• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

Tom Hardy’s Dug
53 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Likely what attracted him to take the gamble though???

He said himself he just wanted to play. 

Maybe his contract gives him a percentage of any transfer fee we get for him?

Potential suitors will look to how these players perform in big games against strong opponents.

I really hope we excel at Ibrox.  If we do, that will lay down a marker.  If we are to lose any of them, not just Beni, the more money we get the better.

I also hope none of them, including Souttar just run down their contracts.  That is heartbreaking.

I want them all to stay and I'm delighted we have James Anderson on the board.

The Old Tolbooth

He’s infectious, his play, his style, his smile, everything about the guy is infectious, you can’t help but absolutely love the guy, he’s just amazing! 

38 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Thought he was going to score today, but for a very good save.

Another yellow though.

How many yellows get you a ban?

They save bans until it’s a week or two before the uglies arrive 🤮

Kalamazoo Jambo
14 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

He’s infectious, his play, his style, his smile, everything about the guy is infectious

Don’t worry, he had a shot today.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The only player I've seen with close control like him that I've seen play for Hearts is Jim Bett.

However, Jim Bett was slow and couldn't tackle.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The only player I've seen with close control like him that I've seen play for Hearts is Jim Bett.

Zeefuik had the same unnatural balance but of course not the same speed, control, and vision as Beni.

But Beni is the first player I've seen at Hearts since he left that could look like he was falling over with two defenders on his hip and play the ball perfectly at the same time since Zeefuik left.

Arthur Morgan

Name a better central midfielder in the Scottish Premiership. I honestly think he's the best central midfielder in the league.

Arthur Morgan

Just to add, I would say Glen Kamara is up there but I honestly think Beni is that wee bit better.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Name a better central midfielder in the Scottish Premiership. I honestly think he's the best central midfielder in the league.

Not according to a few loons on dotnut.

Scott Allan is far better.

:rofl:

7 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

Felt today he was more attacking and getting into the Motherwell box on occasions.

Quality player and we are fortunate to have him.

He's also fortunate to be here because his career was going nowhere after a couple of unsuccessful loans.

Beni wants the ball Beni gets the ball.

He has played less than 10 senior games in 3 years, he will know himself but a good year of playing regularly for us will help his career no end

8 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bett was class. Also mojo in his short time was cut above imo

9 minutes ago, brux said:

I can't believe the are this delusional, are they?

Screenshot_20211003-075924_Chrome.jpg

Lovely.  They just don’t get it and are still the media darlings which means it’s going to be all the more painful as reality sets in, which it will.  

Easiest fixture list at the start if this season and they’ve now got some tough games coming up,    

They also have a settled squad and are hitting a ceiling whereas we are only going to get better and better.

Natural order coming up after a shitty few seasons.   FTH! 

30 minutes ago, brux said:

in a word, yes.
I had the delight of a Hibs supporting taxi driver yesterday blethering about football, admitted that he hadn’t seen much of Hearts or indeed Hibs this season but continued on with the flair footballing myth that is Hibs and that we’re just a big, physical team who don’t play attractive football. Thankfully I got out shortly afterwards 🤪🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

5 minutes ago, Mrs C said:

in a word, yes.
I had the delight of a Hibs supporting taxi driver yesterday blethering about football, admitted that he hadn’t seen much of Hearts or indeed Hibs this season but continued on with the flair footballing myth that is Hibs and that we’re just a big, physical team who don’t play attractive football. Thankfully I got out shortly afterwards 🤪🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Its funny how it is the complete reverse now but still this myth exists. Hibs tbf do get results these days but the style of play is terrible and without Boyle they carry very little threat. 

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

Its funny how it is the complete reverse now but still this myth exists. Hibs tbf do get results these days but the style of play is terrible and without Boyle they carry very little threat. 

I think the media help a great deal with keeping that myth alive.

Take Boyle out their team and they’re bang average.

upgotheheads

"

None more so than Baningime. His is a style, so full of natural ability and composure, which makes you certain he’d be able to breeze in and fix the fuel crisis. Until such time as the call from Downing Street comes, however, he’ll just continue to look like one of the best players in the league. 

It was his pass to McKay which got the ball rolling on the first goal with less than five minutes on the clock. "

From the Herald's match report.The message is beginning to get round.

He's a bit like Broony but with a touch of class, and it's exactly what Ratic are missing just now. Expect a £250k offer in January.

Edited by upgotheheads

10 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

He said himself he just wanted to play. 

Maybe his contract gives him a percentage of any transfer fee we get for him?

I'm guessing that is in all contracts, agents will ensure that, and he will deserve his share for sure!

