Gnanduillet

rudi must stay

11 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

When you see his goals reel for Blackpool they are all similar header from cross.

We don’t cross the ball and he doesn’t score.

I think now his heart isn’t in it and he is just clowning around making himself look like an idiot.

I suspect he will be away in January and hope for his sake he has a good agent.

Wonder if he has the same agent as Pereira

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Sertse said:

So so poor. Worst player we have by miles. Getting him shifted needs to be a priority and getting Henderson back from loan.

Hendo will be back in January 

Naisys Tackle
1 hour ago, Humblerogue said:

Bet you he is quite good at changing lightbulbs though. 

That’s Tony Watt you’re thinking of. 

Even a last minute winner in a derby wouldn't offer him some modicum of cult status.

Times up. It didn't work. It doesn't look like it will either.

1 hour ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Couldnt help but notice at Parkhead and again today that in the pre match warm up, he was just standing around whilst the other subs were taking part in the wee exercise with one in the middle trying to get the ball.

Yes I noticed that as well today. The fitness coach had to take part to even up the sides in their  drill whilst Gnando  just stood and watched. Totally unprofessional. 

He might be awful but the lafferty song whilst mildly amusing was not great when 1-0 up and the game on a knife edge. About as classy as bursting into hello hello after boyce scored.  If we must sing that song can we sing hibee blood

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

We’ll get another striker in next window. Agree, would much prefer Henderson to Gnando but I’d imagine we are looking at better than both of them. 

Boyce Hendo and new striker will be the three striking options come January. 

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Sounds good to me. As far as I’m aware we were close to bringing in a striker last window so I’m sure it’ll ge high priority this time. 

SomethingAboutObua

Hes done, still want us to replace him with another strong, tall option, but his Hearts career has to be over by the end of January  

26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

To watch us hammer the hibs 🔨 

🤣 I dont think hes what we need , i mean hes doing ok at Alloa but we need to look at a better version of Gnanduillet , not another Woodburn type. I don’t know theres much value in bringing Henderson back in January.

23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Do you see value in Henderson. Hes doing ok at Alloa but its a big step up and he struggled in the Championship. 

Just now, sadj said:

🤣 I dont think hes what we need , i mean hes doing ok at Alloa but we need to look at a better version of Gnanduillet , not another Woodburn type. I don’t know theres much value in bringing Henderson back in January.

Nout to lose though.

Just now, sadj said:

I’ve no doubt we’ll bring someone else in but we need 3 and at the moment Gnando probably shouldn’t be one of those three. 

Gnando is so bad, his lack of control is a disgrace, who ever thought or thinks  he is  a player needs a kick up the jacksy 

5 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Gnando is so bad, his lack of control is a disgrace, who ever thought or thinks  he is  a player needs a kick up the jacksy 

Get him to deliver said punishment, you'll be ok couldn't hit  my wife's as with a bat. Bloody useless.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Ability wise, he's probably the worst striker we've had since David Witteween.

It seems like a big opportunity missed us signing him instead of the guy that went to Luton.

Edited by andrew

Takes that chance one on one and all is forgiven

Well for a bit

But never looked liked doing anything bar getting  in the way 

He's dug shit 

38 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’ve no doubt we’ll bring someone else in but we need 3 and at the moment Gnando probably shouldn’t be one of those three. 

He can finish a ball and has quick feet but hes been brutal this season. That header he missed that hit his back summed up his season to me. Tbf probably Hearts too , lacking depth up top. The false nine worked brilliantly v Dundee Utd but we also have only seen 45mins of that form since.

39 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Nout to lose though.

I get his wages are minimal but I don’t think he should be relied on. If we got someone in to replace Gnando and don’t keep Woodburn then if come the 31st we haven’t replaced Woodburn Id say fair enough but only as a last resort. 

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Do you see value in Henderson. Hes doing ok at Alloa but its a big step up and he struggled in the Championship. 

Not sure. Scorer at every age group. Struggled on scraps last season in the championship. Beginning to score for fun with Alloa. Their chairman is hugely impressed with him so far. Confidence has been his issue last couple of years with limited game time because of pandemic. Similar to Logan, Smith and others.  Think he is worth one last shot from Jan to May. Contract up in summer so decision time. 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure. Scorer at every age group. Struggled on scraps last season in the championship. Beginning to score for fun with Alloa. Their chairman is hugely impressed with him so far. Confidence has been his issue last couple of years with limited game time because of pandemic. Similar to Logan, Smith and others.  Think he is worth one last shot from Jan to May. Contract up in summer so decision time. 

Yeah , I think as i said after my message to you I don’t want him to be relied on. If we cant upgrade Woodburn and Gnando by 31st Jan keep him around Tynie but id be very wary of him being an answer to missing Boyce.

Just now, sadj said:

Yeah , I think as i said after my message to you I don’t want him to be relied on. If we cant upgrade Woodburn and Gnando by 31st Jan keep him around Tynie but id be very wary of him being an answer to missing Boyce.

I agree based on what he has done in first team so far. Few months away and a few goals could be the making of him. 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, King prawn said:

He HAS to bury that last chance

Hendo finishes that but he's found his level.

God knows what Gnanduillet's level is. At least it wasn't a costly miss.

He can't jump, has the touch of a baby elephant and couldn't finish a penguin biscuit

Arthur Morgan
3 hours ago, andrew said:

It seems like a big opportunity missed us signing him instead of the guy that went to Luton.

Yeah, tbh I still think Adebayo was our first choice, but we said otherwise to make Gnando feel wanted.

Adebayo obviously performing well in the championship for Luton this season.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Had to stop watching after 87 mins as I had work, I take it he missed another sitter? Looks a poor signing tbh apart from his double at rat rovers last season and the d utd goal this year, I can't geniunely remember him doing much of anything for us in way of contributions.

He was poor when he came on, but I'm going to cut him some slack over the missed chance as he was put off his stride hurdling the keeper.  Should just have taken the hit and got the penalty

5 hours ago, Sertse said:

Wonder if he has the same agent as Pereira

Both as bad  that's 

For sure, no sure who's the shitest tbh

5 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Even a last minute winner in a derby wouldn't offer him some modicum of cult status.

Times up. It didn't work. It doesn't look like it will either.

39 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Had to stop watching after 87 mins as I had work, I take it he missed another sitter? Looks a poor signing tbh apart from his double at rat rovers last season and the d utd goal this year, I can't geniunely remember him doing much of anything for us in way of contributions.

Poor man's Christian nade. 

Gnando was the second choice, first choice player/club turned us down, can't remember the name of the player or how he got on at the club he eventually signed for or stayed with. 

Gnando needs binned at the earliest opportunity! 

He looks really low in confidence and probably wasn't helped by him jumping unopposed and missing it to roars of laughter from the fans. Probably best all round for him to go back to the English lower league 

1 hour ago, Diego10 said:

He was poor when he came on, but I'm going to cut him some slack over the missed chance as he was put off his stride hurdling the keeper.  Should just have taken the hit and got the penalty

Think he'd have been better trying to chip the keeper, something many players refuse to do on goal. 

queensferryjambo

I know this is an unpopular view, but I don't think he is as bad as some on here make out. We are hardly getting to see much of him, before he comes on the vast majority of the fans have made their mind up how bad he is going to be. His confidence must be absolutely smashed just now and for whatever reason Hearts fans seem to love putting down our own players and club over the last few seasons.

Fans singing songs slagging him as well, pretty shabby considering how much our fans love to pat ourselves on the back about FOH and what great fans they are,

I thought he done ok against Livi, his miss was due to getting out the keepers way. He should have either shot or got taken down so definitely a bit of poor decision making. Other players have had worse misses this season and got no pelters at all.

When he came on against Motherwell he headed Boyce clean through and Boyce missed, against St Mirren he put McKay clean through and McKay missed. Not one single person I heard commented on the fact he done decent things in those games.

As I say I know people will freak out at the opinion that Hearts might actually get something useful out of him this season. 

Yes he has hardly set the heather alight, but the criticism of him has been well over the top.

broxburnjambo
31 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I know this is an unpopular view, but I don't think he is as bad as some on here make out. We are hardly getting to see much of him, before he comes on the vast majority of the fans have made their mind up how bad he is going to be. His confidence must be absolutely smashed just now and for whatever reason Hearts fans seem to love putting down our own players and club over the last few seasons.

Fans singing songs slagging him as well, pretty shabby considering how much our fans love to pat ourselves on the back about FOH and what great fans they are,

I thought he done ok against Livi, his miss was due to getting out the keepers way. He should have either shot or got taken down so definitely a bit of poor decision making. Other players have had worse misses this season and got no pelters at all.

When he came on against Motherwell he headed Boyce clean through and Boyce missed, against St Mirren he put McKay clean through and McKay missed. Not one single person I heard commented on the fact he done decent things in those games.

As I say I know people will freak out at the opinion that Hearts might actually get something useful out of him this season. 

Yes he has hardly set the heather alight, but the criticism of him has been well over the top.

I think the majority of fans can agree he is poor, but his head is clearly elsewhere. Unless his attitude improves in front of the supporters, they will continue to give him stick ( I am not in agreement of giving any Hearts players stick). He does not seem interested and unless his attitude changes he will never improve as a footballer.