Gnanduillet

rudi must stay

12 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I'd have big Sheridan over him any day of the week. 

He changed the game for them when he come on.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw him pissing about at half time and couldn't help but think it seemed pretty inappropriate, just seemed as if he couldn't be arsed. I'm not the fun police but he just didn't seem to have the attitude that others have. Never rated him, neither did my Blackpool fan mate when he was at them.

30 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I'd have big Sheridan over him any day of the week. 

Certainly would offer more but that says more about Gnando than him tbf. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Can't argue with this. The second choice striker needs to at least look like he could challenge the first pick and I can't see Gnando displacing Boyce, despite how decent he's looked in his previous sub appearances this season. New firepower needed in January for sure.

Just now, innerjambo said:

Shocking performance today, don't think he should stay beyond January. He's had enough chances to impress, and he just doesn't.

Agreed.  Not fit for purpose.  Done himself absolutely no favours today..

1 hour ago, Homme said:

He might be the fall guy but he wasn't the one that cost us the game.

Shocking marking from Beni and just a cluster **** from all in defence for the goal.

Very much this.  

1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

I thought he did well when he came on against Rangers but today he was very poor. Very slow, no desire. 

Agree on this totally. Which begs the question if he was to start the next game then which player would turn up? I certainly don’t think we should get rid as he’s more than capable, we just need him to show it when it counts. Legitimate arguments that he hasn’t had nearly enough time this season aside, today the little he attempted to do was done incorrectly. Which was very frustrating. But do I think he could go to Perth and have a goal/game in him, so who knows.

Not a good option as a lone striker. Striker defo needed in January but don't think he was the reason we didn't win. We should've been out of sight well before he came on.

27 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

He’s a big pussy!

Yeh he did act like a bit of a pansy today but he’s also played some good games for us 

Was awful when he came on, out of position for crossses, total lack of desire. You would expect someone not first pick coming on to be showing at the least some desire. I do fear for us if Boyce is out for any period of time and he is plan b

42 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Agree on this totally. Which begs the question if he was to start the next game then which player would turn up? I certainly don’t think we should get rid as he’s more than capable, we just need him to show it when it counts. Legitimate arguments that he hasn’t had nearly enough time this season aside, today the little he attempted to do was done incorrectly. Which was very frustrating. But do I think he could go to Perth and have a goal/game in him, so who knows.

What are you basing your “he’s more than capable” on? The evidence is staring anyone with an ounce of footballing nouse  that he is murder!

Fozzyonthefence

I couldn’t believe how slow he was, summed up in injury time when he got outpaced by their big cart horse centre back despite having half a yard start on him. 

Also seems to lack anticipation or willingness to attack a ball.  There were a couple of cracking crosses put in to him that he wasn’t quick enough to react to. 

Apparently the plan was always to bring him on. I thought he looked completely disinterested. Subbing all 3 of our best attacking players wasn't the best move imo. I understand Boyce had to go off but the other 2? We lost our impetus. 

Tallest guy on the park and he was getting out jumped, clearly couldn’t give a toss, maybe it would be better if took the huff again 😂

Back of the Bus
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He was terrible today, looked totally out his depth tbh

He just doesn’t look interested. You’d think coming on with a full half hour to go would give him the impetus to hustle, drive and graft his arse off.

to get in about the defence, causing them problems, anticipating balls in, making a nuisance of himself.  

Yet he looked like Sutton / Sammon on an off day. 

He doesn’t have a future at our club tbh. 

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

Tallest guy on the park and he was getting out jumped, clearly couldn’t give a toss, maybe it would be better if took the huff again 😂

Looked like we had jaja binks upfront this afternoon 

He has looked decent when he has came on in previous games but was dire today, partlicularly after him throwing his toys out the pram at not getting game time. Seems to have a honking attitude. Needs to earn his place in the squad now.

2 minutes ago, pointon said:

Looked like we had jaja binks upfront this afternoon 

He does have that loping gait right enough 🤔😁

2 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

Roaster thread..

Pick a fall guy and slate.🤦

Sad as.....

Gtf the guy is shit you happy with his contribution honestly what the **** gives you confidence 

On 01/08/2021 at 21:27, BIG ECK said:

More than good enough for the SPL.

A good asset for Hearts to have👍👍

Not so sure about that anymore 

he had a good debut 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not so sure about that anymore 

he had a good debut 

Were you at that game?

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, GinRummy said:

We’re you at that game?

I wasn’t no 

were you?

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

Clark Griswold

The lad doesn’t attack balls into the box. As a (tall) striker he should be throwing himself at balls into the box. Doesn’t seem to jump also. Thought he was poor.

29 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

The lad doesn’t attack balls into the box. As a (tall) striker he should be throwing himself at balls into the box. Doesn’t seem to jump also. Thought he was poor.

Poor ! he was dire, uninterested and a million miles from being a striker. Looks knackered in any game I have seen him.

2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Boyce is fine. Right calf will be up front on Tuesday. 

How ewan Henderson cannae make the bench is beyond me. 

Mckay was phenomenal today 

I think Alloa might be a bit annoyed if we named Henderson in the team. 

2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Shocking performance today, don't think he should stay beyond January. He's had enough chances to impress, and he just doesn't.

This.

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Indeed. 100% right about that. Wasn't his fault we lost, nevertheless, he is bogging and offers nothing. 

I disagree. He was absolutely howlin as soon as he came on all the way through - and his unwillingness to actually impose himself (as usual) when ball was played up to him led to them getting the ball back up our end for the throw in that they scored from. Aye marking was poor on Cummings but it came from someone who showed zero willingness to actually fight for anything - when the ball came up to him. Absolute waste of space who is absolutely terrified of men half his size. Get rid of him ASAP.

3 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

4-6-0 on Wednesday IMO. Just need the right person to implement it.

Wondered if woodburn could play as a 9 with McKay and GMS supporting if Boyce injured