Enjoy him while we can, if we are really lucky he will stay long enough to see another couple of quality signings and properly threaten the ugly twins!

It's as if he's on a different frequency to everyone else on the pitch. Makes the game look so easy with his awareness, ability on the ball and in regaining possession also. If he adds goals to his game as it looked like he might yesterday, then we're looking at a complete player. A real breath of fresh air at Tynecastle. 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, brux said:

:laugh2: Beni "bang average". They really are such a bitter bunch. They are now beginning to realise that we aren't as bad as they hoped we would be and now their wee arses are flapping. 

2 hours ago, Mrs C said:

in a word, yes.

Hope you didn’t give him a tip. At least not of the monetary kind.

2 hours ago, brux said:

******* hell. They really are a whole new level of special on that forum.

35 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

It's as if he's on a different frequency to everyone else on the pitch. Makes the game look so easy with his awareness, ability on the ball and in regaining possession also. If he adds goals to his game as it looked like he might yesterday, then we're looking at a complete player. A real breath of fresh air at Tynecastle. 

Add to that he plays with a big smile on his face which is nice to see.

3 hours ago, brux said:

Did he forget the fact that Kelly made at least two great saves to keep the score at 2 - 0?

He is ****ing quality. His tackling and reading of the game is top level but he's also incredible in possession and has the awareness around him to keep the ball under pressure. Enjoy him while we can. 

4 hours ago, brux said:

Deluded hobo phukwit! These Kuntz need to lay off the smack. FTH

Edited by SMJ_1874

5 hours ago, Mrs C said:

in a word, yes.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Deluded muppet of a driver deserved the "Pat Stanton" tip, right in the corner of the cab before getting out. Only fair. 

LarrysRightFoot

Not sure where to make this comment but Fuchs at DUFC looks a fantastic player. Would love to have him as another option with us but can see him getting a decent money move. 

Before anyone pisses their Calvin Klien’s I wouldn’t swap him for either Beni or Devlin - just pointing out he’s a similar style player and would be a good option. 

Arthur Morgan
13 hours ago, martoon said:

Not according to a few loons on dotnut.

Scott Allan is far better.

That is beyond belief 🤣

On 03/10/2021 at 10:46, iantjambo said:

Bloody right I didn't.  Although didn't tip in the manner that @Gizmo suggested either... 🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, Mrs C said:

Bloody right I didn't.  Although didn't tip in the manner that @Gizmo suggested either... 🤣🤣

Acceptable, after all we are Hearts fans and have a touch of class. However, not to say he didn't deserve it!

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Acceptable, after all we are Hearts fans and have a touch of class. However, not to say he didn't deserve it!

Exactly, we're better than that!

We will be lucky to keep him past this season.

Teams in the championship down south will be after him, will pay better wages as well

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, Mrs C said:

'Here's yer tip, Don't eat yellow snow'

Heartsofgold
17 minutes ago, UpThePark said:

Teams in the championship down south will be after him, will pay better wages as well

They offer £10 mil + a 25% sell on, they can have him.  If he continues down there in the same way then an EPL club will think nothing of spunking £40-50 million on him from a EFL Championship club.

6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

They offer £10 mil + a 25% sell on, they can have him.  If he continues down there in the same way then an EPL club will think nothing of spunking £40-50 million on him from a EFL Championship club.

10 mil is a lot, i would be happy with 2.5 million, we got him for free so anything is good really

Heartsofgold
4 minutes ago, UpThePark said:

10 mil is a lot, i would be happy with 2.5 million, we got him for free so anything is good really

Sorry mate but this is the problem with us as a team and Scottish football in general.  Woefully underselling ourselves and, when needed, our assets.

I cannot agree with that now.

We have a diamond in this laddie and I don't want him sold as a cubic zirconia.

Edited by Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, UpThePark said:

Anything isn't good for a player of his quality.

Terrible post.

Worthing Jambo
27 minutes ago, UpThePark said:

Maybe he would prefer Champions League football?😁

That and not having to spend every week travelling up and down the length of England on a coach.

There is a lot to be said for quality of life👍😁

A_A wehatethehibs

The lad is doing really well but it’s about consistency over a full season. It will be very interesting to see how he does at ibrox. Nobody is buying him on the basis of 8 games. 

As for Hibs fans what do folk expect. They are gutted at the quality we have got, they thought they’d be streets ahead of us not below us 😂 fuds 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

The White Cockade

big test for Beni and all the other lads coming up at Ibrox

Hibs could have beaten them possibly without the red card

i'm not saying we have to win there but want us to go there and be positive and keep playing football

the way we have been and not collapse as we tend to do there

Rangers are no world beaters I just want us to give it a right good go and play with belief

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury