*** Minecraft MAFIA ***

Dunks

42 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

👍🏻

cheers ian, i missed them as i think ive caught tonsillitis (not covid as i had a negative pcr test yesterday)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

cheers ian, i missed them as i think ive caught tonsillitis (not covid as i had a negative pcr test yesterday)

Only had tonsillitis once in my life and it was agony. I could barely eat for about a week. I was starving but the pain of swallowing food just wasn’t worth it. It was pretty much soup until it eased off.

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Only had tonsillitis once in my life and it was agony. I could barely eat for about a week. I was starving but the pain of swallowing food just wasn’t worth it. It was pretty much soup until it eased off.

as a kid i got it at least once a year. next week im going to phone the doctor to see if they will refer me to get my tonsills removed as i think that could also be the main cause of my horrific snoring

15 hours ago, Boof said:

Still think Bunny might be a bad bun, but going to 

Vote Stuart

Was this a safe vote for a fellow goon, knowing that he was doomed?

Rudi and Stuart the final goons perhaps?

The Hogfather
46 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You have my sympathy mate, up until a few years ago I’d get that at least twice a year. It’s a horrible illness and one I wouldn’t wish on anyone. 

14 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

*How many kills have they got left?

Enderman

You don't want to mess with the Enderman. Absolutely in it for themselves. Can nominate up to one kill per night sequence. Three kills available, plus a bonus if they take out the Iron Golem.

14 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Assasin has used all kills.

Enderman

You don't want to mess with the Enderman. Absolutely in it for themselves. Can nominate up to one kill per night sequence. Three kills available, plus a bonus if they take out the Iron Golem.

17 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok so we forgot the assassin took out the Iron Golem and has 1 more kill. Use it wisely assassin!

Wait that's not right.

vote Stuart

Dandy had his vote in him so obviously not trusted. I've had suspicions of Stuart throughout the game anyway. May change later.

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Enderman

Three kills available, and as Dandy was already dead the assassin has only actually killed twice?

13 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Three kills available, and as Dandy was already dead the assassin has only actually killed twice?

Hmm yeh I was confused. Technically he still nominated a kill - it just failed. Does that mean it's void?

Stuart McNeill

If I was a goon and knew Boof was going to die. It'd be a smarter play to jump in on it and have the trust like the other 3 who did? 

Id surely think so 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I think Dunks post suggests the assassin still has 1 kill left.

I guess we'll find out tonight 😁

@Dunks can you clarify the situation with the Assassin, in terms of whether or not he has a kill left.

From what I take, he’s used all his kills and has failed to get the bonus kill.

3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I can 100% be trusted :thumbsup: and I reckon Sean and Nunya can also be trusted.

why can you 100% be trusted?

anyway cop use your investigation wisely tonight. 

15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Dunks can you clarify the situation with the Assassin, in terms of whether or not he has a kill left.

From what I take, he’s used all his kills and has failed to get the bonus kill.

The Enderman has only killed twice as his intended victim last night was already dead when they got there :thumbsup:

Vote Count

1    Nunya Business
1    Stuart McNeill
1    rudi

5 for a lynch

5 to vote

Deadline 7pm

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The Enderman has only killed twice as his intended victim last night was already dead when they got there :thumbsup:

Cheers 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I'm away for a muckle bike ride - night kicks in if a lynch happens, so be nice :whistling:

Wooo

Remember your safety helmet...

Tally Ho! | Penny Farthing Ride

wooo

17 hours ago, Dunks said:

Player List

milky_26
jambosean75
Nunya Business
bunny munro
Stuart McNeill
vlad
AndyNic
iantjambo
rudi

5 for a lynch

Deadline 7pm tomorrow

cop, mason, doc

2 goons

assassin

3 townies

On 18/08/2021 at 20:40, Dunks said:

Meanwhile the Cat was sneaking around under cover of darkness and found someone good.

On 19/08/2021 at 21:24, Dunks said:

The cat was out for a wander and followed someone acting suspiciously, but they turned out to be good.

17 hours ago, Dunks said:

The Cat was prowling around observing someone who was clearly in it for themselves.

so the cop and mason know the assassin and potentially 2 good players

Edited by jambosean75

1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

so the cop and mason know the assassin and potentially 2 good players

Seems that way. Is it worthwhile going after the assassin? Still has a kill that could work for or against us.

if they believe andy and i they potentially could know 6 good guys or at the worst 4 good guys and the assassin

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Seems that way. Is it worthwhile going after the assassin? Still has a kill that could work for or against us.

possibly as if we lynch a goon, then the remaining goon could hit the last mason and the assassin the cop. then we would be down to assassin v goon with the town having a small chance of winning. while if we lynch the assassin then we will have one of the cop or mason still alive then we can get a proper trust list and make it easier to narrow down the last goon

Just now, milky_26 said:

possibly as if we lynch a goon, then the remaining goon could hit the last mason and the assassin the cop. then we would be down to assassin v goon with the town having a small chance of winning. while if we lynch the assassin then we will have one of the cop or mason still alive then we can get a proper trust list and make it easier to narrow down the last goon

I’m swaying towards lynching the assassin. He’s got the potential to help us out or totally screwing us up. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.

Obviously it would mean the remaining mason to out themselves.

The Hogfather
13 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’m swaying towards lynching the assassin. He’s got the potential to help us out or totally screwing us up. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.

Obviously it would mean the remaining mason to out themselves.

I think they already have by saying Sean and myself are to be trusted. Unless they were talking about who's already been investigated.

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I think they already have by saying Sean and myself are to be trusted. Unless they were talking about who's already been investigated.

no they havent

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Surely they would’ve outed the assassin though.

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Nah I don't think they have. I came out and said I'm a townie and hinted which one.

3 hours ago, Boof said:

Wooo

Remember your safety helmet...

Got a new helmet recently - cost more than my first bike.

:jj_facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Do we go for the assassin then? If so they would be like a rabbit caught in headlights

Received loud and clear

unvote Rudi

Vote Bunny

Vote Count

4    bunny munro
1    Nunya Business
1    Stuart McNeill

5 for a lynch

2 to vote

Deadline 7pm

Just now, AndyNic said:

Just going to see what he's got to say before the lynch - Rudi could be bluffing.

Can’t see what he has to gain by bluffing. He’d be lynched straight away tomorrow.