positions and playing the right passes. Was disappointed he was taken off when he was, despite his booking that should’ve never been from the referee.

GMS - 5 - Played some okay stuff but for the most part wasteful and should’ve put us in the lead no doubt when Gnanduillet laid it on a plate for him. 5 somewhat flatters his performance, but he did assist Boyce’s goal.

McKay - 6 - Flashes is the word. Not sure with so little training or game time he should’ve been on 90 minutes, but looked to play well, but another who was wasteful. Made the opportunity himself on the right wing cutting in and had all the goal to aim for and hit the defender, the replay showed his shot was likely curling wide anyway. Was also wasteful with crosses and cut backs but showed he can take a man on and beat them well a few times.

Boyce - 6 - Scored, albeit with a deflection. Had another couple of opportunities at the back posts in the second half, one of which he should’ve done better. As others have pointed out didn’t chase back for either goal so at fault there, but hard to blame a striker for such a thing to be expected to do. Overall disappointing, but one thing I will say was he seemed to get and distribute the ball quicker yesterday than he had previous games.

Gnanduillet - 7 - My man of the match. Honestly don’t know how anyone can watch yesterday’s 90 minutes and think anything other than he played well. Not amazing, as the score of 7 would suggest, but easily our best player. Their keeper had the neutrals MoM and that is large part down to the saved he made from Gnanduillet in the first half, neither of which were guilt edge chances he should’ve scored but he hit and placed well only for the keeper to pull out excellent saves. Laid on a plate for GMS so should’ve had an assist to his name, won majority of header duals and plenty of flick ons that Boyce should’ve been more alive to. Tracked back with purpose at times and did his defensive duties when they had set pierces. He seldom got decent delivery into the box, but when he got it he done something with it. Have no idea how anyone can say he’s had a bad game, unless they never watched the game or this is one of those things where people decide he’s bad early on and decide to stubbornly stick to that despite evidence to the contrary (pub chat punditry) or they’ve believed the walk out rumours and labelled the guy with a bad attitude despite no evidence backing this up or whatever. Don’t know what it is, but for me he’s a good player and great asset to the team.

SUBS

Devlin - 6 - Played well when he came on, constantly looking for ball and looking for the right passes majority of the time. Also toe poked the ball from their players more than a few times. Want to see him start alongside Baningime in the next game.

Walker - 5 - Certainly seemed more interested when he came on than in previous stints. But never really contributed to the performance much.

Found it odd only two subs used. Thought McEneff was the more obvious replacement for Woodburn, and Woodburn should’ve stayed on longer. Perhaps McEneff for McKay towards the end (as I’m assuming he was knackered by that point) should’ve happened but didn’t.

Your spot on with Gnando.

To further augment your point he could have had two assist. His header setup Mckay for his chance in the first half. 

He will get us goals and chances. 

3 minutes ago, Rods said:

Your spot on with Gnando.

To further augment your point he could have had two assist. His header setup Mckay for his chance in the first half. 

He will get us goals and chances. 

If we could cross a ball correctly I have no doubts we win and win comfortable yesterday. He had one decent cross into him and if not for an excellent save he’s scored.

10 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Kinda how I thought things would be under Robbie Nelson in this league, i.e pretty average to mediocre. 

9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

It’s a new season, it’s a new team, this league isn’t that good, our fans deserve better and for that matter so do the players. 
We will never reach our potential with a man who gets the odd good result. Neilson is never going to be that man.

Over time, I think everyone will be on this page.

We've drawn at home against a struggling Aberdeen team. A draw at home to Hibs should never be acceptable. A worldly free kick is ultimately what got us a point yesterday.

If we're happy with 1 point in games we should be taking 3 from, that's a problem - over the course of a season it's not top 6 form. 

The bottom line is we have to be doing better, and should be doing better with the players that we have available. Hibs and Aberdeen have their own issues just now, and should be no barometer of our form.

Diadora Van Basten

I think Gnando is a victim of his own success.

He leapt to the height of the cross bar to score against Raith Rovers so players think if they play really high floaty crosses he will score from them.

The problem is the crosses are too high and too floaty and if we just played normal crosses he would have a better chance of getting on the end of them.

11 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I think Gnando is a victim of his own success.

He leapt to the height of the cross bar to score against Raith Rovers so players think if they play really high floaty crosses he will score from them.

The problem is the crosses are too high and too floaty and if we just played normal crosses he would have a better chance of getting on the end of them.

Correct

If Gnando had been 10 feet tall yesterday he still wouldn't have reached them.

Our crossing/corners in general are abysmal

44 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

He is on the bench for a reason.

From highlights had more efforts on goal than Boyce and brought out a couple of good saves. Also won a lot in the air.

Boyce scored, he didn’t 

I like Gnando but, like Boyce we don’t play to his strengths. Our crossing is diabolical 

14 minutes ago, blairdin said:

Over time, I think everyone will be on this page.

We've drawn at home against a struggling Aberdeen team. A draw at home to Hibs should never be acceptable. A worldly free kick is ultimately what got us a point yesterday.

If we're happy with 1 point in games we should be taking 3 from, that's a problem - over the course of a season it's not top 6 form. 

The bottom line is we have to be doing better, and should be doing better with the players that we have available. Hibs and Aberdeen have their own issues just now, and should be no barometer of our form.

We’re as good as Hibs and Aberdeen

If that continues those in charge will be happy

Some of us will be happy

Some of us wont

Robbie will carry on doing what he does

After every game there will be ragers and calmers 

I must admit we’re a frustrating watch. Look capable of better but, more often than not are rather beige 

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

We’re as good as Hibs and Aberdeen

If that continues those in charge will be happy

Some of us will be happy

Some of us wont

Robbie will carry on doing what he does

After every game there will be ragers and calmers 

I must admit we’re a frustrating watch. Look capable of better but, more often than not are rather beige 

Good post. 

11 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Exactly, zero chance of any progression under neilson.

39 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

If we could cross a ball correctly I have no doubts we win and win comfortable yesterday. He had one decent cross into him and if not for an excellent save he’s scored.

Crossing seems to be an issue. I would love to know our goals to corners ratio. It’s probably the worst in the league if not the country.

The blame for the draw lies at Robbie’s door.